Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥ SANDRAELLE'S SHOWCASE ♥

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Pine Valley Ridge is just Gorgeous! I Love the open main floor... SO comfy, cozy. The landscaping is just as beautiful as the interiors. Looks like THE perfect place to relax. :blush:
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh My Goodness, Ms Sandy! *jaw drops*

Pine Valley Ridge is perfect.....totally reminds me of a mountain lodge in Big Bear, California. You nailed it!!! Love the different colors and textures....oh I miss my CAS wheel.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Sandy! Pine Valley Ridge is Perfection! I just love the log walls and stone, and o my gosh I Love the stone floor! The leather and plaids are just the thing for a mountain cabin! :)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Wow Sandy, Pine Valley Ridge looks totally amazing. You nailed this one. Rustic and luxurious. A perfect retreat all year around. Loving everything inside and out... you even worked in the wheel, yay. Heading off to rec and check this out in game. Well done. High five :smiley:

Thank you so much Paula! Rustic and luxurious was what I was going for so I'm glad it looks that way, lol. I just wish we had some options to put in ceiling beams.
    rosemow wrote: »
    Pine Valley Ridge is such a very nice rustic log cabin build! :) It looks so warming and homely! The texture of the exterior and interior walls and the furnishings gives such a nice look and feel to the build! Very nice exterior design of the building! The layout of the build, both the interior areas and outdoors areas looks so very nice! It is such a very detailed build! It is nice that you have used the water wheel in the build. The kids playground area looks great. Very nice furnishing of each of the interior rooms! The layout of the interior looks very nice! The windows seating area is very nice! The car themed boy's bedroom looks great! Very nice open layout of the kitchen and dining area! The design of the area looks so homely and nice! The L shaped bar stool counter looks nice. The breadsticks and fruit bowls are nice kitchen touches. The dining table area is very nice! The yellow flowers are sunny on the dining table top for sims to see when eating their meals. The patterned curtains add a nice look to the room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in whilst dining there. The floor patterning looks very nice. Nice fireplace nook there. The fire will keep the sims warm whilst there. The rock wall texture used through the rooms of the home looks nice.
    It is such a very nice, grand, homely log cabin home! :)

Thanks so much @rosemow! I'm glad you like the wood textures, as I was trying to make it as rustic as I could. I always appreciate your detailed comments, :smile:
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Oh this one is too cute sweetie. I love it. <3

@BreeMiles , thanks so much for stopping by, and thank you!
    Pine Valley Ridge is just Gorgeous! I Love the open main floor... SO comfy, cozy. The landscaping is just as beautiful as the interiors. Looks like THE perfect place to relax. :blush:

@WrathofCath , Hi Cath, Thanks so much and good to hear from you. :smile:
    Cassee wrote: »
    Oh My Goodness, Ms Sandy! *jaw drops*

Pine Valley Ridge is perfect.....totally reminds me of a mountain lodge in Big Bear, California. You nailed it!!! Love the different colors and textures....oh I miss my CAS wheel.

Hi @Cassee ! Glad to see you pop in. Yes, I do love that CAS wheel, lol. Thanks for your nice comments. :smile:
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Sandy! Pine Valley Ridge is Perfection! I just love the log walls and stone, and o my gosh I Love the stone floor! The leather and plaids are just the thing for a mountain cabin! :)

@romagi1 , Hey Rox, thank you very much. Yeah, I wanted to incorporate stone flooring in some of the areas, but it's sometimes hard to achieve the right look you're going for, but glad you liked them. I do love the plaids too, and my requester asked for lots of reds and hunter green colors, so there's a lot of that, lol. :smile:
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    I honestly haven't got the right words to express how happy I am with this lot, you really outdid yourself! Everything is so perfect and well designed, I love the big windows and two-story area with the view of the ocean. And the boy's bedroom is fantastic - I've never actually used any of the racer stuff before, I can't wait to use it though!
    Thank you so much for spending so much time doing this, I can't wait to move my sims in!
    Storietime wrote: »
    I honestly haven't got the right words to express how happy I am with this lot, you really outdid yourself! Everything is so perfect and well designed, I love the big windows and two-story area with the view of the ocean. And the boy's bedroom is fantastic - I've never actually used any of the racer stuff before, I can't wait to use it though!
    Thank you so much for spending so much time doing this, I can't wait to move my sims in!

@Storietime, Oh, I'm so happy that you like it. I hope you and your sim family enjoy living in the home. It was a pleasure to build for you. :smile:
  • luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    It's just beautiful! I love the theme. One of these days I WILL use the water wheel! *shakes fist at the heavens*
    luvalphvle wrote: »
    It's just beautiful! I love the theme. One of these days I WILL use the water wheel! *shakes fist at the heavens*

Thanks Megan! I may have never used the water wheel either if someone hadn't requested it, lol. I've never used the canal pieces from the store either....one of these days I hope. :)
    edited February 15
    ORCHID BAY
    30x30 residential lot, built in Isla Paradiso at 79 Paradise Road
    1/17/17

This was a DNA request from @Court0322 to build a one-story modern for a bachelorette. She preferred a purple color scheme along with some neon colors. It was built on a lot overlooking the ocean in Isla Paradiso. (url=http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15416885/#Comment_15416885]See full request here.[/url])

