Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why do my lots and sims not show up her on the gallery on the sims4 site?

I have created some lots I want to share with people, however it seems no one is ever finding them as, A) they are under CC, B) I do not have any CC as I am using mostly rooms that are prebuilt in the game.SO I do not get it I can find them in game gallery but not on the website gallery. Weird is it just me or are others experiencing the same outcome. Anyway I do have lots, sims etc under my user name in game if any are interested.
sigsims%20copy_zps4jb8b2a9.png

Comments

• Options
    DarkSlayer1331DarkSlayer1331 Posts: 429 Member
    I don't know why that is. That's pretty strange. I searched your name and only found some Sims and one lot on the site. When I searched my name I found all four things I've shared. Yeah, I haven't shared much... I'm not that great of a creator tbh. xD

Also, this is random, but the Sim you have in your signature makes me think of Sarah Michelle Gellar back in like... 1997 or so, season 3 of Buffy.
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I have created some lots I want to share with people, however it seems no one is ever finding them as, A) they are under CC, B) I do not have any CC as I am using mostly rooms that are prebuilt in the game.SO I do not get it I can find them in game gallery but not on the website gallery. Weird is it just me or are others experiencing the same outcome. Anyway I do have lots, sims etc under my user name in game if any are interested.

Make sure "maxis curated" is unchecked.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello
    If the items are being classed by the game as having cc, they won't appear on the website version of the gallery. The website only shows items that are cc free.
  • Options
    IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    I had an upload once that kept getting flagged as CC. It took me forever to realize it was because the house contained a portrait I painted of the Grim Reaper. Photos and Portraits flag your builds as having CC.
  • Options
    IggIgg Posts: 275 Member
    I downloaded your Growl Estates into my game. When I did I got the message saying one or more objects have been removed.

I then saved the lot to my library and the CC flag was gone.

I don't have the City Living or Kids Room packs. You only used one item from each pack. If you have no CC try removing them and see if the flag is removed.