Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted Valley II =]

Comments

• Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    @Daethaqt I was thinking the same thing! The world looks pretty fantastic and I'm looking forward to playing it.
  • eilianeilian Posts: 1,246 Member
    It's awesome seeing Haunted Valley at the top of the CAW threads! Made my night :) I've been playing TS3 a lot lately and always enjoy your worlds Rflong!!
    Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. - Maya Angelou
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited October 2015
    Woot! It goes into hiding.... :lol:

11jrjis.jpg

And Thanks so much! :mrgreen:
  • Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I just wanted to say thank you for sharing this wonderful world. I sent some of my Sims to visit for a while and it is a lovely place, of course I am partial to the "spooky" and love the atmosphere that you have created.
  • SunsetSimsPrimeSunsetSimsPrime Posts: 77 Member
    Is it possible for you to upload the no fog version to mediafire again? I really like this town but the lagging is making it unplayable. I'm hoping a no fog version would improve it.
    edited June 2016
    Hi :)

Lagging? :(

This might be it... I'm not sure any more.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/mi1us5r8tlghsr2/Haunted_Valley_II.Sims3Pack
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited June 2016
    It may be their pc - I still play the foggy version of HVII - and have no lag or problems what so ever. I have every lot maxed with sims and stuff. I did go in and play there just last week end, at the request of a family member who was looking for new spooky worlds for Sims 3. Another family member who is sick to deaTH of trying to enjoy Sims 4 and tossing in the towel. So I showed her HVII, Legacy 3, oh and Bellatrix too.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Mr_DeaconMr_Deacon Posts: 83 Member
    I love this world also, but, I was wondering, what happened to your Legacy Island worlds?
    They seem to be missing.
    Mr_Deacon wrote: »
    I love this world also, but, I was wondering, what happened to your Legacy Island worlds?
    They seem to be missing.

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8219962

there you go Mr. Deacon.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

Writin_Reg wrote: »
    there you go Mr. Deacon.

WOW! Thanks so much!

Yesterday, when i clicked on the link in Rflong's studio, the page came up, but it was blank...weird!

Thanks again! B)

edited June 2016
    No problem Mr_Deacon. I already had the link as I just last week end gave a copy of the link ( and a couple others of Rflongs) to my sister -in - law who was looking for some well made spooky or fantasy towns for her witches. LOL.
    Post edited by Writin_Reg on

In dreams - I LIVE!

• SunsetSimsPrimeSunsetSimsPrime Posts: 77 Member
    It is probably my graphics card & being a 32 bit computer. I run the game on low - medium with only Sims textures on high or I get kicked out after a while. But I'm normally alright in well built smaller towns that don't have excess weather like fog. (Towns seem to be hit or not for me) The above link is the no foggy version. I haven't been able to do my normal test run for new towns because I noticed my fps rate was going 100+ & I really needed to work out what was happening since I thought my graphics card was controlling it. (Turns out that only works in full screen mode not window mode)
    Thanks, @Writin_Reg :hugz:

The Exchange pages were messed up for days, @Mr_Deacon
    Hope you like it! :mrgreen:

@SunsetSimsPrime Oh, okay. It's a well built large world with a medium area of houses. :)
    Glad I had it filed right on Mediafire. :blush:
    Rflong7 wrote: »

The Exchange pages were messed up for days, @Mr_Deacon
    Hope you like it! :mrgreen:

Legacy Island is one of my favorites. I've recently got a new computer and I am trying to re-install the worlds I like best, most of which are your creations. ;)

• feliciaraptor19feliciaraptor19 Posts: 1 New Member
    I for some reason cant download this world. May I have a link to mediafire the full game?
  • wendyyi1wendyyi1 Posts: 579 Member
    I for some reason cant download this world. May I have a link to mediafire the full game?
    @feliciaraptor19 Have you tried "Save file"? Sometimes, "Add to game" doesn't work.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    edited August 2021
    Hi! I downloaded and installed this and am so excited to play but it just gets stuck on the world loading screen after selecting a new game? Am I doing something wrong?
    I'm missing the WA pack. I'm thinking that's the problem. Purchased and installed, still doesn’t load. Hmm.
    Ok - so after going through this whole thread, it appears I also need Showtime? If I get the no fog version, will that work?
    Post edited by JayandMeeka on
    Hi! I downloaded and installed this and am so excited to play but it just gets stuck on the world loading screen after selecting a new game? Am I doing something wrong?
    I'm missing the WA pack. I'm thinking that's the problem. Purchased and installed, still doesn’t load. Hmm.
    Ok - so after going through this whole thread, it appears I also need Showtime? If I get the no fog version, will that work?

I'm so sorry you're having problems. WA is a big pack in this world. It uses a bridge from the pack which will cause problems with travel.
    If you're trying HV 2 then you're going for the world which has All the pack except ITF.

Here is the original Haunted Valley. It has WA/Amb/LN/Gen.
    https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8442681

I wouldn't try it without WA. Sometimes it will work but most of the time it won't work right. :(

I'm so sorry you're having problems. WA is a big pack in this world. It uses a bridge from the pack which will cause problems with travel.
    If you're trying HV 2 then you're going for the world which has All the pack except ITF.

I wouldn't try it without WA. Sometimes it will work but most of the time it won't work right. :(

Thank you so much for getting back to me! Yes that was what I was going for so apparently I am missing a lot 😂
    I'll try the one you've linked! Thank you! Your worlds are always so beautiful so I'm really excited to try this.

Thank you so much for getting back to me! Yes that was what I was going for so apparently I am missing a lot 😂
    I'll try the one you've linked! Thank you! Your worlds are always so beautiful so I'm really excited to try this.

I hope it works. :)
    I'll install my packs next week and see if it installs (only WA right now). I don't want it up if it won't work any more.
    It worked! The original Haunted Valley worked! Thank you SO much! ❤❤
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,992 Member
    Glad to hear it still works, especially since I just recommend it to someone else. I would also love to play with it myself. It’s a beautiful world @Rflong7!
    Glad to hear it still works, especially since I just recommend it to someone else. I would also love to play with it myself. It’s a beautiful world @Rflong7!

Hi :mrgreen:

Thanks so much! :cookie:
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Rflong7
    Is the supernatural hangout suppose to be just a staircase?
    Screenshot-16.jpg
    My sims can't go down the stairs and I can only delete the stairs in build mode.
    Am I missing something?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top