Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• AliraAlira Posts: 169 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Alira wrote: »
    Hello I'm Alira and it's very nice to meet you all. I'm crazy about Sims 4 and I used to play TS2 a lot and I also like to play other games on PS4, Nintendo and xbox, but TS4 is my favorite :P

Hello @Alira :) It is nice to meet you too. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed playing the Sims 2 and now play Sims 4.Simming is lots of fun! It is very special seeing how the lives of our sims progress each sims day!
    It is great that you enjoy playing console games also. You would enjoy choosing what game to play, depending on how you are feeling that day.
    Happy simming! :)

Thank you rosemow :) Happy simming too <3
    tumblr_lmunod9VCw1qhfp08o1_500.gif
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello I'm Alira and it's very nice to meet you all. I'm crazy about Sims 4 and I used to play TS2 a lot and I also like to play other games on PS4, Nintendo and xbox, but TS4 is my favorite :P

Hello @Alira :) It is nice to meet you too. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you enjoyed playing the Sims 2 and now play Sims 4.Simming is lots of fun! It is very special seeing how the lives of our sims progress each sims day!
    It is great that you enjoy playing console games also. You would enjoy choosing what game to play, depending on how you are feeling that day.

Thank you rosemow :) Happy simming too <3

You're welcome :)
  • NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    Hi everyone. Though I despise my username, it seems i'm stuck with it! haha oh god. I didn't understand why i couldn't post or do anything on the forums, and im glad i found this,. The forums don't make it extremely clear. I can tell you now, it's certainly going to take some time becoming a member for me anyway lol I don't know where to post or how to even make friends
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants
    Hi everyone. Though I despise my username, it seems i'm stuck with it! haha oh god. I didn't understand why i couldn't post or do anything on the forums, and im glad i found this,. The forums don't make it extremely clear. I can tell you now, it's certainly going to take some time becoming a member for me anyway lol I don't know where to post or how to even make friends

Hello @NerdyMcNerdPants :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    If you would like to change your username, you can post on the wall of SimGuruDrake or SimStaffBethelle asking for a change of your forum username. They are very helpful.

You need to have 50 points and 30 posts before you can become a full member and can then post pictures, have a signature, edit posts , post links and change your profile picture.This thread explains about it.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/770609/member-or-new-member-everything-you-need-to-know

This is a link to a guide to the Forums
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811263/a-complete-forum-tutorial

• NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member

Thanks for all the info! My god! There's so much to know! It's crazy how many posts you have as well!
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants

Thanks for all the info! My god! There's so much to know! It's crazy how many posts you have as well!

You're welcome ! :)
  • ChristinabeeChristinabee Posts: 22 Member
    Hi there! I'm Christina and I've been a lurker for a very long time. I've been an avid simmer since the original Sims (despite trying so hard to break away before 4 came out. No luck :D Oh well). My current household is one that I've played for over 800 hours. The family is crazy but I love them so much. I'm excited for the day that I finally become a member and can post screenshots of them! Haha!
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    @rosemow how do you attach an image?
    Hi there! I'm Christina and I've been a lurker for a very long time. I've been an avid simmer since the original Sims (despite trying so hard to break away before 4 came out. No luck :D Oh well). My current household is one that I've played for over 800 hours. The family is crazy but I love them so much. I'm excited for the day that I finally become a member and can post screenshots of them! Haha!

Hello @Christinabee :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting on the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed playing many different sims households and had fun watching them live their sim lives in your games!
    It is great that you have played your current household for over 800 hours ! They would be very special to you <3 It will be very nice to see screenshots of them when you become a full member!
    @rosemow how do you attach an image?

Hello @AshtontoAshton22
    To post pictures on the forums, upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic . Right click the picture on the photo sharing website , and click copy , or copy the image code address . The picture button is the button with the little file picture on it above the forum post. Press the picture button above your post , paste the image address into the box, then press the enter button. Then the image address will be in your post ready to appear when posting your post. Make sure that the file ends in .jpg, .png or.gif
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address from the picture sharing site in between them.
  • srosenmundsrosenmund Posts: 33 Member
    Hi!

My name is Stephanie, and I have been playing Sims... I am not sure but I played the original. I like building more than actually playing most the time. I am honored and excited to be a part of the community. I will try to be as active as life allows. That will be quite a bit because, well, I am a stay at home woman.

I am 45-years old, and live in a tiny community called Ione in the northern part of Oregon. My fiance and I have 3 dogs, and my baby is my little chiahuahua named Jelly Bean - she goes by Beanie. She is sleeping on my desk guarding my coffee. Hahahahaha!

