Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    @phoebebebe13, thanks and got you pm!
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

DeKay wrote: »
    This is pretty much what goes down in the house 80% of the time.
    SSwvKvr.jpg

Pretty much sums up how life is with toddlers in RL. lol

epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    This is my current family - the Rochas.

Teen - Alessandro.

32380825386_f822e05aa5_b.jpg

Little Princess - Emilia. :heart:

32380823606_b60aa6eb2c_b.jpg

She's the center of the WHOLE household!

32380821806_3747549a81_b.jpg

32420579195_376ba1d874_b.jpg

I love the backdrop of San Myshuno!

32380819256_2206aed083_b.jpg

32380818516_05cdff7536_b.jpg

Hiding in mom's hair. :lol:

32380817466_f6ca188c46_b.jpg

Dinnertime is family time.

32299811701_9ff3e074fb_b.jpg

Benefits of a penthouse? A pool on the roof!

32269923492_d1e3a658f9_b.jpg

:sleeping:

32269921822_8b5b4fba4b_b.jpg

Safe in big brother's arms. :blush:

32380808466_734686c02f_b.jpg

Sharing a drink and a kiss.

32269919702_f00cebf90a_b.jpg

One thing leads to another...

32042717140_04bf88029f_b.jpg

"That was fun."

32042716250_aa7d2ee850_b.jpg

Then Juanite and Luca watched the sun rise over the city. :smiley:

32299797651_51600a081f_b.jpg
    Man, those teens keep throwing me off. At first I thought he was the dad. lol
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

• blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    Thank you on the comments for my toddlers. :) Aww...happy Kyle got his attention, @DeKay. That was so sweet.

outtake%201.png
    outtake%202.png

When your toddler is not cooperating for family photos.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2017
    It's finally Day 4 of the 7 Toddler Challenge. I think it's time for the caretaker to have his rest.
    LGiMcOa.jpg

In the meantime, the kids are having fun roaming around and experiencing the real world outside. :naughty:

Lil Joshua got mad cuz he got lectured by a townie. :D
    AxpBbaI.jpg
    HRWAvCZ.jpg

Lil Kyle decided to wander off on his own and make new friends.
    kcSFxh3.jpg

But I don't think Don wants to entertain kids right now...
    QIE07nm.jpg

Aw, he gon' cry.
    PXpR5oV.jpg

Also, I've decided to come up with a potty training session for the tots cuz making them use the loo one by one is taking FOREVER.
    gCV8kmc.jpg

I checked back on Kyle to see where he was and he was crossing the road. XD I can hear all you parents out there screaming at me right now. :joy:
    wi4is3y.jpg

5 hours and he's still going. :D
    YJRRlTp.jpg
    9UDafgo.jpg
    bqluGP9.jpg
    SRRTgw0.jpg

Awwww..... <3

He's like the most adorable TS4 toddler ever! :blush:
    2vhtPg5.jpg

Aww! Love this! :smiley:

Kyle is just plain adorable. :blush:

LOLing at the tired caregiver. Poor guy, haha! :lol:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • LokanyaLokanya Posts: 166 Member
    @Simanite I love the angle you got for that photo where he's tossing her into the air! That's great! I love that big hair on the little toddlers. :)
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    It's finally Day 4 of the 7 Toddler Challenge. I think it's time for the caretaker to have his rest.
    LGiMcOa.jpg

In the meantime, the kids are having fun roaming around and experiencing the real world outside. :naughty:

Lil Joshua got mad cuz he got lectured by a townie. :D
    AxpBbaI.jpg
    HRWAvCZ.jpg

Lil Kyle decided to wander off on his own and make new friends.
    kcSFxh3.jpg

But I don't think Don wants to entertain kids right now...
    QIE07nm.jpg

Aw, he gon' cry.
    PXpR5oV.jpg

Also, I've decided to come up with a potty training session for the tots cuz making them use the loo one by one is taking FOREVER.
    gCV8kmc.jpg

I checked back on Kyle to see where he was and he was crossing the road. XD I can hear all you parents out there screaming at me right now. :joy:
    wi4is3y.jpg

5 hours and he's still going. :D
    YJRRlTp.jpg
    9UDafgo.jpg
    bqluGP9.jpg
    SRRTgw0.jpg

Awwww..... <3

He's like the most adorable TS4 toddler ever! :blush:
    2vhtPg5.jpg

Aww! Love this! :smiley:

Kyle is just plain adorable. :blush:

LOLing at the tired caregiver. Poor guy, haha! :lol:

Yep, Kyle's like a cartoon character. :grimace:
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • phoebebebe13phoebebebe13 Posts: 19,400 Member
    @DeKay Kyle and Don too cute

@sparkfairy1 your welcome. Such cute toddlers in your thread. I'm glad everyone is enjoying this new game feature. Now maybe they will adjust the heights of teen as others mentioned
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Lokanya wrote: »
    @Simanite I love the angle you got for that photo where he's tossing her into the air! That's great! I love that big hair on the little toddlers. :)

Thank you. I like that one too. :)
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I don't know how to upload photos from a mobile, and honestly, I just forget to take them but I thought I'd share a little thing that just happened in my game and I also have a question; My current sim, she was hot headed, and obviously prone to heart attacks? Because that's how she died. She'd had just had a baby too... /sniff anyway, I was actually rather upset as of a sim does naturally in game without my doing then I let it happen, I don't roll back on the save, so I saved and quit the game. I've just loaded it up to play again and I found the husband crying in the closet... omg :cry: I feel really sad for him.

