Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampire Powers!

KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/news/sims-4-vampire-powers?utm_campaign=sims4_hd_ww_ic_soco_twt_blog-vampirepowers-1117&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&cid=28913&ts=1484676004747&sf51844953=1

What do y'all think?

Personally, I LOVE this! It is the most complex that I have ever seen Vampires in this series before, that's for sure.

Comments

• Options
    DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    edited January 2017
    I have to say, even though I'm not THRILLED about anything supernatural in any sims installment, this will be fun to implement into my way of playing.

The vamps are just so darn cool!
    The community is gonna have soo much fun with this lol.
    xo0yscju
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    I have to say, even though I'm not THRILLED about anything supernatural in any sims installment, this will be fun to implement into my way of playing.

The vamps are just so darn cool!

They really are. I love the bat component and the fact that we are getting a graveyard, even if it is in a teeny tiny world! lol.
    I am also really digging the combat training that vamps can do. It looks intense. >:)
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    I find awesome that you have to pick a downside. It is similar to ThesimsMedieval sims, i wish Thesims5 to have something like this, it gives a very intersting twist to the gameplay !! They could do this to all future Life-states. Very intersting, never tought of an occult skill upgrade tree !
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    ME WANT!! :smiley:

This GP is definitely going to spice up my sims' lives! :smile:
  • Options
    v12creator wrote: »
    I find awesome that you have to pick a downside. It is similar to ThesimsMedieval sims, i wish Thesims5 to have something like this, it gives a very intersting twist to the gameplay !! They could do this to all future Life-states. Very intersting, never tought of an occult skill upgrade tree !

I like that feature as well! It's gonna be pretty fun.
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    Seems like aliens needs to be beefed up now :)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I love the bat power!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    knazzer wrote: »

Hahaha right?! They do kind of pale in comparison now.
  • Options
    PuffpglitternosePuffpglitternose Posts: 39 Member
    I can only imagine what Witches and Werewolves are gonna be like. I hope at some point they add in those Elementals that they had in that survey back in early 2016.
  • Options
    Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    edited January 2017
    knazzer wrote: »

Well, aliens did come as a side feature of an EP, and EPs so far haven't been too deep with their content, that without even taking the 'side feature' part into consideration... ;)
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited January 2017
    I can only imagine what Witches and Werewolves are gonna be like. I hope at some point they add in those Elementals that they had in that survey back in early 2016.

I wasn't super hyped at the thought of werewolves because I didn't really enjoy the way they were in 2 or 3 howerever seeing how much depth and attention they are giving the vamps and realizing how you can use the club system to make them a proper pack I am soooo excited and hopeful that they'll eventually come to Sims 4.

Post edited by 3KNPen on
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    I'm hopping in my coffin and I'm not coming out until the vampires are here. See you guys on the 24th! Pfft. I'm staying here and I'm not going to stop raving about them even when they are in my game because my god yes...Yes. Yes!
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    Generally I hate supernatural stuff in the Sims, but this actually looks really good so I intend to get it on day one.

I just hope the Vampires are immortal by default.
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    BleubellBleubell Posts: 457 Member
    Bat form WooHoo at 1:45?!?!?!?
    tumblr: brooklynsims / cc finds blog: brooklynsimscc
    thank you thread
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    I'm in love. So much gameplay. So much in depth. I love that we are now getting a balance of strengths and weaknesses! Sigh.......I'm in love....sorry vampire Bill (True Blood reference has been indeed inserted) but I've found someone better. I'm going to bite the neck of my The Sims 4 base game cover and shout "VAMPIRES"....since game packs are digital download only...
  • Options
    Amj1995Amj1995 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I am really impressed on the way the vampires look and the new animations. They really made improvements from the other series in my opinion. I can't wait to see witches, werewolves, etc if they become available. :smile:
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    I love that they have to drink vampire blood to turn! Can't wait for next week, I wish it would come out now lol
  • Options
    SaccadonSaccadon Posts: 112 Member
    The "Reading Vampire Lore" part sounds really /comfy/ tbh
    "It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world... The way it is." - Big Boss, MGS4
  • Options
    Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I really like how they avoided vampires from becoming too easy or simple, and force us to choose weaknesses, too.

Looks fun!
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I LOVE the downside system. Was a big lover of The Sims Medieval for that reason and I wish our non vampire sims worked in a similar principle (or had more negative interesting traits. I don't need the game to force me to pick a negative trait for me to do so). It looks like I'll like vampire sims more than normal sims.
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    OH. MY. LAMA!

This is so cool! I am just so so happy that they really made these vampires so detailed. I love my aliens, don't get me wrong. But these vampires. I just <3<3<3 them. So many different things to do.

Make witches the next time, pretty please!
  • Options

I hope those are created soon!!
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    surprised and delighted over the vampire skills and "traits"(?), good way to create different kinds of vampires.
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Bleubell wrote: »
    Bat form WooHoo at 1:45?!?!?!?

:o
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Originally, I wasn't too excited about vampires but the vampire powers/weakness options does make them seem pretty cool.