While I have been a long time player of Sims, usually in spurts, the closest I have been to a Sims community is back when you could play online. I remember skills took forever to raise.

Since I am new to the community, I could sure use some friends! Not sure how to add them, but I will learn.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I can't wait to get to know you all better!

Much love,
    Stephanie H.
    sims-sign.png
    srosenmund wrote: »
    Hi!

My name is Stephanie, and I have been playing Sims... I am not sure but I played the original. I like building more than actually playing most the time. I am honored and excited to be a part of the community. I will try to be as active as life allows. That will be quite a bit because, well, I am a stay at home woman.

I live in a tiny community called Ione in the northern part of Oregon. My fiance and I have 3 dogs, and my baby is my little chiahuahua named Jelly Bean - she goes by Beanie. She is sleeping on my desk guarding my coffee. Hahahahaha!

While I have been a long time player of Sims, usually in spurts, the closest I have been to a Sims community is back when you could play online. I remember skills took forever to raise.

Since I am new to the community, I could sure use some friends! Not sure how to add them, but I will learn.

Thank you for welcoming me, and I can't wait to get to know you all better!

Much love,
    Stephanie H.

Hello @srosenmund :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums !
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original Sims 1. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours simming over the time!
    Building is a very enjoyable part of simming! It allows us to express our creativity as we build homes and venues , and furnish and landscape them. We can enjoy designing a variety of styles and themes of builds.
    Congratulations on your engagement! It is nice that you have three dogs. Our dogs are special animal members of our family. Beanie sounds very cute! It is nice that she is asleep on your desk near your coffee <3
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the threads, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences.
  • ArtemisArtemis Posts: 44 Member
    Hi!
    I have been playing sims since the original Sims 1. I have been playing Sims 4 for a while now, but just got around to making my account.
    I'm currently working on the Escape to Nowhere challenge adaptation for Sims 4. I loved playing it in Sims 3, but couldn't find a version for Sims 4. Honestly, the toddler update really brought me back to Sims 4.

For a while I had a blog about my Sims 3 legacy. I really loved it, but then University and real life got in the way. That and a piece of junk computer. I will never forget the day I spent a good hour (of real human time) setting up the wedding for my legacy's heir. Everything was perfect, I finally had all the guests where I wanted them, I took about five pictures...and my computer crashed. I forgot to save so the wedding was completely lost. :'(
    To this day, that was my worst rage quit ever.

Anyway, I'm excited to be back!

Cheers,
    Artemis
    Let us be rid of it once and for all. Come on Mr. Frodo. I can't carry it for you. But I can carry you! -- Samwise Gamgee The Lord of the Rings
  • iamthekiamthek Posts: 56 Member
    Hi there!

My nickname is a little bit terrible. I think it makes me appear as a self-centered person but I'm not. When I joined Origin and this forum my usuall nicknames were taken so I had to find something else.
    My name is Katharina and a lot of people call me K [kay]. To add a little something I followed the style of a lot alternative bands and added "the" for a little drama. :D

I play The Sims since the beginning. When someone told me about the game the first time I was terrified - creating people and make them do what you want - now I love to design their lives, build their houses and watch them do unexpected things. :)

I joined the forum about 2,5 years ago but I recently became more active here because of the awesome SimLit.
    When I'm not reading SimLit I love to read books, watch movies, listen to music, pet my cats Tom and Eddie and cook delicious stuff. :D

Thank you @rosemow for showing me this thread. It's nice to read what other simmers like and do .

Happy simming!
    "Have a good look, kids! That's how you catch tasty Sims!", said the mothercowplant to her babies. <3
  • writerrachelwriterrachel Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi!

My name is Rachel. I've been playing The Sims for 4 years now? I'm 16 years old and I love to write, so I was thinking of giving some SimLit a try. I'm really bad at introductions so I'm just going to keep this post short and sweet.

I look forward to getting to know you all!
  • RealityDollSimRealityDollSim Posts: 2 New Member
    My name is Ashtyn. You can call me Ash. I'm a teenage simmer who came in really late to the Sims franchise. I'm not an avid simmer, and I enjoy this game so much! (It keeps me from having to do pesky homework ;) )

• RealityDollSimRealityDollSim Posts: 2 New Member
    My name is Ashtyn. You can call me Ash. I'm a teenage simmer who came in really late to the Sims franchise. I'm not an avid simmer, and I enjoy this game so much! (It keeps me from having to do pesky homework ;) )

I meant I am an avid simmer. Typos suck.
    Artemis wrote: »
    Hi!
    I have been playing sims since the original Sims 1. I have been playing Sims 4 for a while now, but just got around to making my account.
    I'm currently working on the Escape to Nowhere challenge adaptation for Sims 4. I loved playing it in Sims 3, but couldn't find a version for Sims 4. Honestly, the toddler update really brought me back to Sims 4.