Also, the wife is still in his relationship panel labelled as 'dead spouse' lol... what's this about? Are they still married? I don't get it, I thought once they die, all marriages and stuff get reset? Or am I wrong?

--T
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    To7m wrote: »
    I don't know how to upload photos from a mobile, and honestly, I just forget to take them but I thought I'd share a little thing that just happened in my game and I also have a question; My current sim, she was hot headed, and obviously prone to heart attacks? Because that's how she died. She'd had just had a baby too... /sniff anyway, I was actually rather upset as of a sim does naturally in game without my doing then I let it happen, I don't roll back on the save, so I saved and quit the game. I've just loaded it up to play again and I found the husband crying in the closet... omg :cry: I feel really sad for him.

Also, the wife is still in his relationship panel labelled as 'dead spouse' lol... what's this about? Are they still married? I don't get it, I thought once they die, all marriages and stuff get reset? Or am I wrong?

--T

Oh poor thing :'( my heart always breaks a little when they cry in their sleep after someone dies lol. But no idea about the relationship panel, I'd have to check that next time :/
    It's really depressing lol. He's SO sad. All he does is cry, and mope around. And his friends are calling him saying sorry for the loss shall they come over or shall we go out, that sort of thing. Now he's crying it out in bed... lol.

I've put her grave in his inventory for now, does anybody know what the deal is with ghost culling? I don't want her to be culled. But I'm also hope he'll be able to remarry without having to divorce her spirit!? Lol.

Gosh, why do I always get drama!? Lol.

--T
    edited January 2017

--T

Ask @rosemow or @luthienrising
    LOL! He's calling the sadness hotline.. is this game for real? Hahahahahaha I'm dying!!

I've gotta say, this is a completely different game than I remember playing when GTW came out. I'm really having fun.

--T

--T

Lol, you read my mind but didn't want to derail the thread with all my questions - but if you if you guys could PM me, or @Neia - that would be awesome. There's so much to learn!

--T
    edited January 2017

--T

Lol, you read my mind but didn't want to derail the thread with all my questions - but if you if you guys could PM me, or @Neia - that would be awesome. There's so much to learn!

--T

I don't have the game installed but rose and luthien would know what's going on with your game. You can also post your issue in bugs or tech section. Your game sounds like it is on the extreme side of cruel LOL
    I just wanted to thank @CravenLestat and everyone who helped create a lovely video to cheer me up because I've been poorly. Sorry it's late- for some reason I didn't get the notification so the lovely @phoebebebe13 sent me the link. You guys are the best <3

Your sooooo welcome <3 xxx

--T

--T

I don't have the game installed but rose and luthien would know what's going on with your game. You can also post your issue in bugs or tech section. Your game sounds like it is on the extreme side of cruel LOL

lol I know right!? And I'm not even doing it myself haha, I don't know how she became enraged and died but yeah... lol it's been a bit mad.

I'm not really sure if it's a bug as she's listed as deceased spouse - I'm just wondering if that means they are still married, and how the culling works with ghosts, I don't want her to suddenly become deleted. But will pop over to that thread anyway, I think it's probably early where Luth and co are so will wait a while until it's daytime and see if they reply :):)

--T
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,521 Member
    P

--T

Hello
    The relationship panel is just listing that she is dead and that she was his spouse.
    It may related to the issue in this EA thread
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Prior-relationship-status-is-not-removed/m-p/4540117#M12911

--T

--T

lol I know right!? And I'm not even doing it myself haha, I don't know how she became enraged and died but yeah... lol it's been a bit mad.

I'm not really sure if it's a bug as she's listed as deceased spouse - I'm just wondering if that means they are still married, and how the culling works with ghosts, I don't want her to suddenly become deleted. But will pop over to that thread anyway, I think it's probably early where Luth and co are so will wait a while until it's daytime and see if they reply :):)

--T

Rose just answered you. I had something cruel happen in my sims 3 game like that and the game did it. I was at a party for my current sims parents. I play legacy. As soon as I left the party both parents drowned at the same time and the game gave me notice it happened. I was so mad. I went back and saved them. Im guessing that the parents were having a breath holding contest that they both drowned at the same time. If not, the game just decided to purge them at the same time with no accident involved. I did not see it happen to know the exact cause.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top