Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruSarah wants our idea for new toddler objects!

Comments

• AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Oh, and little floaties for their arms!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Crayons and coloring papers or books.
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Play-dough in various colors that your adult sim has to make on the stove. The tots can play and make shapes with it, make a mess with it...or eat it (oops) luckily its non toxic and food grade but pretty salty and yucky.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    51B9cds5HfL._SY300_.jpgpTRU1-12786043dt.jpg
    BIKES

That's so cute!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    As it has been stated already, some playground equipment, but I would also like some pool floaty so they can go swimming.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    edited January 2017
    My list (some of these children could use too)
    • Strollers
    • Playpen
    • Tricycle
    • Small children's pool
    • Playground equipment that toddlers can use too
    • An art table like the sims 2 had
    • A train set
    • Sandbox
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Oh and also crayons and coloring books, which could result in the tot drawing on the walls. I love mayhem, lol.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    hmae123 wrote: »
    Oh and also crayons and coloring books, which could result in the tot drawing on the walls. I love mayhem, lol.

It would be so cute (and upsetting for a sim parent) if toddlers could color on walls.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    toddler kitchen set where the toddler could start building that cooking skill for when they age for players that plays with aging on to make good meal as young adults
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    So many good suggestions! My favourites are:
    • Rocking horse (and a cowboy hat?)
    • Swing (for the parks)
    • Sandbox (for the parks too!)
    • Fort (there could be a really cheap looking one and then a nicer one, so rich families could brag)
    Kiddie pool that looks similar to this: 71SuE5gghdL._SL1500_.jpg

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY SIMOLEONS.
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    I want playground stuff like Swing's, slides, sandboxes, Toddler Swimming pools, Tricycle's , More clothes, and more hair styles, Gothic toys for the supernatural tots like stuffed toys, a remote flying Bat like the race car, among other Gothic stuff for them, also Rocking Chairs for both parents and tots, :)
    P.S. A Toddler Coffin for our lil Vamps to sleep in just like the grown ups, that reminds Me , we still need Bunk Beds!!!, :)
    Thank you for this thread, cause I do not have Twitter nor Facebook, so thank you.
    Oh we also need Monitor's in case none in game already, :)
    Post edited by BlueBlack007 on
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    edited January 2017
    Simanite wrote: »
    If you aren't on Twitter, post your ideas here and I'll link the ideas to her!

thank you for doing this, but why are they only asking people on twitter? :(

EDIT:
    also annoying loud toy musical instruments that makes parents want to kill themselves (like the toy trumpet. I remember having one and I also later found out that my mom's friends would gift those to their friends children just to drive their friends mad)
  • nanashi-simsnanashi-sims Posts: 4,140 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »

EDIT:
    also annoying loud toy musical instruments that makes parents want to kill themselves (like the toy trumpet. I remember having one and I also later found out that my mom's friends would gift those to their friends children just to drive their friends mad)

Ya know...?! :unamused:
  • MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    • Kiddie pools
    • sand pits
    • changing table
    • stroller
    • play houses
    and also I'd really like toddlers to make more mess, maybe there could be a draw on the wall interaction which would give them the imagination skill, and it would either be something that someone has to clean up or it could fade away if thats possible, when they play in the cabinets and things I'd like the caregivers to have to clean up after them a bit more! :)
  • PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    Also a karaoke machine :df75b522cc1e04be06360f7b13fedee2.jpg
    sprinkler.gif
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    hmae123 wrote: »

How about something like the mural painting area from City Living, but toddler sized? Toddlers could draw in that area, and depending on parent's traits they'd either praise the toddler or lecture about misbehavior. That would probably be easier to program than drawing anywhere (with routing issues and such).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    Also, could we have that rainbow ring stacking thingy for a toy?
  • SparkMonkeySparkMonkey Posts: 9 New Member
    play pens, baby gates, trikes, kiddy pool... really really want a baby gate. LOL
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited January 2017
    mirta000 wrote: »

@mirta000 I think because we still have that big toddler ideas thread from a couple of years ago, which the gurus have said they'll be looking over in the future. I just thought I'd make a thread here as well, because of the tweet. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top