For a while I had a blog about my Sims 3 legacy. I really loved it, but then University and real life got in the way. That and a piece of junk computer. I will never forget the day I spent a good hour (of real human time) setting up the wedding for my legacy's heir. Everything was perfect, I finally had all the guests where I wanted them, I took about five pictures...and my computer crashed. I forgot to save so the wedding was completely lost. :'(
    To this day, that was my worst rage quit ever.

Anyway, I'm excited to be back!

Cheers,
    Artemis

Hello @Artemis :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been simming since the original sims 1. Simming is fun! I hope that the Escape to Nowhere challenge adaption that you are playing at the moment continues to go well.
    It was not good that your computer crashed in the midst of the wedding of your heir! :( It would have been disappointing and upsetting for you.
    Happy simming ! :)
    iamthek wrote: »
    Hi there!

My nickname is a little bit terrible. I think it makes me appear as a self-centered person but I'm not. When I joined Origin and this forum my usuall nicknames were taken so I had to find something else.
    My name is Katharina and a lot of people call me K [kay]. To add a little something I followed the style of a lot alternative bands and added "the" for a little drama. :D

I play The Sims since the beginning. When someone told me about the game the first time I was terrified - creating people and make them do what you want - now I love to design their lives, build their houses and watch them do unexpected things. :)

I joined the forum about 2,5 years ago but I recently became more active here because of the awesome SimLit.
    When I'm not reading SimLit I love to read books, watch movies, listen to music, pet my cats Tom and Eddie and cook delicious stuff. :D

Thank you @rosemow for showing me this thread. It's nice to read what other simmers like and do .

Happy simming!

Hello @Iamthek :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to posting the forums!
    It was great to read the background details about your user name :)
    It is nice that you have been playing the game since the beginning of the Sims series. It is enjoyable playing the game, creating sims, building homes and watching the sims live their lives in our games!
    Story writing is a very special part of simming! It is very enjoyable reading the sims stories that fellow simmers write about their sims!
    It is nice that you have cats. They would be special animal members of your household. Trying out new food recipes is enjoyable and tasty! Happy cooking!
    Happy simming also! :)
    Hi!

My name is Rachel. I've been playing The Sims for 4 years now? I love to write, so I was thinking of giving some SimLit a try. I'm really bad at introductions so I'm just going to keep this post short and sweet.

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hello @writerrachel :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is very nice that you enjoy writing. It is a very special way to express our creativity as we bring our thoughts into words.
    It is exciting and special that you are planning to write SimLit! It would great to share your stories in the "Stories and Legacies" section of the forums.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

Hello @RealityDollSim :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you are an avid simmer! Simming is a very enjoyable game to play! It is a great way to also take a break from studies and have fun at the same time!
  • AStrawberrySlushAStrawberrySlush Posts: 57 Member
    Hiya!

I'm Strawberry :3

I've been playing The Sims since the beginning! The Sims 3 was my favorite version of the game thus far :) My favorite packs tend to be pets or seasons related. My least favorite are university packs.

I have 4 cats:
    Artemis, Alley, Claire, and Amaterasu.

I also have a chihuahua, Daisy.

I live in a tiny cabin in the woods with my girlfriend and roomate.

C:

~Strawberry
    Origin ID:
    AStrawberrySlush
    Hiya!

I'm Strawberry :3

I've been playing The Sims since the beginning! The Sims 3 was my favorite version of the game thus far :) My favorite packs tend to be pets or seasons related. My least favorite are university packs.

I have 4 cats:
    Artemis, Alley, Claire, and Amaterasu.

I also have a chihuahua, Daisy.

I live in a tiny cabin in the woods with my girlfriend and roomate.

C:

~Strawberry

Hello @AStrawberrySlush :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have simming since the original Sims 1. Time passes very quickly when we are playing the Sims! We want to keep playing to see what happens next in the life of our sims, or to finish a particular bulld!
    It is great that you have 4 cats and a chihuahua ! They would keep you busy looking after them! They would also be a source of happiness and fun too as you spend time with them and also watch them interact with each other.
  • WolfMage553WolfMage553 Posts: 10 New Member
    Hi. I'm HylianWolfMage553

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top