Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

History of the Vatores

Does anyone know their story?

I'm currently writing a story for my blog and they will be playing big roles, so it would be helpful to know some background on them!!

Have you guys discovered anything in-game or even on the internet about them?

Comments

• kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    They're new to the neighborhood, are trendy, paranormal romance novel-style vampires that would probably sparkle if it was in the game, and Vlad hates them.

Everything else is up to your imagination.
    wJbomAo.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'm afraid I Can't help you personally, but I too really want to know their history! :)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    In the trailers Vlad turned Lilith. Who turned Caleb not sure, but I imagine either Vlad or Lilith.
  • BOYBOY Posts: 540 Member
    the vamp with the mohawk turned Caleb in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oe6z6ShQwE
    Fairies & real Plantsims please!
  • dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    I was under the impression there really was no backstory for the premade vampires in Forgotten Hollow. I mean Vlad is the traditional old school vampire, and he has obviously lived in Forgotten Hollow awhile, and Caleb and Lilith are more modern vampires, and they probably moved into Forgotten Hollow well after Vlad did.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    dmel15 wrote: »
    I was under the impression there really was no backstory for the premade vampires in Forgotten Hollow. I mean Vlad is the traditional old school vampire, and he has obviously lived in Forgotten Hollow awhile, and Caleb and Lilith are more modern vampires, and they probably moved into Forgotten Hollow well after Vlad did.
    The trailers show a bit of a backstory. Where's the trailer of Vlad turning Lilith?
    I don't think the trailers are backstory so much as they are just showing us how the pack works. I mean the Nosferatu looking vampire isn't even Vlad, or at least they don't look the same.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    @dmel15 , why is everybody keep saying that Vlad form the game is not the real Vlad from the trailer? You have to see him in his dark form. Vlad is the Nosferatu Vampire. Had the same discussion in other Forums as well and nobody wanted to believe me ;).

@luimistelija , it's the trailer showing the powers ans weaknesses. I can not find it on YouTube, should be somewhere on Twitter or Facebook.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
    Busufu wrote: »
    @dmel15 , why is everybody keep saying that Vlad form the game is not the real Vlad from the trailer? You have to see him in his dark form. Vlad is the Nosferatu Vampire. Had the same discussion in other Forums as well and nobody wanted to believe me ;).

@luimistelija , it's the trailer showing the powers ans weaknesses. I can not find it on YouTube, should be somewhere on Twitter or Facebook.

They are not the same. In the trailer he has a less skinny face and small nose and his eyes aren't bright blue in his dark form like the one in-game. So while they may be the same character, they are not the same looks-wise, which bothers me because the trailer one looked a lot better in my opinion.
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    @dmel15 , ok then I guess you are right. But some people really tought he has no dark form and always looks like that ;).
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Busufu wrote: »

They are not the same. In the trailer he has a less skinny face and small nose and his eyes aren't bright blue in his dark form like the one in-game. So while they may be the same character, they are not the same looks-wise, which bothers me because the trailer one looked a lot better in my opinion.

Why not just edit him?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • millerolsenmillerolsen Posts: 629 Member
    I don't think the trailers are backstory so much as they are just showing us how the pack works. I mean the Nosferatu looking vampire isn't even Vlad, or at least they don't look the same.

The Nosferatu vampire is Vlad's dark form.
    moss

The Nosferatu vampire is Vlad's dark form.

Yes I know, but his dark form in-game is different from the one in the trailers.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    BOY wrote: »
    the vamp with the mohawk turned Caleb in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oe6z6ShQwE

Ohhh i didn't see this trailer clip! I love how they have Caleb seducing both women and men. <3
  • Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    I like Caleb. <3 He's the leader of my "Vegan Vampire" club. He's awesome, even my vampire hunter sim is good friends with him. I had Caleb work on his Vampire Lore skill, and once he had it to level 8, he went over to Vlad's house and challenged him to a duel. He beat the crud out of Vlad, even though Vlad is a Grand Vamp. B)