~ FEATURES ~
    * cathedral ceilings in the living room with views of the backyard *
    * open concept kitchen/dining area *
    * fireplace *
    * two bedrooms (one is set up as a small office with access to a patio) *
    * one bathroom *
    * laundry room *
    * one-car garage *

6OoMkq3.jpg
    00wr96k.jpg
    IeBdKQ9.jpg
    2nmyJ0x.jpg
    7W0iYeN.jpg
    5VfxBjj.jpg
    sUL0mcl.jpg

A tropical paradise awaits you outside with multiple patios, a pool with fountain, a hot tub, a bbq area with outdoor dining, and a small garden with a garden shed (just for looks). Everything is upgraded and play-tested. No store items were used and no custom content.

JsJfkRK.jpg
    qwVvorC.jpg
    rxPLlSw.jpg
    81km5gQ.jpg
    7UoIB1R.jpg
    dRRgvPI.jpg

Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The layout and design of Orchid Bay looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior of the home building! The roofing looks very nice! Very nice tropical outdoors areas! The patio areas look very nice! Very nice pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy relaxing in the sunshine poolside on rhe loungers. The water fountain is nice on the edges of the pool. Nice outdoors dining nook for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating meals in the outdoors air. Nice hot tub nook for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The outdoors living sofa seats area on the patio is nice for sims to sit there and chat. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The purple colour scheme gives such a very nice look to the build! The cathedral roofed living room is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing on the sofa there watching tv or listening or dancing to the stereo music! The patterning of the curtains looks nice. Very nice design of the kitchen! It is nice that there is an eat in dining area. The grey wall texture complements well with the purple colour scheme of the home. The bedhead wall pattern in the bedroom looks nice.
    It is a very nice home, indoors and outside :)
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member

This came out pretty cool Sandy. The colours do pop and you managed the neon so nicely. Well done! Off to rec :smiley:
    Thank you so much @rosemow and @soocoolsim ! Appreciate the nice comments :)
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Hi sweetie! I'm in love with your modern. That deep purple is beautiful. Remarkable job dear. <3
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Great modern Sandy, love the layout! Oh, my fav is the dark dusty lavender in the master! Off to rec!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Such a gorgeous modern, Sandra! I especially love the beautiful outdoor areas. So calming and pretty! :smile:
    Such a gorgeous modern, Sandra! I especially love the beautiful outdoor areas. So calming and pretty! :smile:

Thank you Cath!
    edited February 15
    SHERWOOD PLACE
    40x40 residential lot built in Sunset Valley
    2/5/17

This was a DNA request from Simlena528 to build a traditional home from a real life house (http://www.houzz.com/projects/36152/home-a-rama-2011). My requester liked the neutral color schemes in the photos for the interior spaces, but wanted a light sage green with brick for the exterior. (See full request here.)

It features a 3-car garage and lots of entertaining space outdoors: a porch with an outdoor kitchen, a pool with slide, a covered hot tub, a fountain, a brick patio with an outdoor fireplace and a play area with a 2-story playhouse. Inside on the main floor is a formal dining room, a great room with a fireplace and built-ins, a large kitchen, casual dining nook, a master suite with walk-in closet, a mud room with space for pets, a small office, a laundry room and a half bath. Upstairs are 3 children's bedrooms, two of them with a jack-and-jill bath and the nursery has it's own bath. There is a playroom for the kiddies with additional play space on the connecting balcony porch. Everything is upgraded and there is no CC.

Just a few pictures . . . lots more in my picture link.
    cQhNrtX.jpg
    D5KzKLy.jpg
    yywZd0A.jpg
    sFHsAYJ.jpg
    sSpcCEG.jpg
    bVhENw5.jpg
    MY7zVXt.jpg
    QFjLh5S.jpg
    nCm95Rp.jpg
    xH2jg5x.jpg
    TYWsjSj.jpg
    Post edited by Sandraelle on
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Stop by to tell you i'm in love with your Sherwood Place dear. Its so adorable! Rec'd already!
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    The exterior design and layout of Sherwood Place looks very nice! :) The roofing looks very nice! The flowers and plants look nice along the front edges of the home and lining the edges of the front footpath. Very nice outdoors areas! The fireplace sofa and armchair sitting patio is very nice for sims to sit in front of fire having a chat in the outdoors air. The pool and hot tub patio is very nice. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool, enjoy resting poolside on the loungers or enjoy relaxing in the canopy topped hot tub. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue and white colour scheme of the living areas looks so very nice ! The dining room is very nice! The plates look homely on the wall and the flowers are pretty on the table for sims to see when dining there. The living room is very nice. It looks great how the bookcases have been placed there to create the tv nook . Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv or reading a book. The design and furnishing of the kitchen looks so very nice! It is great that there are double stoves, The windows breakfast alcove looks such a very nice light filled area to enjoy eating a meal! The type of dining seats used looks very nice, and the sunflowers look sunny. The curtains are a nice touch. Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms! The boat theme of the boys bedroom looks great! The pastel colours of the girls bedroom looks very pretty.
    The home is very nice! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top