Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires info: blogs, SimGuru tweets etc.!

Comments

• BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    New need: Cheeses.

(or cheesiness, either way!)
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    BabySquare, no it was a movie quote.
    BabySquare, no it was a movie quote.

What was?

I'm just listing random stuff.
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    From Vlad's entry:
    "I woke up rather early today, around 4:30 pm. I've always been an early riser."
    "I made quick work of a plasma pack to help satisfy my thirst, as an early breakfast."
    "I quickly vanished into the mist and reappeared right by them, calling upon my dark powers to quickly mesmerize the gentleman ..."
    "At this time, it started getting early, and the sun was coming up, so I spent some time in dark meditation to re-energize myself and read through the last few chapters of the Encyclopedia Vampirica (which I highly recommend, as it's very informative AND interesting). Not to mention, most of it is about me. As the sun rose, I descended into my crypt and found just enough time to finish this entry before I close the lid on this coffin and settle in for some deep undead rest."

Again, why would he go get undead rest if he already re-energized himself during dark meditation?

hmmm very good point!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    That's it, the new need is Awesome. Vampires begin with a bunch of Awesome, which depletes as they lose sparring matches and get garlicked by hunters, and as their powers wane. So they have to go feed and do vampire things to get more Awesome.

Solved.
    #Team Occult
    LiELF wrote: »
    That's it, the new need is Awesome. Vampires begin with a bunch of Awesome, which depletes as they lose sparring matches and get garlicked by hunters, and as their powers wane. So they have to go feed and do vampire things to get more Awesome.

Solved.

YAY!
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    edited January 2017
    but thirst is replacing hunger so its not one of the new motives

But he never mentions hunger, only specifically thirst or drinking. So I feel like it's purposefully made to sound different. As another, new, albeit in function still similar, motive: one that doesn't require the bladder motive either because they drink blood which just stays in their system. It's even possible that plasma raises only energy but not vampiric energy which is why he might need to spend time meditating in dark after the fight instead of just drinking plasma? Or maybe he just likes to meditate, I don't know.

ETA: sorry I got a bit confused thinking about this :D sleep raises energy, plasma thirst, and dark vampire stuff power? Like that? ;)
    *keels over, tired ball of fluff*
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    If there's one thing SimGuruNinja excels at, it's generating daily excitement! I love this new brand of guru interaction. Also, the direction things are going with this game.

Well I'm personally excited and I guess it's showing. I usually just lurk and work.
    We're super proud of the pack. After Dine Out, this theme was totally different and fresh. It was a lot of fun to make.

Can't wait to see what you have planned next. Hopefully we ll see another GP in July.
    LiELF wrote: »

Solved.

Lol I like that too :D
    SimGuruNinja, in your case, there's no difference between lurking and working.
    SimGuruNinja, in your case, there's no difference between lurking and working.

So much so that they rhyme.
    Anyway yes, in RPGs there's often a difference between energy and mana. I feel they may have used that idea here (again if vampires need to sleep...And it seems to me that they do)
    I feel like mana would be for witches and fairies though.
    lol. SimGuruMeg & I played a board game over lunch and I come back to 40+ new posts in this thread. Y'all deserve an answer for your patience.

UDOR5ZU.png

Good call @LiELF I guess Vlad just likes to meditate :D but it looks so cool! :D
  • LadyJesterLadyJester Posts: 606 Member
    lol. SimGuruMeg & I played a board game over lunch and I come back to 40+ new posts in this thread. Y'all deserve an answer for your patience.

UDOR5ZU.png

Ohhhh that looks sooo cool!!!! I love the little fangs on the face for the needs now thats adorable. Can you tell us anything about that new aspiration?

UDOR5ZU.png

I KNEW IT!! (Lol :p )
    #Team Occult
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    edited January 2017

UDOR5ZU.png

So are we saying vampires don't need to pee? Or sleep?
    1FKDfKj.png
    @SimGuruNinja do vamps have phones and if so do they use them a little less than normal sims? I'm not sure I want vamps talking selfies and pictures of their food all the time (although a quick snapshot of your next victim is probably fun ;))
  • mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member

UDOR5ZU.png

Ooooo and look at that new aspiration icon. :smiley:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    @SimGuruNinja do vamps have phones and if so do they use them a little less than normal sims? I'm not sure I want vamps talking selfies and pictures of their food all the time (although a quick snapshot of your next victim is probably fun ;))

Omg! You're brilliant! I think I need to do this with a "modern" vampire... take pictures of all of his/her victims and put them up in a special gallery. >:)
    #Team Occult
    Well, it's obvious that Vampires are the ultimate stalkers, which is why they don't exist irl lol.
    Well, it's obvious that Vampires are the ultimate stalkers, which is why they don't exist irl lol.

Why would you say that? That's just mean.

THEY'RE REAL I TELL YOU! !

(Lol)
    #Team Occult
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member

UDOR5ZU.png

cool i can't wait for this pack ahhh :love:
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file