Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Vampires: Live stream questions

Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
edited March 1 in Nominated Threads
Hi simmers! The Stream is confirmed for Friday 4pm Eastern time, I usually make threads for simmers to ask questions here for the stream! Usually the Guru's will come in an answer a couple question on the forums :)

@SimGuruDrake Could you please sticky this thread so that more simmers will see it?
@SimGuruNinja Just tagging you since you'll be on the stream! Maybe you can even answer some of these questions early? :)

Please be sure to check Luthien's Thread to see if your question has already been answered to avoid cluttering up the thread! Thanks!

My question is, how often does a Vampire need to feed on Plasma?
e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Done :) it's also 1PM PT / 4PM ET :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    Done :) it's also 1PM PT / 4PM ET :)

Thanks, and also thanks for the correction!
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Can we have a list of powers and weaknesses?

Can we download from the gallery the vamps from the trailer/s that aren't included in the pack?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • OnlyRivvilOnlyRivvil Posts: 49 Member
    I'd love to see, if any,Vampire hunters and how they work?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Any scary instrumental music added to the spooky station?

Do the houses in Forgotten Hollow have basements?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited January 2017
    Does the reaction of non-vamp sims towards vamps depend on their traits? Or do all non-vamp sims auto-dislike/hate vamps?

Do toddlers and children get scared of vamps? Do vamps purposely terrorize kids/toddlers, or are they neutral to the little rascals?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Why call is plasma and not blood?
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Any plans for gamepacks for the other supernaturals?
  • SimGuruNinjaSimGuruNinja Posts: 992 SimGuru
    BabySquare wrote: »

ESRB reasons. We need to stay within the T rating of the basegame.

Sidenote: Did you know if an expansion gets a higher age rating that its basegame, the basegame rating also gets adjusted and goes up as well?
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    OMG OMG I can actually make this one! *Goes and orders the special livestream chicken wings*
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

ESRB reasons. We need to stay within the T rating of the basegame.

No matter what it's called, once the GP's out, the rivers shall run red. >:)
  • Lifesimmer245Lifesimmer245 Posts: 1 New Member
    Will my vampire sims be able to walk in sunlight? If so how? If not how do I get them to walk in sunlight? Please I would be honored if you answered my question!
    Obscurus wrote: »

No matter what it's called, once the GP's out, the rivers shall run red. >:)

Well, more like a blackish purple. Even color is something we have to be careful with. :wink:
    But I get your point and I am afraid.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    If the fight between vampires in the first trailer was the "nice" fight, can we see the "not nice"fight? lol

• ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    If the fight between vampires in the first trailer was the "nice" fight, can we see the "not nice"fight? lol

"I know Sim Fu."
    "Show me."
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Any new harvestables?

What happens if a Vampire eats "Garlic Noodles"
    a256aFi.gif
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If I have created one or more sims in my library (unplayed of far), can I take them back to CAS and add the vampire side to them or will I need to recreate them again, but with the vampire addition after the drop?
    edited January 2017
    Any new harvestables?

yes
    When my played sim gets bitten by the Ancient One, does my sim go directly into CAS, if not, how do I change my new vampires form?
    edited January 2017
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    When my played sim gets bitten by the Ancient One, does my sim go directly into CAS, if not, how do I change my new vampires form?

When you become a vamp after being bitten you're given a default Dark Form. You can freely edit (or delete) that at any time in CAS.

When you become a vamp after being bitten you're given a default Dark Form. You can freely edit (or delete) that at any time in CAS.

Dude! Sweet! Dude! Sweet!
  • DKguruArtistDKguruArtist Posts: 292 Member
    Please tell me the time between needing to have "food" will not be same as regular sim, because i felt like without without aspiration trait that reduce hunger. You need to eat a lot assume with vampire having harder access to food it will make playthrough only about the bitting sims aspect. Not about actually doing other things with vampires, plus imagine if you have more than one vampire i will also make micromanagement a hell if they don't find "food" themselves.
  • PopcornHotsaucePopcornHotsauce Posts: 143 Member

Is the default dark form always the same? I.E. the sim looks like the normal form, but overlayed with specific fangs, eye color, that sort of thing, or is the "overlay" part randomized? I don't care either way, just curious! Thanks for taking the time to come answer questions here; it just builds the excitement even more. :blush:
  • BrinnBrinn Posts: 327 Member
    Please tell me the time between needing to have "food" will not be same as regular sim, because i felt like without without aspiration trait that reduce hunger. You need to eat a lot assume with vampire having harder access to food it will make playthrough only about the bitting sims aspect. Not about actually doing other things with vampires, plus imagine if you have more than one vampire i will also make micromanagement a plum if they don't find "food" themselves.

But you can feed your vampires without biting anyone! There are plasma packs. However I don't know how much they cost and where to buy them...
    They're probably in your vampires frig.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top