Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

Comments

• NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @ilovebunnys65 "In fact, I actually have my eyes on another chick, who just so happens to actually have a toddler."

All I could hear was the JAWS theme when I read this. And Jenny saying, "Run, Meadow! RUN!"

I'm keeping hope alive, everyone. Maybe Meadow will melt Watergate's heart and make him a better man. Maybe.
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Ok, help me out...dark haired woman is his sister named Jenny? Or, is she Blaire?

The Jaws thing made me laugh, @NocturnalDuet
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @Jes2G Always happy to make someone laugh! I think Blaire is the blonde.

And I totally missed that his sister was named Jenny. In my mind, I was thinking of Jenny from Forrest Gump when I made the run reference.
    @Jes2G Always happy to make someone laugh! I think Blaire is the blonde.

And I totally missed that his sister was named Jenny. In my mind, I was thinking of Jenny from Forrest Gump when I made the run reference.

Ha! Nice.
    forum_final.png

• ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    @Jes2G Jenny is Watergate's sister, and Blaire is Watergate's sister in law.
    Episode 28: The Apology

10zv5o5.png

"Alannah, I have to apologize to you. I feel really horrible about everything. I'm sorry that you had to grow up with all these confusing emotions."

"Dad-"

mcuecn.png

"Just listen to me, okay? Don't try to act like I'm not a crappy father."

qrzwnl.png

"And it sucks because after all these years, I've finally realized it. I just wish I could turn back time and fix everything, but I can't. I really hope you'll forgive me, and we'll be able to build a better relationship."

"Dad, just stop it! I forgive you. I always do... I know you care about me, and I understand how hard it was for you to accept Roseanne. I get it... We both know you could've went about it in a better way, but you can't fix the past. However, you do have control of your future. I think you should apologize to mom, Roseanne, and the twins."

15x7gk1.png

"You're right, Alannah. You've always been so levelheaded and rational," Watergate pauses. "And you know what's so funny? I'm asking my daughter for advice on a situation I could've handled a long time ago!" he says jokingly.

xeeq8.png

"You don't need to make self deprecating jokes like that. I love you dad, please don't say harsh things about yourself."

90syeb.png

"Come over and give me a hug. We've got a lot of catching up to do!" Watergate says with a grin.

1191186.png

10clzld.png
    Awwww. That was precious. Mr. Watergate is growing up lol.
    forum_final.png

• UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    I wonder how everyone else will react if Mr. Watergate really does apologize to everyone else. He has so many wrongs to make right.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Mr. Watergate is full of surprises! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    edited February 2017
    Episode 29: Another Letter

*Writing in bold is Watergate's thoughts, and things that aren't crossed out aren't in the letter.

2viqnwx.png

Dear Meadow,

How are you doing on this fine day? Do you take your coffee? Iced with milk, or black. Slipping a little innuendo in there... SMOOOOOTTHHHHH! But she probably won't get it hahahaha. I would like to apologize for not responding to your letter once again. You replied to my message faster than a LP spinning on a record player!

You can call me Chance, Chancelor, or any nickname you think will fit me. Haha! The nickname is totally optional!! *insert creepy nervous face because ajdajkldjfadjkfjlkFjaksljfkaks I just don't want you to think I'm trying to be a weirdo lol. NO!! Delete that... That's stupid. What the heck dude?!

Anyways, I'm so glad to hear that your uncle speaks Urdu! I had a feeling that it was some kind of language barrier. The good thing is that Jena wasn't using foul language such as @!#$$%, and ^%$$#@. I mean, you'd wonder, where does a kid pick up that kinda stuff? I guess our little tots are human parrots. Repeating everything they hear... Real impressionable.

5jv59s.png

I remember you mentioning my connection with my other children. Meadow, let me tell you. Milagros is the child I'm trying so hard to make no mistakes with. So far, things have been going swiftly. With my other daughters, their lives have been hell. Their lives aren't nearly as bad as the life I lived growing up, but it's still pretty bad. Sadly, I am one of the causes of that.

The relationship I had with their mother was very confusing. The passion died after I found out she cheated on me with another man. She continuously told me that her daughter, Roseanne, was mine as well. I knew it was a lie, and the paternity test proved it. I tried to stay strong, but I eventually gave up and tried to make her feel the pain I did. As a result, my innocent children felt pain too.

I think I should've embraced Roseanne and disregarded the differences we had. I regret that I'm waking up now.. I think it should've been earlier than this. Life works in strange ways, you know.

343tg2b.png

I've been trying to turn a new leaf with my dysfunctional family. Although this will be the third message I will send, or possibly the last, I feel that I should confess something to you.

Unfortunately, I do not have a wife, nor do I have a girlfriend. I am a single father. Milagros’s mother used me for what my fellas back in Compton would call bankroll. I was madly in love with her... I thought she was as well. But I'm leaving all of that in 2016. In case you were wondering, I have contacted her prior to writing this letter. We discussed how this whole co-parenting situation is going to work out. It's been decided that I'll have Milagros' on days, and she'll have her on the weekends.

zxlbb5.png

My other biological daughters are college bound. There's Alannah who recently got accepted into this fine academy for the arts. She has always been so conscientious growing up, so I am very proud of her. Next in line are my twin daughters, Angelina and Luciana. I'm going to arrange a date with the two of them to try to restore the connection we once had. I've also considered apologizing to their mother too. She wasn't the only one in the wrong. I feel like life is so short, and I just have to do this. I love my daughters with all my heart, and it hurts me that I acted so foolishly.

