Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Updated my Top 5 here! Thanks to @Kitiara
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
    For anyone interested, I'm hosting a drawing of Fast lane Stuff for a promo code and giving away store items as prizes here.
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    That's nice of you @Nomiko13 , thanks ^o^
    23rif7.gif
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    That's nice of you @Nomiko13 , thanks ^o^

No problem at all~ <3 I thought, why not? lol
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member
    @KikyoMibu The reason you can't change your sig is because you don't have full membership yet (If you look at your comment you see it says "Rank: New Member"). I heard this system exist to minimize the amount of trolls on the forums (apparently this used to be a big issue, but I wouldn't know since I've only been active here since december). As a new member there are certain things you can't do that full members can, such as post links, edit sigs, change profile pic etc. You're probably better off reading forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know this thread. It explains everything more thorougly; what you can and can't do as a "New Member" and how you can attain your full membership :smile:

Nomiko13 wrote: »
    KikyoMibu wrote: »
    Link to my store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=KikyoMibu# The items I need from these sets are on there.
    1. Tutor of Tudors (pieces are in the wishlist)
    2. Fifth Avenue Fashions (pieces are in the wishlist)
    3. Collectionne Stäncké (pieces are in the wishlist)
    4. Date Night (pieces are in the wishlist)
    5. Aurora Skies

Thank you guys in advance! xD Sorry but I dont know how to set up my sig in here even though I been in here since 2013

@KikyoMibu you're 31 points and 27 forum posts from becoming a member :)

Thanks guys, didn't want to multi post in here xD
  • KitiaraKitiara Posts: 128 Member
    @Kitiara thank you for the other gift! <3

You are very welcome my friend :) I enjoy gifting when I have the SP to do it.
    [img][/img]11053551_823395344363837_79524211670094589_n_zpsprazhny5.jpg

TOP 5

WISHLIST

• TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    @Kitiara I love your sig! I'm such a fangirl of the show myself. I'm a Cas fan, my sister is Dean and my husband actually likes Sam best. Teehee! :D

I wish I could gift somebody but I have no ads and almost no points. The little blue box wasn't working well before, like 1 or 2 ads but now it is just not there. :'(
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
  • LillaGrisenLillaGrisen Posts: 510 Member
    Tamaek wrote: »
    @Kitiara I love your sig! I'm such a fangirl of the show myself. I'm a Cas fan, my sister is Dean and my husband actually likes Sam best. Teehee! :D

Of the main cast I think Cas was my favourite, too. He was such a fun oddball! :lol:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    Tamaek wrote: »

I wish I could gift somebody but I have no ads and almost no points. The little blue box wasn't working well before, like 1 or 2 ads but now it is just not there. :'(

Thanks!!! I am a huge fan of the show. I LOVE Cas too. My best friend and I were so close, I was her Dean, and she was my Sammy. She passed away from cancer Oct 21st. So I keep our traditions alive. <3

TOP 5

WISHLIST

Also @Tamaek I love getting gifts in game. If you want to add me my ID is: Irishelf7175

TOP 5

WISHLIST

@KikyoMibu No problem! :) Just be super active in the forums and you'll be a member in no time! Hope you received my gifts. :heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Kitiara me too, pal :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • KikyoMibuKikyoMibu Posts: 18 Member

@KikyoMibu No problem! :) Just be super active in the forums and you'll be a member in no time! Hope you received my gifts. :heart::kissing_closed_eyes:

I did received them, thank you so much! :heart:
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Im finally getting to the point of receiving up to 20 simpoints a day. :O Much better than before, since I didn't have any for weeks.
    Anybody got any news on the progress on resolving all the store issues?
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • creativemetaphorcreativemetaphor Posts: 1,543 Member
    @Kgaff Oh my goodness oh my goodness!! :open_mouth: Thank you so much for all the goodies you gifted me!! <3
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    @Kgaff Oh my goodness oh my goodness!! :open_mouth: Thank you so much for all the goodies you gifted me!! <3

You are so very welcome. A while ago there was a person named Grandmothergamer, who gifted me almost the entire store, I'm talking venues, worlds, sets, you name it. I'm just trying to "pay it forward" :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@Ktarian thanks for the Hand Stenciled Dining Table !!! <3

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
    Kgaff wrote: »

You are so very welcome. A while ago there was a person named Grandmothergamer, who gifted me almost the entire store, I'm talking venues, worlds, sets, you name it. I'm just trying to "pay it forward" :)

THAT is so wonderful of you Kgaff.

TOP 5

WISHLIST

edited January 2017
    Kgaff wrote: »

Wow, where can I get me one of those? :lol:

No, in all seriousness, congratulations! That's awesome!

Edit: I tried to give your comment an awesome. Turns out I already had and accidentally removed it :expressionless: Don't worry, though! I put it back where it belongs :wink:
    Don't worry about it ;)
    It's assassins we're dealing with in this thread, assassins I tell you! There it was, minding its own business, when @Nomiko13 all of a sudden absolutely obliterated my poor, poor top 5... :bawling:

Don't worry, though, I've already replaced it! (And thank you for the gifts @Nomiko13!)
    Don't worry about it ;)
    @LillaGrisen No problem! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Thanks to @LillaGrisen (you shouldn't have!) and @Kitiara (you also shouldn't have), my top 5 will be updated shortly! <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    edited February 2017
    Hey everyone! This is super cool. I'm happy this is still running. i didn't know how any of these things worked :open_mouth: I really like items that make some aspects of game-play different! it always super hard picking just 5 items I like
    Okay, so my top 5 are
    Fanciful Fashion & Hairstyles
    Grim's Ghastly Manor

Swift Grow Gardening Station.

Sunlit Tides

Omg this is great! Thanks to Karnzter for the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Centre!!!

Sims 3 ID
    Wishlist Link
    Post edited by NerdyMcNerdPants on
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
    Updated my top 5 here!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Well over the last few weeks I've managed to accumulate just over 50 simpoints. Yeah, amazing I know. Anyway that was enough to gift a little bit which makes me super happy! o:) So I hope you guys enjoy and sorry to everyone else. I can't afford anything on your wishlists right now but I haven't forgotten any of you!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!