Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Reachsims Just to be clear, you're allowed to say you updated your top five, but without quoting, correct? I read the rules on page one and just wanna be sure so I don't break them again. Like, you can comment, "updated my top 5" with the link, right? :) are you allowed to also comment your updated top 5, for example, "updated top five....1...2..3....4..5.." (just not quoting original post)?
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • zhoudaohanzhoudaohan Posts: 7 New Member

Hello,I'm from Asia and new here.
    It's a pity that the ads to get free simpoints are unavailable to me since last week.
    I will appreciate it so much if gifted.

My wishlist here(I'm on the way to becoming a forum member and couldn't post a link now):

store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=zhoudaohanql#

My Top 5:
    1.Fowl and Feathers Chicken Coop

2.Milkin' It Dairy Corral

3.Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair

4.The Not So Routine Machine

5.Laganaphyllis Simnovorii (aka The Cow Plant)

Not too many items,but are a bit expansive :p With these items I think my sim's dream that be able to go on business and enjoy a farmer's life will come true.
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    @Jude525
    Ah that's a bummer then... I've yet to see one. I don't blame them though, I'd be like ''Wth is south america'' xD
    23rif7.gif
  • pxelskiespxelskies Posts: 1,064 Member
    @Nomiko13 I'm not sure if that's allowed either, as that would basically count as posting your top 5 once again. When I had my top 5 here, I would usually post a message saying "Updated my top 5!" and then make a link of the sentence, to my top 5. That way, people have easy access to your top 5, but you're not posting the whole thing again :)
    Thank you yet AGAIN @MariTomKaulitZ ,So kind!
    Parteh!
    ipVySwt.jpg
    23rif7.gif
    Haha you're welcome @AuzzPanda ! Parteeeeh :sunglasses:
    edited January 2017
    @MariTomKaulitZ
    *Throws confetti*
    And bridal flowers whilst we're at it
    23rif7.gif
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Hi everyone, hope you are all doing al right!

I want to thank you @XxHannelorexX for gifting me the last items on my wishlist. I need to check the simdex, but I think you gave me the last items (and world!!) to own the store :D:D .

I've been quite busy, the good news is that I found a new job! I didn't realize how stressed out I was about finding a job on time before I would lose my current one until I got hired. I still have trouble believing it. Phew, sooo glad that stress is over now!
    Hoplass wrote: »

I want to thank you @XxHannelorexX for gifting me the last items on my wishlist. I need to check the simdex, but I think you gave me the last items (and world!!) to own the store :D:D .

I've been quite busy, the good news is that I found a new job! I didn't realize how stressed out I was about finding a job on time before I would lose my current one until I got hired. I still have trouble believing it. Phew, sooo glad that stress is over now!

That's amazing! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    @Nomiko13 I'm not sure if that's allowed either, as that would basically count as posting your top 5 once again. When I had my top 5 here, I would usually post a message saying "Updated my top 5!" and then make a link of the sentence, to my top 5. That way, people have easy access to your top 5, but you're not posting the whole thing again :)

Ah, okay~
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    Jude525 wrote: »
    @AuzzPanda actually the ads don't even go by location consistently. I live in the northeastern US and @JovialJoy lives further down the coast (I think, I know she is in my time zone) and she doesn't always do as well as I do. They are really fickle and it seems we can only try to help each other out with what tips we have.

What I've been finding is that regardless of time of day, even when the ads appear, I can only get about 50-100 simpoints before they peter out. Most of time I can do this twice a day, but I can't get more than about 100 simpoints at a time, no matter what.
  • XxHannelorexXXxHannelorexX Posts: 2,943 Member

You're very welcome @Hoplass :)

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that gifted you the single items though :wink: I noticed they disappeared pretty quickly; happy there was still something on your WL! Enjoy the world :smile:

Congratulations on the new job! Wonderful news; I am so happy for you and I hope all goes well :blush:
  • AshleyMaryLoveAshleyMaryLove Posts: 61 Member
    Top 5
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=AshleyMaryLove#

(I only have one thing I want right now it has been on my wishlist since I found it as my favorite part of the sims 3 are the toddlers. Thank you to whomever helps me reach my goal of finally getting this venue.)
    1. Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center
    edited January 2017
    Omg @charlotteprice because of you, I was able to download the Bayside Bathroom for free! <3 Thank you so much! And thanks for gifting me items to the Old Mill set as well as gifting me all my top five's! :D<3 Will update my top five later!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • marildmmarildm Posts: 49 Member
    Thank you @MariTomKaulitZ for the gift! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    Updated my Top Five!
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member

You're very welcome @Hoplass :)

I'm pretty sure it wasn't me that gifted you the single items though :wink: I noticed they disappeared pretty quickly; happy there was still something on your WL! Enjoy the world :smile:

Congratulations on the new job! Wonderful news; I am so happy for you and I hope all goes well :blush:

Teeheehee! I didn't redirect anyone to that wishlist! I swear! ;)

@Reachsims so happy to see a post from you!!! Happy new year!!! It's good to see you're kept busy (or at least, I think that's good lol) and I hope everything is going much better than good for you :) I haven't been very active lately either, but I have been missing the friends I've made, so much has changed again haha! Can't imagine all the changes you've seen in all the days you keep this thread alive for everyone! I just remember, I still owe you a recipe for Kroketten haha ;)
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • simsfanatic9simsfanatic9 Posts: 223 Member
    Thank you so much @charlotteprice! I now own Frontier Finds! Another item off my list! I am so excited! Top 5 about to be updated!
  • elphieluvrelphieluvr Posts: 119 Member
    Ah, apologies. I did read the rules but it must have escaped my notice. I did assume it was the preferred format since I saw it being done.

Haven't been online in like 36 hours, which feels like an eternity and a half. :# I traveled out of town for a wedding, so things have been craaaazy for me.
    I'm Leila, but I also answer to Elphie.
    Wishlist
  • neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    I got my first ad again! Yaaayyyy

@Nomiko13 Baby Moana !!! So adorable.
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • zhoudaohanzhoudaohan Posts: 7 New Member
    Thanks so much for your kindness

Thank you @Karnzter for the "Milkin' It Dairy Corral"!
    Thank you @Nomiko13 for the "Happily Ever After- Heroic Hair"!
    They are amazing!
    @AuzzPanda Yay, confetti! I love confetti :sunglasses: & bridal flowers are pretty, so I'll take those as well :tongue:

@Nomiko13 You're welcome! :smiley:

@Reachsims I hope everything is well <3
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    @Nomiko13 and @simsfanatic9 You are both very welcome! So happy you were able to get the set also !
    neenahhh wrote: »
    I got my first ad again! Yaaayyyy

@Nomiko13 Baby Moana !!! So adorable.

@neenahhh I agree <3 I love the movie and soundtrack. I couldn't resist baby Moana
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg