Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire/Human Love (Need Opinions)

My first Vampire ever in Sims history and her name is Zephrine Seymour (Ive played her non stop now and am definitely obsessed). I made her with the intention of her marrying another Vampire and them having a Vampire family thus creating my legacy/founding Vampire family. But, to my surprise Zephrine wasn't fancying any of the male vampires, so instead she found her self a mortal. They are literally inseparable, but I really do not want to turn him into a Vampire, it is to cute how she protects him and he lets her feed from him (she is not fond of plasma bags and prefers straight from the neck) and all that lovey dovey stuff. I really want her to have Vampire offspring though, so do you guys think i should just get it over with and turn him, or should i have him stay a human an risk a 50/50 chance of having a human child, or should they just end their relationship and I force Zephrine to find a Vampire?? Thoughts please (:
01-28-17_12-56-27PM_zpsgkbawbi0.png
01-28-17_12-58-05PM_zps3nuhidvj.png
01-28-17_12-57-18PM_zpsy38qdpvh.png

Comments

• TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    Personally, I'd ether risk the 50/50 chance, or have her sneak off and get a little vampire lovin' on the side. Then break up with the father and come back home. If this mortal's worth keeping, he'll love the child as his own.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Marmalade27Marmalade27 Posts: 625 Member
    They look so cute together! :) Definitely don't break them up.

Give the house they're living in the "on a dark ley line" lot trait to increase the chances of having a vampire child.
  • cheyh719cheyh719 Posts: 251 Member
    Personally, I'd ether risk the 50/50 chance, or have her sneak off and get a little vampire lovin' on the side. Then break up with the father and come back home. If this mortal's worth keeping, he'll love the child as his own.
    I thought about the secret person on the side, then breaking it off.....i usually end up cheating on spouses/lovers all the time and i almost had her do that with Caleb Vatore, but this time i just didnt have the heart.
    They look so cute together! :) Definitely don't break them up.

Give the house they're living in the "on a dark ley line" lot trait to increase the chances of having a vampire child.

Oh my goodness! I did not know that was for increasing the chance i thought it was just for twins or triplets vampire style, thank you so much i may just go that route!
  • dmel15dmel15 Posts: 572 Member
    Here is the real question though. What will she once he's gone????? Live forever alone??
    dmel15 wrote: »
    Here is the real question though. What will she once he's gone????? Live forever alone??
    This may sound mean, but i kinda liked the thought of her loving him as he aged on and grew old and then maybe he came back as a ghost.
    That's pretty cool. Two forms of immortality coming together.
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm playing a vamp married to a human. Out of 3 kids only one was a vamp and that's with the Dark Ley Lines but I wouldn't change it. It's great game play and the kids can always get turned later anyway. My vamps spouse has never turned him down for feeding either, it's really cool.

*typos
    Post edited by NZsimm3r on
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I like it, My plot has a 3000+ year old Vampire, Lucifer, finally meeting Regina, they fall in love, and unfortunately he wasn't around for their Son's birth.
    She Was killed by a hunter.

23 years later, Lucifer finally finds his son, but it was too late, His son was cured, but they still stay together as a family. debating If Lucifer should turn him back.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • VeronicaBVeronicaB Posts: 11 New Member
    cheyh719 wrote: »
    My first Vampire ever in Sims history and her name is Zephrine Seymour (Ive played her non stop now and am definitely obsessed). I made her with the intention of her marrying another Vampire and them having a Vampire family thus creating my legacy/founding Vampire family. But, to my surprise Zephrine wasn't fancying any of the male vampires, so instead she found her self a mortal. They are literally inseparable, but I really do not want to turn him into a Vampire, it is to cute how she protects him and he lets her feed from him (she is not fond of plasma bags and prefers straight from the neck) and all that lovey dovey stuff. I really want her to have Vampire offspring though, so do you guys think i should just get it over with and turn him, or should i have him stay a human an risk a 50/50 chance of having a human child, or should they just end their relationship and I force Zephrine to find a Vampire?? Thoughts please (:

It sounds like you might be attached to the couple enough to make it worth the effort of turning the male vampire and then after conception, turning him mortal again (as long as you can create or acquire the cure, which I believe requires max vampire lore)? I haven't tried it personally, but I don't imagine it would effect their 'feelings' toward one another.

