Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimGuruSarah wants our idea for new toddler objects!

Comments

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    If you aren't on Twitter, post your ideas here and I'll link the ideas to her!
  • Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    For both babies and toddlers, a pram so they can sleep outside. It looks silly if I place the toddler/baby beds there. Sims being able to have a job with daycare for the toddlers around. toddler stuff like a special mirror, they can watch themselves etc. like the grown ups. A merry go round to place in the backyard and perhaps a seesaw and a special swing.
  • ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I wish I could remember my twitter password. Definitely playground/park equipment. Sandbox, swings, outdoor play house, slide... Ideally, child sims would be able to use these things as well.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Toddler Swings, Playpens, Strollers, Sandboxes, and Kiddie Pools are things I really wanna see! <3 Also, more hairstyles and clothes would be nice too! :smile:
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Ooooh! I would love: Playpens, sandboxes (and sand toys if possible), little toy cars that tots can ride in or tricycles?, kiddie pools, maybe playdoh sets, those little spring horses or rocking horses, and more CAS items.

I'm sure there are more stuff, but I can't think of any more off the top off my head right now. :smile:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • LutefiskLutefisk Posts: 92 Member
    I thought of another one... Romper Stompers? Those bucket thingies you walk on.
  • DoubleSJosseDoubleSJosse Posts: 44 Member
    Strollers! They were so cute in sims 3 (that some people alreday have said)
    And I would really like a sandbox aswell, for kids too! <3
    Play ground stuff! :)
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    Rocking Horse.
    Swings or something they can do outside, sandbox maybe.
    Toddler water pool, since they can't swim in the big one, why not make them a little water pool.
    Tea party table.
    Teddybear, like the one in sims 3 were they carry it around in their inventory and take it out to hug and then it shows up in their bed when they go to sleep.
    Pacifier for all occasions, especially when they sleep (Not sure if CAS stuff are considered objects)
    Draw mat. Place it where ever and they can draw on it.
  • Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    Toddler bikes, coloring table, playground equipment, more toys, carpets with like train tracks and cities on them. Toddler sinks
  • geoffreypageoffreypa Posts: 355 Member
    Baby Bath, stroller and little motorbikes with outfit to match
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top