Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An Obnoxious Psychosausage tests the boundaries of the Sims 4 emotions

Comments

• husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Plum!!!!! Every time I see this in my notifications I hope that @EmberDahl has returned with another chapter.

Same
    R.I.P Mr.sausage
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    @EmberDahl Oh where oh where are you? We miss you and Mr Sausage. When we got the last patch one of the first things I thought of is what could Mr Sausage do with the new things to do in CAS.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I saw it on the first page and got so excited cos I thought Mr Sausage had returned to us with a restaurant or some new closet choices :D

Ember should feel very proud to have such a popular thread :)
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I remember this thread. I think they've changed some of the behaviour in the game tbh, when my Sims had a bar brawl the other day everyone watched and then when a stranger broke my little girl's dolls house she cried.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Hey, Mr. Sausages fans:

Wanted to let you know there's a new episode of Mr. Sausages on SimsVIP today. EmberDahl made an exclusive comic for us as we highlighted his incredibly wicked Mr. Sausages in our villain piece this morning. If you'd like Mr. Sausages and the gang for your own use, he's available as well:

SimsVIP: The Sims 4: The Wickedest Villains of SimLit
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hey, Mr. Sausages fans:

Wanted to let you know there's a new episode of Mr. Sausages on SimsVIP today. EmberDahl made an exclusive comic for us as we highlighted his incredibly wicked Mr. Sausages in our villain piece this morning. If you'd like Mr. Sausages and the gang for your own use, he's available as well:

SimsVIP: The Sims 4: The Wickedest Villains of SimLit

So, they're only gonna post it through SimsVIP? :(

EmberDahl is quite busy. Sorry. :(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    What in the name of the lord is this ?
    jr73Y.gif

Saw this in my notices and for a minute I thought @EmberDahl was back. Gotta go and read the new content.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    I'm not setting one finger at that site. They can all just go kick a can down the road.
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
    Saw this in my notices and for a minute I thought @EmberDahl was back. Gotta go and read the new content.

Sorry...he's sooo busy, which is a good thing for him! :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    I'm not setting one finger at that site. They can all just go kick a can down the road.

Me too. I miss Mr. Sausage but refuse to give "that site" the clicks.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yep, shame we can't read it somewhere else. I'd rather just go without. But thanks for letting people know @pammiechick as some people may like both Mr Sausages and sims vip :D
    Yep, shame we can't read it somewhere else. I'd rather just go without. But thanks for letting people know @pammiechick as some people may like both Mr Sausages and sims vip :D

I really don't care one way or the other......but I would never call myself a fan...... so I'll check it out.
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    wow finally been waiting for forever haha dont know whats with the beaf with simsvip
    but the actual story is in mbedd site which is not simsvip http://www.mbedd.com/sausages.html
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• EmberDahlEmberDahl Posts: 332 Member
    by the way, what is your beef sausage with SimsVip Rlong? if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't have bothered coming back. They asked nicely - that is all.
    did they eat your baby?
    with all the hideous things that are happening in the world, it seems a bit odd to have a problem with an alternative website devoted to a particular game
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    maybe if things keeps up in a particular story we might see vampire sausage lol
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    additional - hello again everyone. I work for myself again, just in time too - they got done for £2000,000 fraud - so aye, new setup - all good, more time to play with Sims - all my costumes got killed with the update - all running about in the nuddy. But absolutely delighted to devote some time to the nonsense that was Mr, Sausages, Can't promise much - but whenever I feel the urge I will spew some unfunny screen grabs at you. I am rea;;y having fun with the lethal weapon stuff at the moment, I foresee many lousy film rip-offs soon.
    oh no - no vampires - I bought a lot of extras when committing to this anniversary update - it was all pointless, and it was all pup - pup pup puuuup - I will no loger buy anything from these crooks