Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Sim Family's

I'm looking for new family's in my game and I couldn't really find a thread where people just post their new family's or Sims, they just randomly put the in the galery.
If there is thread like that, please post the link, so I can delete this one :)

Anyway this my first family that I uploaded :)
A recreation of my very first Sims 2 family and the family name of all my 10G legacies (including my current Sims3 legacy family).

George Wolkenstein is a genius fellow of Dutch decent. After being fired from his previous he and his family are ready for a new adventure!
https://thesims.com/nl_NL/gallery/5C1041FEDB2A11E68161CC1F570176B5?fb_action_ids=10208305828465012&fb_action_types=simsfour:share

Show me your new families, so we can have some fresh new blood in our games ;)
Nicole's Sims Story's
www.nicolesimsstories.weebly.com

Comments

• soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    I have a couple good families on the gallery. I wish I could post pictures for you but can't yet.
  • Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    These are my favorite sims at the moment.
    My Sims Lissa and Tyler are on the gallery.
    They have a cute baby girl now after Tyler got abducted and I was thinking about re-uploading them to the gallery when she becomes a toddler.
    00.jpg
    They are also up from the first time I created them.
    00.jpg
    Selena_1.jpg
  • Blondie019Blondie019 Posts: 1,099 Member
    I also re-created one of my favorite sims 3 family.
    Violet, Tristian, and their little girl Serena.
    00.jpg
    Selena_1.jpg
  • soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    I just moved my current household into a custom built home. I built it with a nursurey and a toddler room thinking my toddler was going to stay a toddler a little bit longer. Instead he decided to age up! So now I have to renivate lol.

jt2zac.jpg
    Kolton my first toddler

iyj6f6.png
    Kolton when he aged up

j7qd6d.png
    The house I built for Kolton and his family (which is on the gallery)

His mom was also expecting a little brother or sister, so I only put one crib in. Turns out it was twins! Their father was a twin and so was their father's mother and all of her 7 siblings! Yes! The "on ley line" really works!! My first generation had 4 sets of very identical girls! Eight girls, plus mom and dad growing up in one apartment.

24v4l6u.png
    Kolton's twin brothers - Salvador and Jaylen

• ibaeshaCibaeshaC Posts: 679 Member
    edited January 2017
    Family time at the Mandrake household. Mom stayed home sick from work today.
    01-31-17_1-28-31AM_zpsoupjsvdx.png
    01-31-17_1-31-02AM_zpsziujknq0.png
    Gallery: ibaeshaC