Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

~•~aricarai's DNA contact thread~•~Lilypink79~•~NEW Request~•~

Comments

• BrianAndreeBrianAndree Posts: 422 Member
    aricarai wrote: »
    @BrianAndree - Thank you. I haven't heard a house described as sexy before but I dig it!

There's flat white on the garage but I'll blend it more and also camouflage with plants.

Do you want that third bedroom/office put in? Happy with the layout?

If you want, but otherwise its good. Just leave some empty space if you cant for my multipurpose needs c:

Multipurpose needs - sounds interesting? Anything you want me to add in or anything specific you want me to leave space for?

Nah, just put a computer desk in the space (or room) if your making it. And usually I use the same house with multiple sims, so thats why I said multipurpose needs.
    Orgin: BrianAndree
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    @BrianAndree - I've ditched the laundry room in favor of a less awkward layout.

I've got the kitchen, dining, and living furnishing laid out. Just wondering if you want if you'd like any hobby or skill items in the house?
    edited January 2017
    @BrianAndree- *facepalm* I just realised that I laid down some furniture in the bedrooms, which is easily deleted; however I did put in a cool feature in one of them, but can delete that too if you want a completely blank slate. What do you think?
    Hi, sorry, nah, leave it for me to discover! If its cool I want to see it. Put a bass (guitar) and a art easel up.
    Hi, sorry, nah, leave it for me to discover! If its cool I want to see it. Put a bass (guitar) and a art easel up.

Cool, cool. I'll delete the furniture in the bedrooms but leave the feature up for you. Guitar and art easel - done!
    Did you get window I sent you? Do you like it - yay or nay?

Ok, no more questions after that! :mrgreen:
    edited January 2017
    @aricarai, sorry if you left it awhile ago, I really dont check that very much anymore.
    I like them, feel free to use them anywhere <3 thank you for the gift!!!
    @aricarai, sorry if you left it awhile ago, I really dont check that very much anymore.
    I like them, feel free to use them anywhere <3 thank you for the gift!!!

No worries - it was only yesterday! <3
    Just jumping into game now :mrgreen:
    @BrianAndree- last question, I swear (again) - do you have any store worlds?
    edited January 2017
    Sorry for the late reply! No I dont sadly.
    And all the questions are fine lol
    @BrianAndree - Let me just say that I had so much fun with this build. I don't usually work off of plans, but having a starting point was awesome (thank you!). I love moderns, but I absolutely luuuuuurve beach moderns, so this was a treat for me to do. I really do hope that you enjoy your new home and please let me know if you any troubles whatsoever!

Introducing: Beechwood
    Features:
    - 2 bedrooms (unfurnished)
    - 1.5 bathrooms
    - open concept kitchen, living, dining area
    - office
    - garden plot
    - pool area
    - bbq area
    Screenshot-1545_zpsxmf9kryx.jpg

Screenshot-1544_zps22qniadw.jpg

Screenshot-1549_zpsloly3foo.jpg

Screenshot-1550_zpsp8v1zh5n.jpg

Screenshot-1555_zpsnxvb7qup.jpg

Screenshot-1554_zps5gnieb1z.jpg

Screenshot-1572_zpslen90mzv.jpg

Let's rock on in to the interior through the entry, to the office, and to the open concept kitchen, dining, and living areas:

Screenshot-1561_zpscflcinfy.jpg

Screenshot-1563_zpsdgwu0xaa.jpg

Screenshot-1566_zps0aazmgjq.jpg

Screenshot-1568_zps5agqfdk6.jpg

Screenshot-1564_zpsa6btjvam.jpg

Screenshot-1578_zps0yeqygou.jpg

Screenshot-1580_zpsh26axm3u.jpg

Screenshot-1582_zpstw4qlkhb.jpg

Screenshot-1581_zpsug87qaen.jpg

Screenshot-1590_zpsom0e1j5g.jpg

Screenshot-1589_zps9h9zj8v7.jpg

Screenshot-1588_zps70ai9ucb.jpg

Screenshot-1596_zpsyklpu7hk.jpg

Screenshot-1601_zps0ag0gd4h.jpg

Screenshot-1604_zps2vbsj38w.jpg

Screenshot-1622_zps6jlj0b7v.jpg

Screenshot-1629_zpsgo4jbr42.jpg

Screenshot-1631_zpsniipntya.jpg

Screenshot-1630_zpsis74x0op.jpg

Let's chickity check out the two unfurnished bedrooms - 1 has an open fireplace - I thought that one side of the fireplace could be the bed area and the other side could be a sitting area:

Screenshot-1558_zpsybzbuzjp.jpg

Screenshot-1556_zpsjqfhe5pp.jpg

Second bedroom has the closet:

Screenshot-1605_zpsnhbepgur.jpg

Screenshot-1606_zpsfyfei1w2.jpg

How 'bouts we go outside again? C'mon!

