Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What EA town has best looking male townies?

2...Next

Comments

• CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @Pary , Just wanted to say the eyes on your avatar are beautiful! I have a thing for pink/purplish eyes on certain Sims. I also like your thinking about noses, I just made an elder gentleman Sim with quite a character of a honker, really gives him a nice different look.
  • brntwafflesbrntwaffles Posts: 130 Member
    Store worlds tend to have the prettier premades. I think the expansion worlds and store worlds were done by different teams, but whoever made the store world townies did a gooood job. Haha my favorites are probably in midnight hollow.
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @Pary I have only used the nose bridge slider on one sim and it looks great! I am always sad when my handsome males have daughters with tiny noses. It's not really a big deal since I rarely play with females, but I would prefer the girls have better noses than they inherit from my males.
    I would so love to have a crooked nose or two in my game!
    And I would kill for uneven nostrils!
    Are you familiar with awt's face sliders? Most of my generated in-game sims have slightly uneven just about everything these days. Makes them look much more realistic. Sometimes things (especially eyeballs!) get carried away with those when SP's Advanced Genetics are in play and I find myself actually moving some sims' awt slider settings a bit closer to 0 after I get a good look at them.

Edit: Wrong pack, corrected below. :)
    Post edited by igazor on
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    @igazor I have only tried two sliders so far. A friend gave me some awt jaw sliders but I have not installed or tried them yet. I don't quite trust myself not to go overboard if I go the slider route ;)
    I will definitely look into awt's sliders as my friends mention them when we talk about our games. Thanks :)
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    @Charlottesmom , thanks :)
    Victoria is a vampire, so they glow a brighter mauve than they do if you remove her vampirism. I was trying for a Liz Taylor kind of purple-blue, but went a little heavy on the purple. I liked it though, so I kept it.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mikezumi wrote: »
    @igazor I have only tried two sliders so far. A friend gave me some awt jaw sliders but I have not installed or tried them yet. I don't quite trust myself not to go overboard if I go the slider route ;)
    I will definitely look into awt's sliders as my friends mention them when we talk about our games. Thanks :)
    Oh wait a minute, I added so many packs of those at the same time back then that I confused myself.

awt's are awesome too, but I really meant OneEuroMutt's Uneven Sliders packs. Those are the ones that, on purpose, throw things off center and make them more asymmetric. Everything's there from nostrils to toe lengths. :)
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
    Thanks @igazor I just downloaded awt's sliders now I am off to find OneEuroMutt's sliders :D
  • WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    I like to import townies from the WA worlds (mostly Shang Simla because I love the hidden chinese trait). Dragon Valley has the most interesting colouring of hair and skin and so many pointed ears! I saw some really prominent chins in Lucky Palms. In Sunlit Tides a lot of the townies have dark skin with fair hair, which I find pretty. Moonlight Falls has lots of nice supernaturals (Oberon Summerdream, for example). The people in Lunar Lakes look more interesting than pretty (must be the radiation).

And I have kind of a thing for Mortimer Goth. *hides*
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.
  • MaeraMaera Posts: 1,575 Member
    @Charlottesmom I have a thing for purple eyes as well. Most of my favourite sims I've made have purple eyes.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    There's a soccer player in Sunlit Tides and a guy who lives with his wife and best friend in Starlight Shores who are very attractive (as far as Sims go). :lol:
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    My sim is picky (I wonder where he gets it from), I always end up just editing town and creating a new sim, then moving it into a starter house. Then go back to my main Sim and I have him go over and welcome the new neighbor.

A few outings and phone calls later, maybe ask them to move in (their own bedroom to start). You know because they are just starting out in town/career and could use to save money. ;)

A few more outings, getting closer over time and then all the the sudden their bedroom becomes a office or something because there is no need for a 2nd bed.....
    @Xorzhaan I would never use an untweaked townie! When I look at townies, I look for potential, not a sim that I can just add to my household and use. There are many townies with potential and, after a small tweak, are excellent additions to my sim family gene pool :D
  • XorzhaanXorzhaan Posts: 92 Member
    @Mikezumi Who said you would use an untweaked townie??? (*Checks my post*) Hmm, wasn't me.

I know what your talking about but that's kind of also my point too. If your "small tweak" is editing the sim in CAS, same difference. Any edit makes it no longer the same sim.

Also, I said I add the sim to my current sims town as a new family, set his job, then change active family back to my main sim. From then on it is just another townie, just not a default one. At some point I do add them to my household like I would any mate for any of my sims because I want to create a family. Idk if your saying you just have your sim have a baby with the townie and not ever move them in or what but that's not what were talking about.

I used to edit townies too, and there is nothing wrong with that, but after changing CC hair/eyes/etc/etc and then adjusting a trait or two I just thought might as well just make a new sim. I also like how they advance and change on their own before I finally have them join the main sims family.

I have even made childhood sweethearts this way. I start a family with a child the same age as my main sims child and have them play/socialize together through all stages till they eventually are adults and get married. Seems hard to find children in the game, sometimes, the same ages.

But as I said this is what "I" do.. I am not trying to convert anyone or say anyone is wrong for not doing it this way.

@Xorzhaan No, no! I was merely saying in my own clumsy way that I (and my sims) are also picky :)
  • IdkidkyetIdkidkyet Posts: 35 Member
    None.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    TreyNutz wrote: »
    Sims University. I frequently have my sims pick up a husband there, with a degree as an added bonus.

I have little to add to this, and agree completely, so I'll just quote. There are a lot of handsome young men there, with very distinct looks. Good luck catching Eddie Mullis - he's a loner. And vegetarian, so plan your dinner date in advance. :)

Oh - and the game dropped a Sims U elder into my frat house, so I used Testing Cheats to edit him back to YA. Here's what he looked like:

HscSUCK.jpg

So, even the elders!

• Only1whtrbbtOnly1whtrbbt Posts: 1,466 Member
    Oh yeah, Eddie Mullis is one that I target... And although skinny, Harry somebody from Uni is also a bit of a catch.