Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Drifter Challenge - House 004 - Rules

Comments

• misfit091376misfit091376 Posts: 992 Member
    @MocaJava Pandora is so cute!!!
  • KariseKarise Posts: 1,198 Member
    @MocaJava Pandora's sooo cute
  • MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited January 2017
    Oh boy, Charlotte got abducted...I have MC Command Center set to allow female abduction pregnancy so we'll see what happens...

These toddlers are cute but more demanding than I thought they'd be! Thankfully if Charlotte is pregnant again Pandora will be a child by the time the alien baby becomes a toddler. I don't know how I'd handle multiple toddlers!

Edit: She's not pregnant..whew.
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    @MocaJava Pandora is cute!
    A relief she is not pregnant! You are right toddlers are a lot of work, especially with the fussy trait
    @MocaJava Phew, I bet that was a relief lol. Those toddlers sure are a struggle!
    It's Pandora's birthday! A couple more toddler pics before the big reveal...

Breakfast with big sis
    hv2URur.jpg

Playtime with mom
    tFfbJZC.jpg

And now, Pandora as a child!
    eBZpp4C.png

Now, a side view. Hello chin! I think she picked up some of the ugly genes from the earlier gens! (For those that don't know, I enjoy playing with unusual looking sims and aliens).
    2F2btso.png
    @MocaJava Wow that chin! The front view is so deceptive ;)
    @MocaJava Um yeah, she looks so different from the front :smiley:
    @MocaJava, the toddler pictures are cute! Pandora's chin does look very different from the side.
  • StormyDayzStormyDayz Posts: 4,035 Member
    I have almost 5 chapters written for house 004 and am level 8 in the science career. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm thinking of restarting. I'm just not feeling it. I don't like the husband or the alien. I liked this house the first time around but this time it feels like all she does is work! Maybe I should just finish it up because I don't know if I could stand starting over in that career because they work all day. :/
    I have almost 5 chapters written for house 004 and am level 8 in the science career. I can't believe I'm going to say this but I'm thinking of restarting. I'm just not feeling it. I don't like the husband or the alien. I liked this house the first time around but this time it feels like all she does is work! Maybe I should just finish it up because I don't know if I could stand starting over in that career because they work all day. :/

Being at level 8, I'd probably finish it out. It really does seem like all the main sim does is work. Then you'd have to do it all over again :(
    Being at level 8, I'd probably finish it out. It really does seem like all the main sim does is work. Then you'd have to do it all over again :(

Yea, I agree. I'm just frustrated. I'm just gonna do half of chapter 5 now and I'll pick it back up again in a bit. The only thing I'm really excited about is the house I'm building. She's never home to see the heir so I'm not even attached to them either. I'm just being whiny. :|

I agree, you are so close already and I think it would be too frustrating for you to have to start over. You can do it! Just hang on for a little longer! I actually had the same near the end. All my sim did was work and she hardly saw the heir. Just like you I wasn't attached to the heir. Once I was in house 5 I had problems with getting used to my heir. It took a long time before I started to like the heir. I hope you won't have that problem, it was frustrating.
    illusie wrote: »
    I agree, you are so close already and I think it would be too frustrating for you to have to start over. You can do it! Just hang on for a little longer! I actually had the same near the end. All my sim did was work and she hardly saw the heir. Just like you I wasn't attached to the heir. Once I was in house 5 I had problems with getting used to my heir. It took a long time before I started to like the heir. I hope you won't have that problem, it was frustrating.

It's weird. I don't remember it being like this the first go round. Then again, I didn't even try for baby until level 8 that time and I didn't have a toddler that I was missing out on either!
    So, Charlotte got abducted again. She is now expecting a nooboo. Kind of excited, alien toddlers are so cute!
  • VihishaVihisha Posts: 2,767 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »
    So, Charlotte got abducted again. She is now expecting a nooboo. Kind of excited, alien toddlers are so cute!
    Woot woot! I'll need pics! ;)
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    edited January 2017
    Vihisha wrote: »
    Woot woot! I'll need pics! ;)

Will do! Her needs are dropping really fast...I'm thinking multiples. I could use MC Command Center to check but I think I'll wait and be surprised :D

EDIT: She only had one, a little purple boy! Welcome Hudson! (Yes, I will be naming my alien babies after characters from the Alien films) :D
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    EDIT: She only had one, a little purple boy! Welcome Hudson! (Yes, I will be naming my alien babies after characters from the Alien films) :D
    I've never seen any of the Alien films...but I like the name tho!
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    Vihisha wrote: »
    I've never seen any of the Alien films...but I like the name tho!

I'm somewhat of a fanatic. And by the way...

Happy birthday Pandora!!
    cbtvrzK.png
    Pandora looks pretty!
    edited January 2017
    illusie wrote: »
    Pandora looks pretty!

Thanks!

Oh lord...Charlotte got abducted again. No baby this time though.
    And here's Hudson!
    qgJgxJI.png
    Post edited by MocaJava on
    @MocaJava *thumbs up*
    rXyqmuX.jpg
    @MocaJava Hudson is a cutie!
    I'll start posting chapter for house 4 tomorrow. While I was checking my chapter I noticed one chapter was empty...lol I deleted it and now have 44 chapters (+ pictures of the house).
    @MocaJava Pandora's pretty and Hudson's a cutie.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top