Screenshot-1633_zpshv09g80h.jpg

Screenshot-1610_zpsumliaaj7.jpg

Screenshot-1608_zpscn0igci7.jpg

Screenshot-1614_zpsezdfzuae.jpg

Screenshot-1615_zpsrqxv3fu6.jpg

Screenshot-1612_zps9jpotwww.jpg

Screenshot-1592_zps5rdahq5f.jpg

Screenshot-1593_zpszoae0omr.jpg

Screenshot-1594_zpskteikfcx.jpg

Screenshot-1570_zpsjyye2zgd.jpg

Screenshot-1571_zpsuqds47rx.jpg

Here's an overhead shot for you:

Screenshot-1618_zpsrdpl0quc.jpg

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Wow Ari, your décor is amazing. Your love of moderns does show through. Love the pics. Heading off now to rec and download to check out all those nifty things I never noticed before in game. Well done :smiley:
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,520 Member
    Beechwood is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The flowers look pretty along the front edge of the home. It looks great the type and how the glass windows are used in the build! The outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice pool patio area for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool. They will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers, and the fireplace will keep the area warm.They will enjoy playing chess outdoors in the air at the chess table. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ or getting a drink from the bar, and eating and drinking them at the dinig table whilst looking out at the views. Very nice open layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas! The design of the dining table looks very nice! The celing lighting looks nice over the top of the table. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table, The orange and grey colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice. Very nice living room sitting area! The tv nook looks great! The bookcases look great placed each side of tv nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa and armchairs watching tv or reading a book.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @aricarai , Beechwood is the perfect name for this build! Great decor, love the fire features that you do and love the entertainment wall. Great outdoor areas too! Already rec'd. :)
    OH MY I LOVE IT @aricarai
    I was at school all day, then had some college work to do but WOW. Ill have to play it after school tomorrow & once I finish my work! I love it!

If I ever have a modern again, I will definitely request you!
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Ari, your décor is amazing. Your love of moderns does show through. Love the pics. Heading off now to rec and download to check out all those nifty things I never noticed before in game. Well done :smiley:

Thank you so much m'dear! You're right, I do love those moderns and I'm glad it shows :mrgreen:
    rosemow wrote: »
    Beechwood is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home and layout of the build! The flowers look pretty along the front edge of the home. It looks great the type and how the glass windows are used in the build! The outdoors areas look very nice! Very nice pool patio area for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool. They will enjoy relaxing poolside on the loungers, and the fireplace will keep the area warm.They will enjoy playing chess outdoors in the air at the chess table. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ or getting a drink from the bar, and eating and drinking them at the dinig table whilst looking out at the views. Very nice open layout of the living, dining and kitchen areas! The design of the dining table looks very nice! The celing lighting looks nice over the top of the table. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst eating their meals at the table, The orange and grey colour scheme of the kitchen looks very nice. Very nice living room sitting area! The tv nook looks great! The bookcases look great placed each side of tv nook. Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa and armchairs watching tv or reading a book.
    It is a very nice home! :)

@rosemow - Your thorough and thoughtful comments always give me a warm fuzzies! Thank you <3
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    @aricarai , Beechwood is the perfect name for this build! Great decor, love the fire features that you do and love the entertainment wall. Great outdoor areas too! Already rec'd. :)

Thank you so much! :mrgreen:
    OH MY I LOVE IT @aricarai
    I was at school all day, then had some college work to do but WOW. Ill have to play it after school tomorrow & once I finish my work! I love it!

If I ever have a modern again, I will definitely request you!

Oh brilliant! I'm so happy that you are pleased with it. If you have any issues with it; let me know, but I'm so glad you love it :mrgreen:
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    @aricarai what a beauty dear, and the view is perfect! Lovely creation! <3
    Im almost wondering how the bedrooms would have looked...*drools*

I cant wait to play on it tonight! Ill share some pics of my simmies.
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    @aricarai what a beauty dear, and the view is perfect! Lovely creation! <3

Thank you <3

I'm sure you'll do a fab job on the bedrooms :mrgreen:

I forgot to mention that I placed it on the 30x30 where the Port-A-Party Warehouse sits.

I can't wait to see your pictures! <3
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

Ari, I forgot to ask... do you know what SP the pictures with the bowls & spoons above the peninsula in the kitchen come from?
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Ari, I forgot to ask... do you know what SP the pictures with the bowls & spoons above the peninsula in the kitchen come from?

@soocoolsim - Those were taken by my tester Sim: Eric Miller of The Quartet. :smiley:

I'm sure you'll do a fab job on the bedrooms :mrgreen:

I forgot to mention that I placed it on the 30x30 where the Port-A-Party Warehouse sits.

I can't wait to see your pictures! <3

I thought so! Im hopping on now so I should have pics in a hour or two.