Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plasma Fruit Problems

I'm noticing that plasma fruit is nearly useless. One sim could eat an entire party platter of plasma fruit salad and *might* be full. This is worse than feeding mermaids normal food instead of kelp. I'm wondering, if you choose the weakness "Guilty Drinker" or whatever it's called, will plasma fruit be more filling?
42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

Comments

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    And before anyone says, "Go drink from other sims like a normal vampire!"

Dad's busy writing and mom's about to be busy with a toddler. Soooo... they kinda need better dine in options, and everyone hates them because of their undead aura. So it's not like I have many besties I can call for "delivery".

• GabbryroseGabbryrose Posts: 839 Member
    The plasma packs seems to give a bit more than the plasma fruit does. You can order those off the computer.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    edited January 2017
    Can you not just order pizza and feed off the pizza delivery person when they arrive? Just chuck the pizza away.
    plopppo2 wrote: »
    Can you not just order pizza and feed off the pizza delivery person when they arrive? Just chuck the pizza away.

That's what my butler is for! And since I have free services he doesn't cost me more than a bed. Free, always available dinner!
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    I bought a fishtank and stock it with the cheapest $15 guppies and make plasma packs. They are $50 on the computer #vampirelifehacks
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    Mmm, I really want to get Vampires - me paw is twitching.

It's like eat the funny-looking food, or don't eat the funny-looking food.
    Yes, but only one vampire can feed unless you have the revive spirit trait thing. That doesn't help a whole family lol. My family is so hated around town, I wouldn't be surprised if the food delivery guy threw the pizza on my front porch and ran.

• taffy550taffy550 Posts: 666 Member
    @Gabbryrose I knew I wasn't the only one using the butler for meals. lol
    I bought a fishtank and stock it with the cheapest $15 guppies and make plasma packs. They are $50 on the computer #vampirelifehacks

Nice idea!! I can't remember... can fish breed in aquariums in 4 or was that 3?

taffy550 wrote: »
    @Gabbryrose I knew I wasn't the only one using the butler for meals. lol

Lol. Well, he's not the best at butlering, so he had to be useful for something, right?

I don't think they can. But I also take him out at night frog hunting and keep two for breeding and making plasma packs.

I don't think they can. But I also take him out at night frog hunting and keep two for breeding and making plasma packs.

Wait... you can breed frogs?!

• stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Gabbryrose wrote: »
    The plasma packs seems to give a bit more than the plasma fruit does. You can order those off the computer.

You can also make them from fish or frogs, I think at level 4 Vampire Lore.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    I just read far more about frogs than I ever wanted to know. I had no idea there was a way to breed them. I caught some and thought... cute. Then I promptly sold them and never looked back lol. Now I have to try catching some more!

I planted a small forest of plasma fruit trees. My Sim os a mostly vegan vampire. He did have to snack on the roommate and the butler to finish that level of the aspiration. But I am working on grafting the plasma fruit to potato plants so they are harvestable daily. And he makes fish and frog plasma packs.
  • Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    Yes, but only one vampire can feed unless you have the revive spirit trait thing. That doesn't help a whole family lol. My family is so hated around town, I wouldn't be surprised if the food delivery guy threw the pizza on my front porch and ran.

If it were my sims, the pizza guy would drive by and throw it at the house.
    I planted a small forest of plasma fruit trees. My Sim os a mostly vegan vampire. He did have to snack on the roommate and the butler to finish that level of the aspiration. But I am working on grafting the plasma fruit to potato plants so they are harvestable daily. And he makes fish and frog plasma packs.

I wonder if better quality plasma fruit provide more thirst.
  • SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    If a Vampire feeds on a Sim will that Sim have a chance to become a Vampire? I've been avoiding feeding on my regular Sims just in case.
    If a Vampire feeds on a Sim will that Sim have a chance to become a Vampire? I've been avoiding feeding on my regular Sims just in case.

Nope, they actually have to turn them.
    edited January 2017
    No, you have to have a creature ability, click on the sim, and choose "Turn into Vampire". You won't turn them just from feeding from them. They have to drink from your wrist too.

Gabe_oz wrote: »

When I get them perfect I will upload to the gallery.
  • glorificaglorifica Posts: 258 Member
    if you have get together you can make a club. call it feeders or plasmaseekers. generate random sims into your club and make the club lair at your house. whenever your sims are hungry, start a meeting and watch dinner walk happily through your doors :naughty:
    simming on through.
    Gabe_oz wrote: »

I really want to know the answer to this too. Has anyone achieved a high enough quality plasma fruit tree to tell if higher quality makes a difference to satiation? Any insights, @SimGuruNinja?

I'm up to Great so far, but no noticeable difference.

• LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    edited January 2017
    Once you raise your level you can make plasma fruit salad from the fridge. Can't remember what level it is but i think it fills you up like a normal meal!
    EDIT: vampire lore level not cooking!
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //