Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mom "Sad About Evilness"

My good sim mom often has the "sad about evilness" moodlet after interacting with her toddler. Her toddler has the inquisitive trait. I have yet to age any toddlers up. They aren't given a trait rather than you pick one, are they? She doesn't do this after interacting with her younger toddler; only the older one.

Comments

• chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    Did the "evil" one act our or be mean? Hitting or something like breaking the dollhouse? Maybe that is it?
  • may151997may151997 Posts: 209 Member
    Ironically, no, the "evil" one has never done anything "bad" besides the occasional toddler tantrum, but that still isn't when she has the moodlet. Just now, they were playing in the dollhouse and then going over flashcards and she had the moodlet. The younger toddler smashed the dollhouse earlier, and she didn't seem to notice.
  • chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    Weird...sorry she is singling out the one todder. Makes no sense. Must be a glitch.... hmm... is there an evil sim walking by outside? Maybe one of your neighbors? Maybe that is it
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    It's either a glitch or the mum is sensing something... Time for a spooky story.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    One of my moms got that too but she had talked to Victor Feng in the hallway when she took the trash out so I'm pretty sure it's his fault. Check your neighbors traits!
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Was this a child that you aged down into a toddler? I aged a child down to a toddler in my game and the toddler has maintained the child's trait in my relationship panel.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    I believe that if a sim with the Good trait is near an evil sim, they tend to get a sad moodle about evilness.
  • may151997may151997 Posts: 209 Member
    No, she was born after the toddler update and aged up from a baby. I also recently moved the household from Windenburg to Oasis Springs, so they have different neighbors. Well technically, they don't even have neighbors since they only have one other house near them and it is currently empty. It's possible there could be someone walking by that is setting it off.
  • kayladawnekayladawne Posts: 1 New Member
    I've now had two moms with the good teait get sad about evilness after interacting with their toddler. The toddlers have independent and angelic traits. Are all toddlers just evil or what? It's so random.
    I just started playing this family and the only thing mom has done was interact with her toddler yet she is now sad.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Mom of three here: All Toddlers are Evil. At least sometimes.

They get better, though.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    may151997 wrote: »
    My good sim mom often has the "sad about evilness" moodlet after interacting with her toddler. Her toddler has the inquisitive trait. I have yet to age any toddlers up. They aren't given a trait rather than you pick one, are they? She doesn't do this after interacting with her younger toddler; only the older one.

I had an elder do this about her grown daughter ages and ages ago. I posted the screen shot somewhere, but I forget where.
  • barracuda1574barracuda1574 Posts: 115 Member
    I've had a similar experience, it turned out they had an evil maid.
  • YsharrosYsharros Posts: 1 New Member
    This has happened several times to my family as well. As far as I can tell it triggers in her parents (who both have the "Good" trait) when their toddler daughter is contrary or misbehaves -- refusing to learn stuff, messing with her food, etc., basically anytime the toddler gets that "No no no no I won't" angry moodlet and acts out. FWIW, the toddler has the Charmer trait.