Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What do you want to see in the vampires livestream?

123457...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Can't wait to see the organ in action.

I just picked out the 3 songs I want you to hear!

Cool.
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    Great stream. Thank you Gurus, can't wait for the pack to come out! So impressed by the amount of work that's gone into this and it really shows with some amazing content. Tuesday can't come quickly enough!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    :love::love::love::love::love:

Is it Tuesday already? This will be the longest weekend + Monday & Tuesday ever
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member

Cool.

Loved the live stream thanks to all Simguru's who took the time to show us all so much, Love the pack and enjoyed the organ music :)
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Best stream ever!!!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »

I know!! I'm so in love with this pack, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next few days with any patience at all!

This game pack is exquisitely detailed and put together with a level of magnificence that outshines anything they've ever released for the Sims, and they deserve all of the pride and praise that comes with it. It's exactly what I want it to be and I can't credit them enough for the work they put into it.

Dev team, ....I am truly grateful for what youve accomplished and I sincerely hope that Vampires is a humongous success.

(Yep, I'm cheerleeding all over the place and nope, I have no shame about it. :p )
    #Team Occult
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    LiELF wrote: »

I know!! I'm so in love with this pack, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next few days with any patience at all!

This game pack is exquisitely detailed and put together with a level of magnificence that outshines anything they've ever released for the Sims, and they deserve all of the pride and praise that comes with it. It's exactly what I want it to be and I can't credit them enough for the work they put into it.

Dev team, ....I am truly grateful for what youve accomplished and I sincerely hope that Vampires is a humongous success.

(Yep, I'm cheerleeding all over the place and nope, I have no shame about it. :p )

Agreed. And the fact that we're only paying 20 for this really blows my mind. We've had to pay more for what felt like less honestly. Definitely less depth. A small world, new lot traits, all that hair, the dresses and clothes, the furniture, the interactions, the powers - I don't even know where to start :D but I want to start exploring everything ASAP!!!!!!
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    All I am going to say bout this Pack after seeing the Live Stream is Wow, just Wow , and I so can not wait to get it, :)
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member

Agreed. And the fact that we're only paying 20 for this really blows my mind. We've had to pay more for what felt like less honestly. Definitely less depth. A small world, new lot traits, all that hair, the dresses and clothes, the furniture, the interactions, the powers - I don't even know where to start :D but I want to start exploring everything ASAP!!!!!!

RIGHT?! 20 dollars! The value alone is incredible!

Man, I'm starting to sound like a commercial, lol.

I'm going to just... DEVOUR this content come Tuesday....
    #Team Occult

RIGHT?! 20 dollars! The value alone is incredible!

Man, I'm starting to sound like a commercial, lol.

I'm going to just... DEVOUR this content come Tuesday....

Same , I Luv this Pack, I can not wait to see what comes after, since they did so well with this one.
    I also wish to say Thank You very much to the Guru's and Dev's for this Pack, they did a Awesome job on it, much appreciated, :)
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    It looks amazing! Can't wait until Tuesday to purchase it. It will be my first Sims purchase that's not on sale. Because this pack, to me, is easily worth a twenty.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member

I noticed Sims could play Gospel I'm really interested in how that goes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAlTgIUi4_k
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member

been asking myself this for the past few days and a couple times tonight!

Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top