May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just LOVE Vlad.

So I sent my good, female victim, ahem, sim jogging around FH. She ventures over to Vlads mansion and knocks on the door to ask if it's ok to use the toilet. The game did the usual 'come on in' bit and I could see inside; Vlad was at his organ, he teleports over to my son to greet her, on his own, which apparently annoyed him because they both got negitive reactions lol. He then teleports back over to his organ and resumes playing.

On his own. Did I mention that? Oh. My.

I'm in summing heaven right now, share your Vlad encounters! I'm going to upload some pics if I can.

--T

Comments

• Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Whoever deletes Vlad is a fool. He's a Grand Master Vampire, for one.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

I haven't played yet, but I do wanna keep Vlad, but I want to keep his dark form only.
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    kemiszkemisz Posts: 602 Member
    He just randomly showed up on the second night to bite my sim. So rude. Drained him so much. But other than that he's been great.
    My EA ID is TranquilloSims - where I upload starter homes, family homes and some more ambitious creations.

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017
    Best.Vampires.Ever.

Vlad rolls up to my sims apartment in San Myshuno and tells my sim he has a lovely neck... I guess he's in his sights now that his spouse has transformed. I would have thought vamps wouldn't want to share their food sources, but hey, who am I to complain! :love:

*edit: oh by the way @To7m did you know that your vamps dark form is across all the clothing categories? So cool, so you can design your vamps dark form party wear etc etc if you want to, not just the one outfit.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    jason712jason712 Posts: 83 Member
    Vlad is currently the leader of my own created club, it's so cool seeing the vampires using their powers and feeding by themselves while gathering.

My Sim who was bit by Vlad is currently living with him as a student, while she learns everything there is to be a vampire from him she also takes care of all the house chores and brings unsuspecting victims for Vlad to feed on. He spends most of his days reading, gathering with the club, teaching, feeding and hibernating. All in all it's a comfortable life.

However, the long term plan is for my Sim to learn all she can then kill him, becoming the new grandmaster and leader of the League of Vampires.

Under her rule the world will see Vampires be far more active until a new club, focused on eliminating the Vampires rises.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    I'm planning to marry him off and have kids :D
  • Options
    shellbemeshellbeme Posts: 2,088 Member
    I gave Vlad a makeover but that face was so messed with that I think he could still use some work. He is kinda an antisocial 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in my game but he also grows on you after a while. I am trying to have him build up a relationship with one of my favorite sims but I am about to give up!

I guess I did want more personality conflicts huh? And trying to get these two to be romantic together is next to impossible.

Nope! No deleting him :) but I will still try to work on his face.
  • Options
    Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    awww I hope he will visit my female sim too! It's the first night of her human life in Forgotten Hollow, I saw all three vampires. Caleb, the black haired chick and Vlad. All walking or hyper speed running around. But so far no visit. I was hoping for a nightly visit because my female Sim is a new created sim and @SimGuruNinja mentioned when you create a new human sim there could be a night encounter. But anyway it's only the first night, let's see what the next night brings. :)
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I ended up relationship cheating Vlad as I'm convinced he just hates me. I could get to 50% friendship status with him quite easily, however after that he would just refuse all my interactions. Even the first kiss interaction when I set romance to 100 T_T . I'm having your babies Vlad, no matter you like it or not!
    Though he did compliment me on my neck. So there's that.
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Hahaaaaa! Great stories - he has so much character. He told my son she had a lovely neck too, he hasn't bitten her yet though. I LOVE the way he just appears at the front door!

This pack is just.... omg! I can't wait for witches, if they're anything like these, I'll never need another sims game again!

--T
  • Options
    Excuse typos, too excited too care lol.

--T
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Yeah vlad is sure great that creepo xD
    Oh%20my%20what%20a%20lovely%20neck.png
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I love that message, actually made me literally lol.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    So I sent my good, female victim, ahem, sim jogging around FH. She ventures over to Vlads mansion and knocks on the door to ask if it's ok to use the toilet. The game did the usual 'come on in' bit and I could see inside; Vlad was at his organ, he teleports over to my son to greet her, on his own, which apparently annoyed him because they both got negitive reactions lol. He then teleports back over to his organ and resumes playing.

On his own. Did I mention that? Oh. My.

I'm in summing heaven right now, share your Vlad encounters! I'm going to upload some pics if I can.

--T

hm I just tried the same thing. I went with my female sim to Vlads mansion, knocked at the door and he invited me in. Outside I could already hear him play on his organ, seems to do the same in every game LOL. Except one thing. I sent her to the toilet, after a few seconds he stopped playing but since then just sits there on the chair at his organ, he does not attempt to come to my sim awwww :(
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    awww I hope he will visit my female sim too! It's the first night of her human life in Forgotten Hollow, I saw all three vampires. Caleb, the black haired chick and Vlad. All walking or hyper speed running around. But so far no visit. I was hoping for a nightly visit because my female Sim is a new created sim and @SimGuruNinja mentioned when you create a new human sim there could be a night encounter. But anyway it's only the first night, let's see what the next night brings. :)

Have a house of humans and make sure they're all sleeping between 11p-3a.
  • Options

So it doesn't work with only one human sim? Because you mention "humans" as in plural. But good to know I will let her sleep now, she just returned from Vlad's mansion. He was too busy sitting with his organ so he did not care to come upstairs. lol
  • Options
    ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member

So it doesn't work with only one human sim? Because you mention "humans" as in plural. But good to know I will let her sleep now, she just returned from Vlad's mansion. He was too busy sitting with his organ so he did not care to come upstairs. lol
    I had 3 sims in one household. One of them was slowly turning into a vampire when vlad turned up and bit the one who was turning into a vampire o.o
  • Options
    SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    1 human sim is just fine. Just no aliens or vampires in the household and the Sim(s) must be fast asleep.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    awww Finally in the third night I went to bed at 11:20 PM and changed game speed to 3, nothing happened until I got a message from Vlad. Greeting me to the neighborhood and telling my sim what lovely neck she has :D HA! Will you visit her Vlad? hehehe

EDIT: LOL 2:45 AM and I hear something in front of the door, it's Vlad!!! Standing there and I can click on him and invite him. I was thinking he may come in automatically, but he just stands there. So I suppose I let him in then.
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    1 human sim is just fine. Just no aliens or vampires in the household and the Sim(s) must be fast asleep.

And what about ghosts? I wonder if those can be bitten...
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    One night I got the welcoming text from Vlad a couple of nights later he lurks around and sneaks inside while my SIm is sleeping. He mesmerizes her and drinks from her. She gets a 22-ish hour debuf and for the duration has to puncture wounds on her neck! I love that little detail SO much :D
  • Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    Mettsen wrote: »
    One night I got the welcoming text from Vlad a couple of nights later he lurks around and sneaks inside while my SIm is sleeping. He mesmerizes her and drinks from her. She gets a 22-ish hour debuf and for the duration has to puncture wounds on her neck! I love that little detail SO much :D

I am now growing garlic, so I can make anti-vampire gear.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

Oh, I won't delete him. But my little vampire-sim will not be allowed to enter my rotational save until she has killed her master ingame by a skilled combination of powers and practice. She must be the strongest one >:)
  • Options
    Glad laughs manically when he levels up in Vampire Lore...

Me and him both sitting here laughing. Gosh this pack, it's better than I thought, I just love this guy!!

--T
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Well I was going to kill him... but he's growing on me.