Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires: Did you know...?

Comments

• Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Pregnant vampires cannot spar with other vampires
    1FKDfKj.png
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited February 2017
    calaprfy wrote: »
    ceja wrote: »
    Did you know some sims taste better then others which gives a divine drink of +2 happy that stacks with the +1 happy from feeding.

True. I've witnessed this myself. You will get a notification saying something along the lines of "that sim was tasty".

Actually, I think I'll build my basement prison finally & fill it with all the extra tasty sims. Question: will they disappear if I leave the lot? Does anyone know?
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    Did you know some sims taste better then others which gives a divine drink of +2 happy that stacks with the +1 happy from feeding.

True. I've witnessed this myself. You will get a notification saying something along the lines of "that sim was tasty".

Actually, I think I'll build my basement prison finally & fill it with all the extra tasty sims. Question: will they disappear if I leave the lot? Does anyone know?

My guess is yes, they will.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Did you know, that (at least in my game, don't know if it's an isolated incident) if you move vamps into a new lot the welcome wagon comes round in the evening?

Also did you know, Caleb Vatore is on twitter? :Dhttps://twitter.com/CalebVatore
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Did you know a lot of the Vintage Glamour clothes look great on vampires? :blush:

32354587262_49b0a63a64_b.jpg

32506505775_cd32d51c5a_b.jpg

All my female vamps have the long nightgown outfit. I want one myself. So classy :heart:
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    Did you know, that (at least in my game, don't know if it's an isolated incident) if you move vamps into a new lot the welcome wagon comes round in the evening?

Also did you know, Caleb Vatore is on twitter? :Dhttps://twitter.com/CalebVatore

Oh my god his twitter is amazing xD
    Origin ID: ExxCee
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    BabySquare wrote: »

Oh my god his twitter is amazing xD

I know right?!
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • EleemosynaryEleemosynary Posts: 8 New Member

I move all the tasty sims (in my game Lily Feng, Zoe Patel, Andrea Troutman and Vance Spencer so far) into one apartment in the city so i can visit them any time (and if any aren't at home, i take them along [i call this 'packing a lunch' and visiting them is going to the buffet]. I tried capturing them but yes, if you leave the lot to go to a festival, or hunting in the city, they escape. Before i turn someone to Vampire i like to taste them the day before so i don't turn any tasty sims. What a waste that would be. mwa ha ha
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I didn't know you can put garlic on top of a fence! I'm not talking about the wreaths and stuff you can craft or the actual plant but the garlic bulb/fruit whatever you want to call it. Pull it out of a Sims inventory drag to the fence and voila. Garlic on a fence.
    Remember when the SimGurus said something about the grave on the little island in the water being an Easter egg?

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous, and I'm sorry if someone else already mentioned it, but have you noticed that it's as if there's a statue for every supernatural (or at least for a couple of the most wanted ones)?

There's obviously Vlad, a werewolf & a fairy. So what if the other two are a witch and what's supposed to be a mermaid (because water, even if it's technically the same statue as the "witch"?) :) And what if that's the Easter egg?

Am I crazy?

02-02-17_10-20-09nbspPM_zps2yvd47wp.png
    02-02-17_10-17-13nbspPM_zpsh1um7auj.png
    02-02-17_10-16-25nbspPM_zps2aga0bp5.png
    02-02-17_10-14-36nbspPM_zps6uj3dsca.png
    02-02-17_10-16-52nbspPM_zpsf6bguidr.png
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited February 2017
    Remember when the SimGurus said something about the grave on the little island in the water being an Easter egg?

This is probably going to sound totally ridiculous, and I'm sorry if someone else already mentioned it, but have you noticed that it's as if there's a statue for every supernatural (or at least for a couple of the most wanted ones)?

There's obviously Vlad, a werewolf & a fairy. So what if the other two are a witch and what's supposed to be a mermaid (because water, even if it's technically the same statue as the "witch"?) :) And what if that's the Easter egg?

