Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddlers have won me over once again!

I was one of the many that were upset with The Sims 4. One reason being the lack of toddlers, but after hearing of their return I decided to give the game another go and I am not disappointed! The devs did an awesome job with the life stage and I just want to say I will be playing more of The Sims 4 from now on!

I would love to see other simmers' pics of their toddlers as well!

This is Angelica Wise. She is upset because she had a potty accident. Her trait is Independent.
ABiIrvF.png

Comments

• ChristinabeeChristinabee Posts: 22 Member
    It warms my heart to see so many people enjoying the sims now that toddlers has returned! Angelica is such a little cutie! I love the upset toddler face...that and the way they dance!
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    she's adorable. I'm happy your having fun.
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    I absolutely love the lil monsters <3:love: The developers definitely did a fantastic job. :star:
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    Btw love your siggy. Supernatural is life.
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    @Nomiko13 Thanks! Sims and Supernatural are my weaknesses lol
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Lol the dad looks like 'oh no not again'

Cute toddler!

--T
  • liko211liko211 Posts: 61 Member
    same here!
    edited January 2017
    Yes, OP, toddlers have me playing again as well. Not just because they were badly missed by me, but mainly because they're so darn good. This is little Ivy:

Ivy_zpsfclhsdlc.png

And I'm planning to give Ivy a half sister/brother because I've decided I want two toddlers ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    See I was always on the fence for toddlers... I wasn't mad that they weren't in the game from the beginning. and I didn't want them if they weren't cute. (to me they were never cute in past games.)

Sims 4 Toddlers are a little Derpy looking, but they're young and curious, it's cute. I'm here for it.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    I am so happy they brought back the hugging! The one on the left is Devon and he is a little charmer that loves to give hugs and can talk your ear off.

tb5K6hY.png
  • TEYA711TEYA711 Posts: 23 Member
    I love, love, love toddlers in Sims 4! I have a little boy toddler so far by one of my favorite couples who are forever madly in love with each other. The toddler's little personality just blows me away and I can't stop watching him. I'm even wishing I could go to daycare with him and be surrounded by toddlers!! Even my Sims parents can't stop watching them, almost like they are fascinated with the curious little creature they made together, like real parents. Although, I've noticed something. My little boy toddler keeps having thought bubbles and dream bubbles about a puppy. So much so that I realize he is wanting a puppy! A puppy, and I can't do anything about it. I also noticed when playing my first vampire family at a nightclub, there were animal/mammal images sliding across the front of the DJ booth. Images of, like penguins, and then a puppy!? I was wondering if anyone else has noticed their toddlers thinking of puppies?? Anyone, or is it just my strange little guy that is wanting a puppy so bad? Makes me sad to not be able to get him his puppy. :( I know the interaction between the two would be awesome!
    @TEYA711 I have not noticed that, but I do hope pets make a comeback. And if toddlers have been any indication I cannot wait to see how it is done!

• TEYA711TEYA711 Posts: 23 Member
    [/quote]

Wow! I thought for sure if my little guy was doing this, other toddlers out there must be doing it also? That's kinda strange. I think I will keep him a toddler for a while, just in case. I do not want him to miss out on his puppy in hopes they will do introduce pets soon. I will try to catch him having the thought about the puppy and post it here. It is the cutest little puppy! :)
    @TEYA711 I have not noticed that, but I do hope pets make a comeback. And if toddlers have been any indication I cannot wait to see how it is done!
  • kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    I was one of the many that were upset with The Sims 4. One reason being the lack of toddlers, but after hearing of their return I decided to give the game another go and I am not disappointed! The devs did an awesome job with the life stage and I just want to say I will be playing more of The Sims

I too had given up on this game not long after release. Too limited and boring amongst other things. And I reinstalled to see what they had done with toddlers. What they did was outstanding. They are the most fleshed out adorable and fun little critters! I like everything about them.......except that they are trapped in a game that I still feel is limited and boring. :/ Once they grow into a child, it does not take long for me to remember why I gave up on Sims 4.

Its just really sad and frustrating for me. Toddlers represent what could have been. There had to have been an intense commitment to excellence by those involved in the creation and development of toddlers. Something that imo is missing from the rest of the game. I wish they were enough to keep me interested, but they are not. They are like the perfect rose in a garden of stink weeds.

Maybe this is a good sign of things to come. Like a committed to excellence TS5?

kim :/
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Yes, OP, toddlers have me playing again as well. Not just because they were badly missed by me, but mainly because they're so darn good. This is little Ivy:

Ivy_zpsfclhsdlc.png

And I'm planning to give Ivy a half sister/brother because I've decided I want two toddlers ;)
    JoAnne she is so freaking adorable. This is my picture of Travis, Kade and Kane all on the couch together.

2ez018p.png
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    They are so adorable and I am really enjoying them as well. Great pictures everyone.