Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question about poses (pose player)

I know you need andrew's pose player as well as the teleporting sim mod, and then just install some poses. Got all that covered, but my question is how I tell which poses will replace an animation in-game?
I tried pose player a few month ago and found out that some replaces in-game animations, so I ended up with a sim that, when she was reading a book, would go through 3 different sitting animations, I also noticed that the poses in the town managed tool had pose changes in them.
Most of the creators that makes poses don't seem to state whether they replace an animation or not so I figured I might be missing something obvious.

Was hoping someone could explain it for me or direct me to a site where creator either states or does not use replacement animations.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

• Options
    herdarkpassengerherdarkpassenger Posts: 105 Member
    I'm gonna jump on this thread to ask another pose question! Uhm, how do they work in general? I've literally got no idea. I thought it was just for promotional downloading purposes, to sell your CC or whatever. But I saw screenshots on a simblr with poses in game and then got verra confused.
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    @herdarkpassenger Its a pose, you click on a menu (requires andrew's poseplayer) you select a pose, for example sitting with crossed legs, and your sims will do that pose till you tell them to stop.