Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The worst and funniest glitch I've ever encountered

This didn't happen to me, but I heard it for several minutes and it got to the point where I laughed so hard I lost control of my diaphragm, had to take an inhaler and leave the room before I passed out.
My sim had her sim practice singing. You may have heard it before; godawful. Hilarious. But that's not what was so funny. At some point her headline effect started screaming to pee and she stopped her, but the singing persisted. She went to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet yelling laLALAAA llaa DURHRRRR DUHRRR DUHHHHRRRR coughing sounds.
She sent her to bed, and it continued. It continued until morning, and persisted. I told her, please, leave the house. Go to another lot. She did. She went to a totally different lot and IT WAS STILL THERE.
Faintly in the distance LALLALLA DHUR RRR Coughcough DEEEEEE
I don't have a video of it because it's on her computer somewhere but it was HYSTERICAL.
That an uppercase i at the end of my name, not an L! Do not @ me with the L.

Comments

• Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I love it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    I've had that singing bug before. I had to just exit the game completely and then restart. It fixed the glitch for me.
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    ... You ever get that glitch where your sims woohoo in the spaceship and one or both come out invisible? Nothing big, fixed by sending them to the shower, but it's weird to me and slightly annoying too lol. I have to keep from having them do that however them do seem to auto woohoo in it if I allow a Spaceship on my lot LOL.
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    edited January 2017
    Kilov17 wrote: »
    ... You ever get that glitch where your sims woohoo in the spaceship and one or both come out invisible? Nothing big, fixed by sending them to the shower, but it's weird to me and slightly annoying too lol. I have to keep from having them do that however them do seem to auto woohoo in it if I allow a Spaceship on my lot LOL.

That happened to me at geekcon and I kinda lost my date after they came back from space.
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • Options
    Kilov17Kilov17 Posts: 1,795 Member
    juprado wrote: »
    Kilov17 wrote: »

That happened to me at geekcon and I kinda lost my date after they came back from space.

I seem to be cursed or my sims can't stand me being able to see them, cause it never fails. My male is always the one, or both of them can't be seen. Maybe my boys hate me...
    Kilov17 (Gallery ID: SimOppresser)
    JrTlDGw.jpg
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Funny, I read your thread and now that exact glitch is happening in my game. Lol. It's rather annoying though XD
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    Lol ! I can imagine the horror :D
  • Options
    TinkerbellLoverTinkerbellLover Posts: 32 Member
    Lol! Never had that happen but sounds so funny! :D
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    CastieI wrote: »
    This didn't happen to me, but I heard it for several minutes and it got to the point where I laughed so hard I lost control of my diaphragm, had to take an inhaler and leave the room before I passed out.
    My sim had her sim practice singing. You may have heard it before; godawful. Hilarious. But that's not what was so funny. At some point her headline effect started screaming to pee and she stopped her, but the singing persisted. She went to the bathroom, sitting on the toilet yelling laLALAAA llaa DURHRRRR DUHRRR DUHHHHRRRR coughing sounds.
    She sent her to bed, and it continued. It continued until morning, and persisted. I told her, please, leave the house. Go to another lot. She did. She went to a totally different lot and IT WAS STILL THERE.
    I don't have a video of it because it's on her computer somewhere but it was HYSTERICAL.

:smiley: I know! Happened in my game as well. I kept looking around to see what guy was singing as I couldn't believe it was MY sim since he was being romantic with his wife. BUT, yes it was my sim. Nothing stopped him, not even going to main and back again. I had to restart the game to get him to stop.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    CastieI wrote: »

Pffffthahaha that sounds hilarious honestly xD I need to see if that'll happen in my game before it's fixed
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    kerplukeekerplukee Posts: 180 Member
    That's hilarious!! :D Back in the time when I started playing TS4 I started laughing so much til my belly ached because my girl-sim died of laughter during her wedding day. Since that time it never never happened anymore (to my sims) to die of laughing. But I just couldn't believe that it happened
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I think this has happened to people I know IRL.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    Melbana9Melbana9 Posts: 262 Member
    it`s cute and funny i like it :)