Am I crazy?

If those are Easter eggs, then I hope fairies will be in as well as mermaids one day... I love, love, love mermaids and fairies! :blush:

Mermaids and fairies, but especially mermaids, are what sucked me into trying out Sims 3 again (didn't touch that game since base game) in the first place.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    edited February 2017

Am I crazy?

I don't think they meant it was an Easter egg. He just said there was something hidden in the reeds and he would leave it for the players to find out what it was. I went back and watched that part of the live stream because I couldn't remember exactly what it was about the island we were supposed to "discover". It's just a cool decoration

Eta typo
  • KradethedarkKradethedark Posts: 17 Member

Did you know: When the thirst need starts to bottom out, vampires gain 3 new social interactions with non-vampires: Compliment Neck, Comment About Loud Heartbeat, and Ask About Cardiovascular Health.
  • vampirekimvampirekim Posts: 190 Member

Am I crazy?

A very interesting and cool observation! One can only hope for more Supernaturals! :smiley:

I don't think they meant it was an Easter egg. He just said there was something hidden in the reeds and he would leave it for the players to find out what it was. I went back and watched that part of the live stream because I couldn't remember exactly what it was about the island we were supposed to "discover". It's just a cool decoration

Eta typo

Just cool decorations? I can finally stop staring at that spot lol
    giphy.gif
    @SparklePlumley hmmmm but it's still a little weird :D I'm gonna hope it's a tiny hint to: more sups coming ^^
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    @SimTrippy that's actually a really good theory! I really hope you're right haha!

#TeamWitches

--T
    To7m wrote: »
    @SimTrippy that's actually a really good theory! I really hope you're right haha!

#TeamWitches

--T

I *really* hope so too ... *dreams on* lol :)
  • ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    Did you know that Mortimer Goth is a very tasty sim? Wondering how the rest of the Goths taste now.
    Gallery: ibaeshaC
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Did you know that vampire toddlers can get ill?
    mmnyfnnzt01a.png

• Fiever7Fiever7 Posts: 884 Member
    I dunno if mentioned before but my human sim that got turned does not have a days lived but the age bar is full bubbly green.
    370d48f1512a497b994efb39ec7df590.png
    IRJsECv.png
    Fiever7 wrote: »
    I dunno if mentioned before but my human sim that got turned does not have a days lived but the age bar is full bubbly green.

I have the same problem but @SimGuruNinja is looking into it. I've asked him to update us when he knows :)

--T
    edited February 2017

I have the same problem but @SimGuruNinja is looking into it. I've asked him to update us when he knows :)

--T

I thought it was just something that was part of it... Guess I was wrong.

HAHA Perfect living space even though totally not vampiric style.. Apartments. home from work indoors when they spawn, quick access to meals, ect.
    The Modern Vampire
    IRJsECv.png

--T

HAHA Perfect living space even though totally not vampiric style.. Apartments. home from work indoors when they spawn, quick access to meals, ect.
    The Modern Vampire

So did I, it looks like vampire venom, right? But when I asked @SimGuruNinja he didn't know, so maybe it *is* normal, at least for in game turned vampires, maybe?

Hopefully we will find out soon.

--T

--T

The Modern Vampire

So did I, it looks like vampire venom, right? But when I asked @SimGuruNinja he didn't know, so maybe it *is* normal, at least for in game turned vampires, maybe?

--T

Actually, the age bar looks the same when sims are pregnant. I think it looks like this whenever sims can't age (they can't age while they're pregnant either, but the bar will go back to normal after the birth). So I think it's normal, but who knows :D

--T

The Modern Vampire

--T

Actually, the age bar looks the same when sims are pregnant. I think it looks like this whenever sims can't age (they can't age while they're pregnant either, but the bar will go back to normal after the birth). So I think it's normal, but who knows :D

This happened right after they turned before getting pregnant
    IRJsECv.png