Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• Master_SteerpikeMaster_Steerpike Posts: 266 Member
    @SimGuruNinja I have some questions which I hope you will take the time to answer.

1. Can vampire's hold down the current batch of jobs? (Will the weakness to sunlight cause them to not go to work?)
    2. You guys showed us new aspirations, but with aspirations there are unlocked traits - what new traits are there?
    3. I noticed at one point a vampire made a sim get down on their knees, can a sim in that position be noxious gas pranked?
    4. It was mentioned that vampires can also be compelled - does this apply to all vampires or can it only be done to vampires of lower rank?
    5. Can a sim offer a vampire a drink?

My congratulations to you and your team. It looks like you made a nice game pack. It also looks like you guys used some of my suggestions.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/885890/sims-4-supernatural-the-originals/p1

By all means, get us the witches and werewolves. If you do give us werewolves, then could we have hybrid capability with vampires ? I am planning on making the Mikaelson's as master vampires, but Niklaus is supposed to be a hybrid.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    DecafHigh wrote: »

Meh, yeah no. 5 little lots is barely even a start. Midnight Hollow was one of my favorites from TS3 and it had plenty of character and charm. 5 lots would make a nice neighborhood inside the spooky town. All that character and charm you want you lose as soon as you want to do something other than hang out at home.

Agree. I would have loved to see either a much larger neighborhood or a full world with 5 neighborhoods. I know... "it's a Game Pack" .. that fact doesn't stop me wanting more.

I kind of like the idea of a sleepy / forgotten hollow though, a small forgotten place no one really wanted to stay in because of all the vamps so it was just forgotten & left to the mercy of a few vamps who've been hiding away and living in secret all those years until some plum sim thought it was a good idea to go visit the town. I really like the idea of moving in people in that one house with all the garlic who really don't want anything to do with vampires xD We'll see about that though, depends on how sims react to them I guess. But on the note of a bigger world: I still hope that we'll get a real supernatural EP at some point (even though I'd love it if witches got their own GP or at least the same amount of attention) which would add a larger world full of little mystical places, fairies, witches, and things to check out. But where all the creatures are still technically alive, they just live in a magical place, as opposed to vampires who are dead (does anyone else love the fact that while they turn they'll experience hunger and weakness and suffer? I really like that :D). I'd especially love it if that world had a market place where you can buy potions and other magical items (or a street like in Harry Potter full of magical shops :D), and maybe something like the festivals too but with weekly magical showdowns (fairies outwitting each other, witches duelling and performing broom tricks) & a temporary boost to everyone's magical abilities. I don't know exactly, but you know, something like that xD
    edited January 2017
    @SimGuruNinja little question about the town's square in FH: can we edit it at all?
    ETA: also, GPs are usually released at .. 10 am, right?
    Post edited by SimTrippy on
  • KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    @SimTrippy - I'm trying to figure out what time it is released! I am in Australian non-daylight savings and other than a date I have no idea when I'll be able to get my excited little hands on it!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
    edited January 2017
    Kamio wrote: »
    @SimTrippy - I'm trying to figure out what time it is released! I am in Australian non-daylight savings and other than a date I have no idea when I'll be able to get my excited little hands on it!

Where in Australia, or rather, what time is it there currently? Then I can tell you what time it's there if the pack releases at 10 am PST :D Well, don't know if it actually releases at that time but I think it does. If I remember correctly from last time :)
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    @SimGuruNinja I have some questions which I hope you will take the time to answer.

1. Can vampire's hold down the current batch of jobs? (Will the weakness to sunlight cause them to not go to work?)
    2. You guys showed us new aspirations, but with aspirations there are unlocked traits - what new traits are there?
    3. I noticed at one point a vampire made a sim get down on their knees, can a sim in that position be noxious gas pranked?
    4. It was mentioned that vampires can also be compelled - does this apply to all vampires or can it only be done to vampires of lower rank?
    5. Can a sim offer a vampire a drink?

