Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

BEWARE: Sims Vampire Control Emotion's "Burst of Anger" = Group Death

My Sims are having a party and my vampire Sim wanted to cause some chaos so used her "Influence Emotions... Burst of Anger" ability.

This made everyone in the room switch to Enraged.

So far four of my Sims have dropped dead from being Enraged within an instant. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Comments

• shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,086 Member
    LOL this is awesome :)
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Excellent! I will handle my own in game culling. So much faster than the usual swimming pool.
  • GeeJawGeeJaw Posts: 45 Member
    Hahahaha that's hilarious, I'll be careful to not use it on my own sims.
    2a4wpqp.jpg
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    SilentSpy0 wrote: »
    My Sims are having a party and my vampire Sim wanted to cause some chaos so used her "Influence Emotions... Burst of Anger" ability.

So far four of my Sims have dropped dead from being Enraged within an instant. AVOID AVOID AVOID

Avoid ? ... Why ? >:)
  • SilentSpy0SilentSpy0 Posts: 197 Member
    This could be fun in other uses but as far as my Sims story was concerned, all the my primary Sims just died except for one. I went back to an old save but I lost my progress for the day.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    People love to kill their sims, so this is good news.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Mortification works well too.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    If you're worried about them dying, just only get rank 1. According to carl sims guide, rank 1 only gives a +2. So that should make them slightly angry, but not enough to go over the edge.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I have to say that the +8 of whichever emotion etc is an awesome ability. For too long it has been too time consuming and grindy to kill sims.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    all I can say is 'Oops.' Haha.
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    LOL omg. This is so neat! I hate killing sims without some sort of story-telling reason, but playing as an evil vampire is enough of a reason for me.
  • ExxCeeExxCee Posts: 353 Member
    *makes mental note for later*

We're having a death party...
    Origin ID: ExxCee
    Wait, what happens when Death turns up? Is he mad too?
  • tasmabeltasmabel Posts: 207 Member
    ExxCee wrote: »
    Wait, what happens when Death turns up? Is he mad too?

I imagine he'd be pretty pleased about a death party lol
    "Death has been promoted to Chief Soul Collector. He will now make an additional 9 simoleons an hour for a grand total of 88 simoleons an hour. He has also received the following:

- New death shroud
    - Vase containing Great Aunt Petunia's ashes
    - A ban from all future parties"
  • CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    Oh this is a much better way to clean up unwanted townies >:)
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    It's good to know it works on mortal sims. I've been trying to get my test vampire to die and even though my other vamp can get him enraged and mortified he refuses to keel over regardless of me getting her to spam mean interactions for enraged and mock outfit for mortified. Even when I check the debug test cheats death by anger and embarrassment don't show.

I have managed to burn him to death though and electrocution (there's hunger - even though there's no vamp hunger- and fire death cheats) has a cheat I haven't managed it yet. I use cheats to break stuff and he won't get dazed standing in a puddle of water fixing the fridge :neutral: (I cheat his handiness back down).
  • DaphneLunaDaphneLuna Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2017
    I wanted to test this last night and ended up causing 6 sims to drop dead in a nightclub.... :#
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Warning? That's a feature! It's how I'm building the graveyard in my Sims' home.
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member

Oh, I have to try that! B)
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    plans to invite Nancy Landgraab to a party...
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    @SilentSpy0 Yes, I had no idea that's what that did. I was playing last night, & decided to try burst of anger....WHOA....4 Sims just dropped dead.
    I had to capture a screenshot....as I didn't know this was even possible! A vampire that I wasn't playing (the one in blue) she just walked up to another Sim and bit him, & he died (one of the urns). I didn't know that non-played vampires could autonomously feed/bite! I heard they couldn't but I was wondering if this could happen if their emotions like angry get out of whack. It was straight chaos!!

72shoj.png
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member

This is kinda funny but i feel bad for finding it funny XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    plans to invite Nancy Landgraab to a party...

Hmm time to free poor bob pancakes i think....
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    DaphneLuna wrote: »
    I wanted to test this last night and ended up causing 6 sims to drop dead in a nightclub.... :#

Same here. THe only annoying thing is where to put all the urns.