When you mentioned my "expertise" in parenting, I was so shocked to hear that from someone. Everyone knows how horrible I am, at least that's what I thought. I'm not a pro at this at all but I can tell you from my experiences, both good and bad, what will lead you in the right direction. I hope you can learn my mistakes as a childish and simple man. Raising kids doesn't come with a handbook, and I wish I would've known that. I was young and dumb... Now I've been reborn. If I would've known then what I know now, things would be so different.

2nixttk.png

I understand that you might decide to end this pen pal session after reading this... I mean, I told you life story and sometimes that's too much to take in. You are so kind and sweet. I wish you the best in raising Jena, as she seems to have a bright future ahead of her. I wish I could turn back time, and do exactly what you're doing with Jena. Being a good parent, and recognizing their habits. I hope she grows up to be as wonderful as you seem to be. However, I do hope you will choose to continue writing me, but if you choose not to I understand.

Wishing you the best in luck with your future endeavors,

Chancelor Watergate

Watergate Enterprises

7423 Zillion Dollar Mansion
    Wow. Like, wow! I think Meadow will need to process this for a bit... :)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    WOW! I love that he decided to be honest, but wow! All at once? he he he Good for him though. I'm glad he's finally growing up. If Meadow runs for the hills, I'll understand. :D
    forum_final.png

Jes2G wrote: »
    WOW! I love that he decided to be honest, but wow! All at once? he he he Good for him though. I'm glad he's finally growing up. If Meadow runs for the hills, I'll understand. :D

Yeah... but what if she falls for him? She's all about tall dark and vulnerable !

@jes2g He's tired of being childish.
    @UniquePuggle Stay tuned!!!!!
    @ilovebunnys65 I'm going to try to get Meadow's response up by Wednesday! :)

CathyTea wrote: »
    Jes2G wrote: »

Yeah... but what if she falls for him? She's all about tall dark and vulnerable !

HA! LOL, that one caught me off guard. Ahem...well...good luck to her then lol.
    forum_final.png

Ok... it took a little bit of processing time, but here's Meadow's Reply to Mr. Watergate.

@CathyTea OMG. Soooo surprising.... I think Chancelor might just jump out a window from excitement lol. I wonder what he might say in response to that.
    @CathyTea OMG. Soooo surprising.... I think Chancelor might just jump out a window from excitement lol. I wonder what he might say in response to that.

LOL! Remember... the meadow is green, very green!

CathyTea wrote: »

LOL! Remember... the meadow is green, very green!

LOL!!
    forum_final.png

edited February 2017
    Episode 30: Meadow Gave Chancelor A Chance.... WHAT?!

Dear Meadow,

IRzMhxd.png

It has been a long, long, long, day at work. I just got to your letter, and it seems that my response is always late. Forgive me for that. I have 800 emails coming in each day from my coworkers, and it's just sooooo stressful. They never want to use my work email, so they contact me from my personal email.

Let me just say, I am lost for words. I honestly thought that you would've stopped writing to me. I'm glad that you didn't, and I am thankful that you understand how important this is to me. I cannot die knowing I have unfinished business to complete. I mean, I'm not going to die yet, but incase something happens I would like to know that I treated my family well.

4y7Vkxy.png

Milagros is getting older and each day. She can talk and recognizes shapes, colors, numbers, and letters. I'm so proud of her, and love her vibrant personality. I hope that she'll be extremely successful like her older sister Alannah. I cherish the moments I get to share with her each day, and I'm just grateful to have another chance.

How is your relationship with Jena now? I'm sure it has improved since the first time you wrote to me. She seems like she has the potential to grow into a very charismatic child way beyond her peers.

YoAkerc.png

My sister, Jenny, will be marrying her girlfriend, Blaire, soon. My children, my ex wife, and her daughter will be attending the wedding. I'm not sure who Blaire is inviting, but I suppose her mother will come. If you would like to see pictures of the wedding, let me know. Or, if you'd like, you could be my gorgeous guest.

Rv6DqZ4.png

Tell me more about yourself, Meadow. I want to hear about your life from the past to the present, if that's okay with you. I just feel like I should know more about my pen pal, you know?

nop2jhC.png

I'm thinking about going in another avenue career wise. I've been a public speaker, business man, lawyer, artist, you name it, but I've never shown the world my writing ability. What do you think?

RiBItQD.jpg

Also, I've told my sister a lot about you. She didn't believe you were a real person at first, but then I showed her your profile. She never believes in me, sadly.

xsE4rNg.jpg

I told her about my writing idea, and she laughed. My sister still acts like the little Jenny I knew growing up.

wF1tDMX.png

Please excuse me for being off topic at times, Meadow. I'm just speechless.... I'm glad that you believe in me.

Love,

Chancelor Watergate

A changed man..
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NK2V8YI.jpg

"Your brother is so dumb, Jenny."

"I know right! He really thinks he can just tell his messed up life story to a woman and she'll be okay with it. He's an idiot."

"I have ears you know." Chancelor says in defense.

RJXD6A3.jpg

"Chancelor please don't take this the wrong way, but I think you're making a mistake. You're just different... I'm so used to seeing you be silly and stupid that I don't even know if this is you. You've been trying to keep people silent about your wretched life, Chance. If Meadow turns out to be no good, your career will be ruined!"

"Unfortunately, I stand with Blaire." Jenny tells him.

Chancelor glances at the two of them and wonders if they're right. He soon shakes it off and believes that Meadow is more than that.

Hey , Bunny ! Neat letter ! I'm away from home this weekend , so I'll plan to get the reply next week . Chance is full of surprises !