Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Going forward

I'm very happy with the latest patch and game pack release! This seems to be a step in a positive direction for the Sims 4. I really like that some of my favorites are back- vampires, restaurants, etc. I don't know if this is in the planning or not, but oh please can we have the color wheel back? There's so much to work with as far as creating in the Sims 4. I'm just putting it out there.
tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif

Comments

• SageRainWillowSageRainWillow Posts: 2,221 Member
    I really want that too. They said that feature was unsupported by the game engine, but so were toddlers. I hope they find a way to reintroduce colors and textures for more customization of objects. Making decorations and furniture work together is very difficult.
    42959178421_482f6f6a5c_o.png

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I actually like the variations for the outfits as they are and I don't think we need the color wheel in CAS because we have enough outfit selections. I think if they continue to add more appealing clothing we'll be fine.
  • GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I need that color wheel back. After having full creativity and being able to color not only outfits, but furniture, roofs, walls, carpets, etc. any color that you want. It really hurt being forced back into set colors or having to either download tons of recolors or learn how to recolor yourself. Hopefully we'll get the color wheel back!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• nickibitswardnickibitsward Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited January 2017
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I actually like the variations for the outfits as they are and I don't think we need the color wheel in CAS because we have enough outfit selections. I think if they continue to add more appealing clothing we'll be fine.

It's not just for clothing but furniture and home accessories. For everything. I don't want to go back to not being able to match my living room furniture or the bedspread to the drapes if I want to. Lack of create-a-style is one reason I cannot get into playing Sims 4. That and lack of terrain tools, the ability to edit the town and open world. The addition of toddlers (finally) did nothing to convince me to try playing again.