And I agree with Marmalade27, don't split them up. And do give their lot 'on a dark ley line' trait and restart the game before trying to conceive!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    01-28-17_12-56-27PM_zpsgkbawbi0.png
    01-28-17_12-58-05PM_zps3nuhidvj.png
    01-28-17_12-57-18PM_zpsy38qdpvh.png

Keep him and leave him a mortal. My Simself is a mortal and his wife a vampire.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    VeronicaB wrote: »

It sounds like you might be attached to the couple enough to make it worth the effort of turning the male vampire and then after conception, turning him mortal again (as long as you can create or acquire the cure, which I believe requires max vampire lore)? I haven't tried it personally, but I don't imagine it would effect their 'feelings' toward one another.

And I agree with Marmalade27, don't split them up. And do give their lot 'on a dark ley line' trait and restart the game before trying to conceive!

If you have a restaurant you can put the cure drink on the menu.
    Hey guys i wanted to give you and update and thank you for the advice of leaving him mortal I gave it a shot and........they ended up conceiving a vampire boy named Rune!
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    I like it, My plot has a 3000+ year old Vampire, Lucifer, finally meeting Regina, they fall in love, and unfortunately he wasn't around for their Son's birth.
    She Was killed by a hunter.

23 years later, Lucifer finally finds his son, but it was too late, His son was cured, but they still stay together as a family. debating If Lucifer should turn him back.

That sounds like a really awesome story line i love it, thanks for sharing.
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I'm playing a vamp married to a human. Out of 3 kids only one was a vamp and that's with the Dark lay Lines but I wouldn't change it. It's great game play and the kids can always get turned later anyway. My vamps spouse has never turned him down for feeding either, it's really cool.

I love the fact that the partners/spouses don't turn them down for feedings! Leaf only turned Zephrine down once and it was because she turned him down for a kiss i couldn't stop laughing!!
  • VeronicaBVeronicaB Posts: 11 New Member
    Hey guys i wanted to give you and update and thank you for the advice of leaving him mortal I gave it a shot and........they ended up conceiving a vampire boy named Rune!

Aww, congratulations. I am glad to hear it worked out!
    edited January 2017
    oops almost forgot here is a picture of little Rune! He has most of his dad's facial features, but he got his mama's vibrant blue eyes!
    01-28-17_10-07-33PM_zpsgfbbwnsi.png
    VeronicaB wrote: »

Aww, congratulations. I am glad to hear it worked out!

Thank you!
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    While yours worked out, in the case the kid would've ended up human (for future references or for other folks in similar situations) you can always just turn the kid once they're a teen/adult. :P
  • kinot9229kinot9229 Posts: 528 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I'm playing a vamp married to a human. Out of 3 kids only one was a vamp and that's with the Dark lay Lines but I wouldn't change it. It's great game play and the kids can always get turned later anyway. My vamps spouse has never turned him down for feeding either, it's really cool.

I love the fact that the partners/spouses don't turn them down for feedings! Leaf only turned Zephrine down once and it was because she turned him down for a kiss i couldn't stop laughing!!

That's so cute! <3
    Thanks for sharing!

• MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    They should stay together. This way the child's form will be a surprise. :)

One question though, how do you do a legacy with vampires? I'd love to add vampires to my legacy (one day), but they never die. I was thinking of aging them up along with their lover until they both die, but I'm curious how other simmers do it.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
    Marnetti wrote: »

One question though, how do you do a legacy with vampires? I'd love to add vampires to my legacy (one day), but they never die. I was thinking of aging them up along with their lover until they both die, but I'm curious how other simmers do it.

You could do it where the vampire is like the founder and they continue to live forever as their descendants live their lives. Eventually it would get to the point where like the descendants really wouldn't know the vampire is their ancestor.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member

You'd have to cure some of the descendants to have enough room for 10 generations in the house.

I play my legacy families way different than the "rules". I start with a founder and then once all the kids or kid they have are aged up to Ya I pick one to move out and continue on the name. I guess with my Vampire family there will be a lot of relatives in one town! :p
  • kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    I'm glad things turned out. Funny how sims just kind of want what they want. I wanted my founder to fall for Caleb though I didn't want her to turn. But always she wanted a townie, and never showed much interest in Caleb. I put her with the townie and they are just so obsessed with each other and want a hundred babies between them. *shrugs* it is what it is. The toddler is cute though!
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.