March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire render by me (Not official) updated 1/19/2017

15678911...Next

Comments

• Dreagen1Dreagen1 Posts: 570 Member
    edited January 2017
    Dreagen1 wrote: »
    Child Vampire
    tumblr_ok1pbqi8Gn1tcw5z8o1_1280.png

Awwww, so cute!

You can tell he's going to be a mischievous (or devious! :naughty: ) one, lol. :wink:

Have you done a vamp tot yet?

Yep, just posted one :) Refresh if you cant see it, should be under the child one
  • CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    @Dreagen1

I just want to say I'm loving your renders of vampires! It looks really great, and I especially love the nod to Chanel Oberlin <3
    @Dreagen1

I just want to say I'm loving your renders of vampires! It looks really great, and I especially love the nod to Chanel Oberlin <3

Thank you <3<3<3<3:)
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I just now saw this thread, you are so talented!! And I love your concept of vamps and the clothing you dress them in. I'm in love with the shoes from your renders :love:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
    edited January 2017
    mariah6194 wrote: »
    I just now saw this thread, you are so talented!! And I love your concept of vamps and the clothing you dress them in. I'm in love with the shoes from your renders :love:

Welcome! I'm glad you like them!!! Thank you so much!!! :)
  • Simsfan99111Simsfan99111 Posts: 1,260 Member
    I love it!!
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member
    Your renders are so good!! :hushed: Maxis should hire you haha, I love the style you have given them. Just looking at these makes me more excited for the pack. Please make more
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• KaiKai Posts: 132 Member
    OHMYGOD ALIYAH!!!

Aaliyah*

Sorry not picking on you in any way, just a pet peeve of mine being that I idolize her. And if you're going to recreate her I'd love to see it <3
    img
  • SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    wow these renders are awesome, how do i find the toddler renders you made ??
  • VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    Neeewwwwwwww!!!!!!
    tumblr_ojnk21fJgG1tcw5z8o1_r2_1280.png

Making the vampire ones is soooo much fun omg

I also wanted to ask if the smeared lipstick was from the Vampire game pack?
    wow these renders are awesome, how do i find the toddler renders you made ??

forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898509/pre-teen-toddler-renders-not-official-made-by-me-updated-1-19-17/p1
    Vondiita wrote: »
    Neeewwwwwwww!!!!!!

It's actually just lipstick I made myself on the skin texture. I have no idea if it is in the pack yet or something similar maybe?
    I think I remember some smeared lipstick that FashionRoyaltySims made on tumblr a while ago for Harley Quinn makeup if you want some smeared lipstick?
  • VondiitaVondiita Posts: 198 Member
    edited January 2017
    Vondiita wrote: »
    Neeewwwwwwww!!!!!!

It's actually just lipstick I made myself on the skin texture. I have no idea if it is in the pack yet or something similar maybe?
    I think I remember some smeared lipstick that FashionRoyaltySims made on tumblr a while ago for Harley Quinn makeup if you want some smeared lipstick?

Oh okay. I just asked because I replicated the dress, ripped stocking/gloves, and smeared lipstick xD.
    Post edited by Vondiita on
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    New New New
    tumblr_ojkyh5mLe71tcw5z8o1_r1_1280.jpg

GIRL THEM LOUIS VUITTONS

Amazing job on all these renders <3
  • SebharrySebharry Posts: 1 New Member
    @Dreagen1 I'm a Spanish Simmer and I want to make a video of some Expansion Packs ideas that I have in mind. Could I use 2 renders in my video? Your renders are awesome!
    Sebharry wrote: »
    @Dreagen1 I'm a Spanish Simmer and I want to make a video of some Expansion Packs ideas that I have in mind. Could I use 2 renders in my video? Your renders are awesome!

Of course you can, thank you for actually asking me!
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Child Vampire

Is this a render or an actual sim you created. He looks great.
    21mbz47.jpg
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Child Vampire

Is this a render or an actual sim you created. He looks great.

that one was a render
    Here's a witch everyone, Idk who or where asked for one but here she is. This is in game, not a render. Just edited like one.
    tumblr_olyx7kIfGL1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg
    Girl, your renders are so awesome. Great job on the witch one.
  • brinadaniellebrinadanielle Posts: 96 Member
    Here's a witch everyone, Idk who or where asked for one but here she is. This is in game, not a render. Just edited like one.
    tumblr_olyx7kIfGL1tcw5z8o1_1280.jpg

I'm new, so I'm new to the lingo and stuff...what's a render? How'd you create it and...I created a coven of creole voodoo priestess to prepare their skills before the Witch GP comes out...

If y'all are into witches, you should go to my gallery and download my "voodoo priestess" !

https://thesims.com/gallery/20927060F3CC11E6821520E91EC333BC?category=all&amp;searchtype=item_name&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=voodoo priestess&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

• Bronwin2Bronwin2 Posts: 2,010 Member
    How did you get the Sims 2 coffin? I wish we had some of the toe pincher coffins for Sims 4.