My congratulations to you and your team. It looks like you made a nice game pack. It also looks like you guys used some of my suggestions.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/885890/sims-4-supernatural-the-originals/p1

By all means, get us the witches and werewolves. If you do give us werewolves, then could we have hybrid capability with vampires ? I am planning on making the Mikaelson's as master vampires, but Niklaus is supposed to be a hybrid.

1. They said it in the livestream that sims are safe to work in the rabbit hole jobs.
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • monnamonna Posts: 6 New Member
    @SimTrippy I love your idea about supernatural creatures getting festivals of their own. That would be so neat if the Sims could add something like that in the future.
    edited January 2017
    monna wrote: »
    @SimTrippy I love your idea about supernatural creatures getting festivals of their own. That would be so neat if the Sims could add something like that in the future.

Thanks. It would be :love: I will keep hoping for it!
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    Does anyone know about the vamp stream that's on right now? It's similar to the yule log, with Bob P, vamp SimGuruNinja, SimGuruMegs, and a ghost and a toddler. :) it's on their twitch.
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    Does anyone know about the vamp stream that's on right now? It's similar to the yule log, with Bob P, vamp SimGuruNinja, SimGuruMegs, and a ghost and a toddler. :) it's on their twitch.

I just checked their twitch and don't see what you are talking about.
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    edited January 2017

I only see the stream from yesterday about the Vampires pack. Nothing else is there. Can't you post a link to show us what you mean? :smile:
    Whoops I'm so sorry, it's the sim gurus twitch! Let me get the link
    Watch SimGurus with me on Twitch! twitch.tv/simgurus?sr=a
  • pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    @Tanja1986 Here is the link of the stream:
  • poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member

That is cute! Thank you for the link!
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam

That is cute! Thank you for the link!

No problem! I was having fun chatting in there lol. There aren't a lot of people so the chat isn't going crazy.
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    I just jumped in looking at the stream. I don't know why the vampire sim does not do anything except standing around. But it seems the focus is more on the ghost vampire? It's cute regardless! Thanks for the link, I will save it so I can always go back to it!
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited January 2017
    LadyJester wrote: »

I was a little worried that all of the houses were going to be used and tbh I didn't want to get rid of any of the npc. So that does make me happy that I have a few more lots to do whatever i want with.

Same, I was trying to think where I'd put them without ruining the feel of FH. lol.
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja is going around saying stuff tonight. I'll try to collect it here tomorrow, but I'm also working this weekend :/ , so if I don't get around to it, for those of you who follow this thread not just the OPs, Behold, the Link to the Things the Ninja Has Posted! http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/comments/3262772/SimGuruNinja

The whole Vampire pack is really just an elaborate ruse to see how difficult I can make Luth's life. I am going to win this bet!!!!

Ah, but the question is did you bet in money or plasma?

unsure.gif

I... think I'll go buy some more garlic hide under the covers fix my Energy need so I might have more time to fix Fun need? *walks away from the computer, hoping nobody notices her check her pulse*

*grabs popcorn*
  • DragonCat159DragonCat159 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Don't like promoting my thread, but I wish people rather share their ideas there than here, because, well - it's off-topic (it's about Vampires, we shouldn't spamming this thread with other supernaturals and what not xD)

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/910209/list-of-ideas-on-how-each-life-state-can-be-implanted#latest
    NNpYlHF.jpg
  • QuirmQuirm Posts: 32 Member
    Does anyone know if the vampire lady in the yellow dress from the trailers and renders will be in the game? I really like her!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Quirm wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the vampire lady in the yellow dress from the trailers and renders will be in the game? I really like her!

We've been told that she won't be. Hopefully, though, she'll be on the Gallery! If so, links will for sure get posted on the forums pretty quickly, like usual :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja little question about the town's square in FH: can we edit it at all?

This. I don't think it can be edited though.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

10am Simguru time I believe is correct yes. (I get it at 6pm and California is GMT -8hrs.)

Gallery ID: babysquare
  • SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    edited January 2017
    Amazon said they'd give me my key at 12 AM EST on the 24th
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top