Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watergates, A Sims 4 Drama

Comments

• jeromesimsworldjeromesimsworld Posts: 78 Member
    Yeah... I need someone to put up some type of fight somewhere and I like the romancer's bun.
    ORIGIN ID: JeromeJoynes

jeromesimsworld.wordpress.com

[img][/img]0g1lXMR.png
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Yeah... I need someone to put up some type of fight somewhere and I like the romancer's bun.

Thank you!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Yeah, he might be trying to be responsible, but he's going about it in the wrong way just like no-good dads often do.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    Jes2G wrote: »
    Yeah, he might be trying to be responsible, but he's going about it in the wrong way just like no-good dads often do.

I agree! He also is the type of toxic man that traps women by getting them pregnant, making them more reliant on him. A pattern I see all too often at the women's shelter here. I am interested to see how his relationship with his ex wife and ex girlfriend develop.

I agree! He also is the type of toxic man that traps women by getting them pregnant, making them more reliant on him. A pattern I see all too often at the women's shelter here. I am interested to see how his relationship with his ex wife and ex girlfriend develop.

I'm sure at some point we'll see a change in heart and attitude, but of course getting there is where the story is, he he he. *pops more popcorn*
    forum_final.png

Episode 22: Gabriella's Last Day

Nine months later, Milagro Santos was born. Watergate gave her a week after Milagros' birth to pack up. She knew she had to say goodbye.

29b0dja.png

"Milagro, don't be fooled by your idiot father."

dn14lk.png

"I should've been smarter about my choices in life. I don't want you to grow up with me, or find out the dirty secrets later." Gabriella cries. "I promise I'll come back for you, I promise!"

kf31hk.png

"You are my little miracle...."
    Milagro means miracle in spanish.
    Episode 23: Ashley and Lil Mami Come To Town

Later on, Angel and Gabriella found a reasonably priced high rise apartment with potential in the city of Los Angeles. They needed to a place to stay since Watergate took over the place they both used to call home. In need of advice, Gabriella calls on her younger sister.

10mlvno.png

"Geez, Gabriella. Why didn't you tell me that this place wasn't safe for toddlers?"

29cnxh0.png

"Sorry, Ashley, this was the best I could do. I don't have time to toddler proof everything for Lil Mami."

"You know I'm just playing with you!"

dmvij9.png

"I know, I know, but I honestly feel like I could've done better."

"Yeah, you could've. Did you forget what kind of job your boyfriend has." Ashley whispers to her.

"No, I didn't.... I just-"

"What?"

ri965i.png

"I told him to quit doing business in the streets. I want to have a family, and he can't put his children in danger with that."

"Wow. I'm shocked, honestly. I didn't know you had it in you! You've done good."

23vlpqg.png

"Now, would you like to step inside my humble home?"

Ashley smiles at her sister and says, "I'd be delighted."
    I used to hate Gabriella, but she is really maturing.
    I used to hate Gabriella, but she is really maturing.

Having a baby will do that to ya lol. Well...most women lol.
    forum_final.png

Episode 24: The Kiss

2qw0u2v.jpg

"Let's catch up with each other," Watergate pauses. "How's life looking for you today?"

98siet.png

"Well, ever since we shared that kiss as kids, it's been great." he laughs. "I was always afraid to admit my true sexual preference, and that opened the door for me."

"It was just a dare, Russell." Watergate adds. "I mean, it wasn't that serious to me... But it's good that it worked out for you."

2yzhco0.png

"Is everything in the magazines true about you?" Russell asks.

"In what sense?"

"They you're pretty good looking in real life. I'd like to hope that's true." he smiles.

1gni9s.png

"You must be blind if you can't see this piece of handsomeness."

"News flash! My contacts don't have the zoom effect."

"Cornnnyyyyyy!"

Together, they laugh, and head upstairs to further discuss things.

5uisuv.png

"Russell, I have something to tell you,"

1zetmr.png

"What's up?"

"Well...."

8xivd4.png

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    They look like twins with the same colored sweater and haircut! Weird.

So...Watergate MUST come out of the closet now. That might make his estranged wife accept her fate a bit better. I wonder what will happen from here? Such twists and turns!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick Lol I realized they had the same color shirt while I was writing the story, but I was too lazy to re do it. Stay tuned!
    edited January 2017
    Episode 25: Gabriella, Time IS TICKING!

Inside her apartment, she discussed important issues with Ashley. Most importantly, how to get her daughter back.

2m4204j.png

"I know this might really weird that I'm reaching out to my younger sister for toddler advice, but you're the only person I know that has one!"

"It's fine, It's fine." Ashley. "I'll always be here to help you in your time of need. I'm not judging you either."

rjf7up.png

"I don't know how to get Milagro back, but I want to."

"You should sort things out with Watergate," Ashley suggests. "I've been reading the magazines, and he's taking care of her really well."

"I doubt that! He's been a crappy father to all his previous children. Why would he so nice to this one?"

"Well, maybe because this one was made from love." she laughs.

