Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guys....It's Been Awesome.

2...Next

Comments

• SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Download in about 3 hours and Carl's already started on his guide! Going off to read it now.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    It's been great indeed :D Thank you @LiELF for making us laugh so often btw :D

My pleasure. If I can find people who share my humor, it's a good day. :)
    #Team Occult
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    I've thoroughly enjoyed the lead-up to this pack's release. You fine folks have made this really fun. The positive energy and enthusiasm has been infectious and I sincerely hope each of you finds serious enjoyment in this pack. You're awesome @LiELF. And @luthienrising, what can I say? You're super special and relentless and amazing.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Tanja1986 wrote: »
    I just cleaned out my mods, MC Command and my own full autonomy mod, which I just worked on yesterday -.- Should have left that alone for after the release lol... But yeah I am assuming I have to play Vampires without mods, until they are updated. So no MC for me. That will be weird, so far I always could play with it as I never really played new gamepacks on release, so this time it will be a first for me :D

I usually spend my time waiting for MC Command to be updated by building/remodeling to explore all the new build/buy content; I've got a copy of Ophelia Villa that I've named Villa Abbondando (which is Abandoned House in Italian) that I'm refurbishing to place on the empty lot in Forgotten Hollow. Built a basement crypt (but I think there are new stone wall and floor coverings I want to use), planning to put cobwebs in the kitchen since that room won't be needed, and some other little touches here and there. And I'll be making my first vampire, Gregor Rossi, and planning out the storyline for his adventures.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    For sure, @LiELF . :smiley:

It's great to see some positivity and excitement in the forums.

I was glad to feel excited and happy about the game and the forums, because before I was not feeling hopeful about the game and the forums was always getting heated and things got negative or nasty pretty quick.

It's like a breath of fresh air to have a more positive community feel (instead of just toxic arguments and depressing threads, lol).

The toddlers update has softened me up towards the vamps, and that combo has made me very excited about future installments. :blush:

I feel it's been great, especially when GuruNinja started posting more and more. It felt nice to feel feel listened to by the gurus and had less silence about the content for once (especially once the tiny adorable tots were released).

The atmosphere had changed for the better after that toddlers update (and vamp announcements), and I hope it can stay that way in the future. :smile:

Anyway, can't wait for this pack to be released soon! :smiley:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    I am also immensely enjoying the resurgence of the Sims. Sims 3 used to reach epic hype when we had our monthly releases of new store items. The anticipation of new Sims 3 expansion packs would buzz the forums and people were really excited. Up until the past two weeks the Sims 4 forums have been so ho-hum. Now with the release of the Toddler patch and the Vampire pack I feel the same upbeat energy we used to have on Sims 3! I love the Toddler patch and now VAMPIRES!
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    What a lovely post. So nice to see this. I couldn't have said it better. Toddlers brought me back even after I said I didn't need them, turns out I really did. But Vampires are keeping me around. I just love that the game feels more complete and everyone is happier. The forums are a much better place now. Thank you Devs. Can't wait to play with these new Vamps.
  • TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    I agree. It's been a blast. I hope we will do this again in the future. :)
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    Hopefully I'll be able to join in on the anticipation party next time! :) Sounded like a blast!
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    I can't wait until the next Sims announcement so that we can speculate and have the SimGurus torture us.
  • TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    edited January 2017
    Couldn't have said it better, @LiELF
    I just started hanging out on the forums in the past few weeks (been here for 6 years), and ever since Vampires was detected, it's been a joy to come and share in the excitement. What an amazing couple of weeks we've had!
    I just hope we can remember this golden time and keep the same spirit of fun and sharing going forward. You're a great group of people.
    7mQr8Yt.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top