Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can you show me your super DULL sims 3 pics? ;)

Comments

• MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    @Mikezumi - Isn't she just...our lovely OP whipped her up for me and I luuuuurve her! <3
    @aricarai She is as cute as a button! <3

• Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Oh my gosh! Don't get me started! :D BRB!
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    All these screenshots are wonderful!! Too bad Sims 3 is so darn Dull! ;)
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    I guess I must be weird or something because I just love all these super dull screenshots from TS3... :D But seriously, all these pictures are awesome... :) I have some super dull pictures of my Sims and their world around them but I will have to post them tomorrow as I am in bed looking at the forums on my tablet since it is past 11:00pm EST... :)
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Here's my terrible dull town of Storybrook in my 100 baby challenge in the winter of 1551.It was -25*C with a blizzard raging outside and the winds were at 60MPH.It looked like an abandoned ghost town as the townies were all staying indoors.The Jankowskys had no work because it was cancelled for the season.
    Storybrook County,Maine-1551.
    Here's Storybrook in the middle of a blizzard in the winter of 1551 looking just like a ghost town with the roads closed to all non-foot traffic for the season.
    31383815710_9236708ec4_c.jpg
    Here's more empty roads.
    31383809200_1aa565401f_c.jpg
    Here's the Ivanovitch family who are the forst neighbors the Jankowskys got in town.They're not my active family at this time.I should make them active next session.
    31609379092_5ba888b8f1_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    Hi @CharityHope ! tackle.gif
    It's good to see you, with a stunning picture too. What world is that?

You know, you guys in this thread have some beautiful pictures. For a supposed dull, colourless, lifeless, robotic game, or whatever else TS3 has been called, it sure manages to always look stunning, and the sims actually look like they're really enjoying their pixel lives.

Unless you're like me, and they're not meant to enjoy them

:D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    I'll see if I contribute something dull this afternoon, it's a celebration of blandness here :p
    @TadOlson I'd like to add that your game is one of the examples of what you can do in this game, other than just play a family. Ok, I know you need mods, but at the end of the day, it is all possible.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    @06Bon06 , I have this hate/hate realtionship with Jamie Jolina, so I was messing with her one day making her smooch and get rejected by everyone in town, then shipped her up to the graveyard to smooch some ghosts for some cool pictures...

Screenshot-209_zpsj3wsyp9b.jpg

This is when he poofed back to his grave in the morning. :)

Screenshot-217_zps7ygklzbc.jpg

For someone who says she hates Jamie I sure do play with her a lot! :o

Oh lmao I thought they were in love and she died or something XD Your version is more fun
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    I'm not sure what prompted this (although I can guess), but I do have some dull pictures to contribute.

e5ljzm.jpg

2mqj9du.jpg

2rqf2vn.jpg

2i9sg45.jpg

10pq5g9.jpg

2yumwci.jpg

(The one with the fir trees and the rainbow is one my favourite screenshots, but I can see that some people would probably consider it genuinely dull: the colours are so desaturated it's almost black and white. But the real world can also look like that during rain and fog, and I love the fact that the game sometimes has days like that!)

Aww these are gorgeous! Is the first one a restaurant?
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Aww these are gorgeous! Is the first one a restaurant?

Thank you, @06Bon06 ! Yes, it's an expensive buyable home in Champs Les Sims which I edited to make a community lot with a restaurant. I didn't have the store Bistro set yet, so I just used a food register.

• SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »

10pq5g9.jpg

I dunno why but I really like this one, maybe its the hats.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited January 2017
    I wish to have the same quality as every pictures I see there. I don't know what dull means exactly but I love your pictures everybody.
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • CharityHopeCharityHope Posts: 570 Member
    Pary wrote: »
    Hi @CharityHope ! tackle.gif
    It's good to see you, with a stunning picture too. What world is that?

You know, you guys in this thread have some beautiful pictures. For a supposed dull, colourless, lifeless, robotic game, or whatever else TS3 has been called, it sure manages to always look stunning, and the sims actually look like they're really enjoying their pixel lives.

Unless you're like me, and they're not meant to enjoy them

:D

Hi Pary! *Hugs* It's Shang Simla from WA.

There are some really great pics in this thread. Anyone that thinks TS3 is dull and colorless needs an eye exam! - :D

@Coco I love that 2nd pic. <3
  • anneloes740anneloes740 Posts: 171 Member
    Jjsimsxoxo wrote: »
    @anneloes740 Love them all, second one is adorable. Are they siblings or friends? :)

Siblings! :smile:
  • dorcsyfuldorcsyful Posts: 851 Member
    I already shared some of my Sunlit Tides pictures but here are some not really scenery pics
    hBM1LGM.jpg
    Jl4ScQQ.jpg
    PMbc8n0.jpg
    UaZRy4N.jpg
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    These are such such such great shares you guys!!!!
    @Mikezumi I love that little love story, so sweet.
    @aricarai Your interiors are sooooo gorgeous.
    @ChelleJo that mermaid pic is amazing!!!!!
    @kateness Love the electrocution, LOL oh sims, so funny.
    @CharityHope Isn't the landscaping just lovely?? I love the trees in this game.
    @PalmArrow LOL I just find it funny when people complain that this is such a DULL game. I definitely don't find it so. Love your images, the restaurant, so classy.
    @coco OMG that sunset!!!
    @KarinL Aww the toddlers playing, that's one of my faves.
    @Jjsimsxoxo I love the sunset with boat pictures. Whenever I'm in an island world I randomly track down boats to take pictures of.
    @Waterdragon That first image of the two playing chess is beautiful, the colours!!!
    @dorcsyful Love the couple in the sunset, I'm so partial to this lighting.
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top