Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

Comments

• Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    HA! Whoa. Ummm, Senor Watergate...you write to pen pals; you generally don't meet them LOL. Oh boy. I hope Meadow finds something useful there.

Nice pictures, by the way!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @ilovebunnys65 OH. MY. PLUM! I'm laughing so hard right now! *danger, Will Robinson!*

(I think that Meadow is going to find him very handsome! Oh, Crum-a-Rama!)

Hahahaha! LOL! Oh, boy.

(That was really well-written, too, by the way. It sounds just like Mr. WaterLOO. And! How cute is Milagro!)

Lol, thank you!
    Jes2G wrote: »
    HA! Whoa. Ummm, Senor Watergate...you write to pen pals; you generally don't meet them LOL. Oh boy. I hope Meadow finds something useful there.

Nice pictures, by the way!

Thank you. Mr. Watergate isn't aware of the pen pal rules lol.
  • NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @ilovebunnys65 Mr. Watergate's response was hilarious!! Sounds just like him to want to "meet" a lovely lady!
  • UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    @ilovebunnys65 Mr. Watergate's response was hilarious!! Sounds just like him to want to "meet" a lovely lady!

So true! "We could have a playdate with our toddlers, and discuss various matters" PSSSSHHHH
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

So true! "We could have a playdate with our toddlers, and discuss various matters" PSSSSHHHH

The trouble is... she finds him very attractive! :open_mouth:
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Right? Highly suspicious, I say!

@CathyTea Oh nooo, this sounds dangerous for sure.

But hey, who are we to say? Maybe Mr. Watergate will fall head over heels for Meadow, and she will tame his wild side. A la Beauty and the Beast. Or maybe he would just break her heart. :neutral:

The trouble is... she finds him very attractive! :open_mouth:

Exaaaaactly. Getting my popcorn ready...
    forum_final.png

@NocturnalDuet @UniquePuggle Having a "playdate with toddlers" is the best way to eventually "discuss various matters," if you know what I mean. ;) lol jk
    Have a "playdate" and forget to bring the toddlers, right? Ooops! Was Milagra supposed to come?

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    That sounds like the best "playdate" ever lol.
    @NocturnalDuet @UniquePuggle Having a "playdate with toddlers" is the best way to eventually "discuss various matters," if you know what I mean. ;) lol jk

Truly, there are a lot of topics you can discuss during a toddler play date! Preferably with a side of wine.
    Have a "playdate" and forget to bring the toddlers, right? Ooops! Was Milagra supposed to come?

:D
    forum_final.png

Truly, there are a lot of topics you can discuss during a toddler play date! Preferably with a side of wine.

He's totally bringing wine lol
    forum_final.png

Would he be Mr. Watergate if he didn't??

Would he be Mr. Watergate if he didn't??

Nope, definitely not. Wine is the best away to skip to the "various matters" lol.
    Meadow is floored by Mr. Watergate's perceptive comments....

Here's Meadow's Reply to Mr. Watergate's Letter: Meadow - Watergate 2

• ponderosaponderosa Posts: 238 Member
    I had to take a break from reading this to go make popcorn. The DRAMA. :o Love it.
    tumblr_opta4zrh011r17qi5o1_500.gif
    origin ID: maureenponderosa
    Meadow is floored by Mr. Watergate's perceptive comments....

Here's Meadow's Reply to Mr. Watergate's Letter: Meadow - Watergate 2

Ohhhh boy. *reading*
    forum_final.png

Soooooo...about Meadow...this poor woman. She's gonna be so hurt when she finds out who the real Chancelor Watergate is. Where is the emergency stop switch on this train?! ;)
    forum_final.png

Soooooo...about Meadow...this poor woman. She's gonna be so hurt when she finds out who the real Chancelor Watergate is. Where is the emergency stop switch on this train?! ;)

LOL ! I think Meadow had maybe one crush in middle school ? Not much experience . .. like she says , she's focusing on keeping life simple right now . ..

edited January 2017
    Episode 27: An Unexpected Visit

33ucoqc.jpg

"Blaire, do you want me to tell my brother why we're here?"

"Please do, I'd love to know why you guys showed up without saying anything."

123p63q.png

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, Blaire," His sister insists.

34zniqg.png

"Please don't let it be what I think it is," Watergate sighs.

r2m2j4.png

"We're getting married!" they say in unison.

"Oh my gosh, I totally did not know. You've been her girlfriend for years, of course I had a hunch! But ugh, why her?" Watergate jokes. After a brief moment of silence he continues, "Jennifer, she's not that attractive. She's very nice, and smart, but not that attractive. I'd have to discuss various matters with her with the lights off. I don't know how you two can have a toddler play date with the lights on. Growing up with Jenny, she always had dog feet with those ugly nails. Jeez, you got a strong stomach."

14csf3n.png

"Chance, that's so rude..."

"Yeah! What are you even talking about? We don't have toddlers, let alone kids." A confused Blaire asks. Then it all makes sense to her. "Ohh.... That's gross. And that was also rude! I'm kinda starting to regret coming here. I know he's a jokester and all, but he's trying to lure me in JENNY!"

2wd1349.png

"I don't think he's trying to do that, but he is being a real jerk!"

"Don't get too excited, Blaire. I'm not attracted to you at all. In fact, I got my eyes on another chick, who just so happens to actually have a toddler."

mmvwx.png

"Babe, help me....."

"Chancelor, you're a train wreck yourself. I have no idea why you're talking about my fiancé like that."

2n5509.png

"I'm only kidding.... Don't get offended," He pauses. "Yet."

"I don't know about Jenny, but I just didn't think it was humorous. I definitely did not want to chop your head off when you said what you said."

"Blaire, let's just forget about it."
    ponderosa wrote: »
    I had to take a break from reading this to go make popcorn. The DRAMA. :o Love it.

@ponderosa Welcome! I'm so glad to have a new reader. :)
    @CathyTea His response should come out soon.
    edited January 2017
    @ilovebunnys65 Yay! No rush! I'm in a busy spell and got another letter or two in the queue, so I wouldn't even get a chance to get to this for a few days, anyway! :)

EDIT: And... oh, my! I just read your latest post... Oops! He's got toddlers on the mind...