Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleted.

MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
edited January 2017 in Forum Ideas & Feedback
Deleted.
Post edited by MrMonty96 on

Comments

• MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    edited January 2017
    Deleted.
    edited January 2017
    Deleted.
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    Isn't excessive bumping again forum rules?
    edited January 2017
    Deleted.
  • LolaLuvsSimsLolaLuvsSims Posts: 1,826 Member
    In 5 minutes. These post help but this is my last
  • TheDismalSimmerTheDismalSimmer Posts: 656 Member
    edited January 2017
    Eh, online forums in general are like this. More so since people are excited about toddlers, so it's only natural it is the current hot button topic.

At least it's better than the whole:

"Grrr no toddlers"

"Grrr no content"

"Grrr no toddlers AND no content"

That were so prominent a few weeks ago.
    dgvibNQ.png
    edited January 2017
    Deleted.
  • plopppo2plopppo2 Posts: 3,420 Member
    MrMonty96 wrote: »
    I don't wanna rain on the toddlers excitement parade but the excessive toddler threads are starting to make finding normal threads hard. So I'm asking that some of the toddler threads be merged because they are talking about the exact same thing. E.g. "Omg I didn't know toddler were here!!". A thread 2 rows down: "I woke up and toddlers were here omg!". It's not that I don't like Toddlers it's just that the general discussion part of the forum is a bit congested now.

Thanks in advance.
    @SimStaffBethelle
    @SimGuruDrake
    Merging the threads would be a disaster; however, moving them into a Todder sub-forum would be a good idea.
    edited January 2017
    Deleted.
  • scott12435scott12435 Posts: 1 New Member
    To be fair your kinnda backlashing a bit. I mean I also agree with yu on how annoying it is but just cause on person said a kinda snarky thing dosent mean they think your a hater
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    They're also correct. Bumping within such a short time IS against the rules. I didn't see any snark in their post.
    People are probably ignoring your thread because they don't agree with it. I don't see the need for merging every toddler thread just because you think that's what should be done.
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
    Pary wrote: »
    They're also correct. Bumping within such a short time IS against the rules. I didn't see any snark in their post.
    People are probably ignoring your thread because they don't agree with it. I don't see the need for merging every toddler thread just because you think that's what should be done.

I never said every toddler thread just similar ones. But I've discontinued the thread anyway because I don't think people understood what I was saying. Thank you for contributing.