"I didn't love him...." Gabriella says sadly. "I feel bad about that,"

"But he loved you! With all his heart, I assume. That child reminds him of you. I bet you."

"Whatever you say," Gabriella laughs.

I can't wait for when she talks to Mr. Watergate. His personal life seems so different now.
  • NocturnalDuetNocturnalDuet Posts: 88 Member
    @ilovebunnys65 Bookmarking! I read it all in one binge sitting. Goodness! So much going on! I feel terrible for Erin and Rosie, but I hope they are recovering well.
    @ilovebunnys65 Bookmarking! I read it all in one binge sitting. Goodness! So much going on! I feel terrible for Erin and Rosie, but I hope they are recovering well.

Thank you! I'm so glad you're enjoying the story. Updates on Erin and Rosie should come soon.
    They look like twins with the same colored sweater and haircut! Weird.

So...Watergate MUST come out of the closet now. That might make his estranged wife accept her fate a bit better. I wonder what will happen from here? Such twists and turns!

They do look alike!
    forum_final.png

• CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member
    Mr. Watergate has a pen pal - what?

That's right! The algorithm at the Pen Pal Project has matched Mr. Watergate with Meadow McCumber, a young mother looking for advice in caring for her recently adopted daughter. This should be interesting!

Here's Meadow's first letter to Mr. Watergate.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    CathyTea wrote: »

That's right! The algorithm at the Pen Pal Project has matched Mr. Watergate with Meadow McCumber, a young mother looking for advice in caring for her recently adopted daughter. This should be interesting!

Poor thing. Can you throw her back into the pool and give her someone who could really help? LOL
    forum_final.png

edited January 2017

Poor thing. Can you throw her back into the pool and give her someone who could really help? LOL

It's all in the plan. >:) Lol, it's supposed to be funny. Cause he's clearly a terrible dad.

It's all in the plan. >:) Lol, it's supposed to be funny. Cause he's clearly a terrible dad.

It was a glitch! At least she finds it therapeutic to write to him! :)

(Also, kudos to @ilovebunnys65 ! It was her idea that Jena be Pakistani, and it's working out perfectly! Yay!)

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!

Oh, I know. I can't wait to see what he tells her.
    forum_final.png

edited January 2017
    Episode 26: To Meadow McCumber

Hello Meadow,

I'm very sorry for not replying sooner. I went to the beach with my youngest daughter, Milagro, yesterday to get away from technology. By the time I saw your message, it was late, and I was tired. I really appreciate the fact that you chose me for advice. Not too many people do that.... I wonder why? Hahahaha. Since you included photos in your letter, I thought it might be a good idea for me do so as well. Jena is super adorable by the way!! I love toddlers.

I tend to joke around a lot, so please disregard me when I'm not being serious. Wait, that doesn't make any sense. Disregard me? Who would ever do that? ;)

2yy42kg.png

I look so crossed eyed in this pic.... Why did I keep this pic????

Here are some key things to know about our little tots, I'll elaborate later:
    • Toddlers like to repeat things they hear. Jena could be speaking in another language. Milagro has said things that her mother said, I shall not reveal.... I scolded her, and I haven't heard her say them for a while, so I think It's all good at the moment.
    • They often act like they're on birth control. Meaning, very emotional. But you've got to get used to it! The hormones are developing. It's like pre adolescence but temper tantrums. Ok, this might be the worst way of explaining it, but it will all make sense once you finish this letter.
    • FOOD, they love food! And I sure love fried chicken.

Toddlers are very impressionable, and remember Google Translate is like the bestest friend of all time. If she saws something you don't understand, try recording her voice. Mobile apps can tell you what language something is, or even what the song is. I think that's pretty neat... Back in my day phones had strings on em, and you couldn't be on the computer at the same time! Dang... Those were the days.... I know that's a very unprofessional sentence I just wrote, but I wanted to say it in simpler terms. In addition to that, they can be very moody.

Usually because it's something that they want. For example, food, a nap, or a toy. Speaking of food, toddlers love food. All my daughters loved to do at that age was eat. And of course they'll have their favorites. Be sure to try giving them their favorite food at least once a week, but not too much that they get spoiled. That's no bueno. No bueno means no good in Spanish in case you had no idea.

1495i0l.png

25qbqf6.png

14tn5o5.png

Pesky mosquitoes! But I actually like this picture.

2wg53wj.png

1651rn.png

9tkeio.png

I would love to hang out with you someday. We could have a playdate with our toddlers, and discuss various matters, if you feel like doing so. I think it's really brave of you to go ahead and adopt a child from a bad background.

Kudos to you, Meadow!

Chancelor Watergate

Watergate Enterprises

7423 Zillion Dollar Mansion

PS: I really hope you consider linking up. It would be really fun, I bet! :)
    @ilovebunnys65 OH. MY. PLUM! I'm laughing so hard right now! *danger, Will Robinson!*

(I think that Meadow is going to find him very handsome! Oh, Crum-a-Rama!)

Hahahaha! LOL! Oh, boy.

(That was really well-written, too, by the way. It sounds just like Mr. WaterLOO. And! How cute is Milagro!)