Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TODDLERS

Hey there. Feel free to use this discussion to share pictures of your lovely toddlers!:)

Comments

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks. I just had these two identical twin boys with some of the in game teens I had aged up to young adults: Erling and Yuki. The twins are Alexander and Benjamin.
    Yuki%20twins.jpg

Bigger.jpg
  • February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    Cute :)

However much I wasn't bothered about not having toddlers, I'm actually enjoying what I've seen so far. None of my families are at that stage yet, but will be in a couple of weeks time.
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • ChinaxxaChinaxxa Posts: 109 Member
    I wanted Anaya and Baako to have another child but they ended up with twin girls, Minnie and Cosette. Everyone's having twins in my game for some reason... o.O

01_15_17_3_52_13_PM.jpg
    Origin ID: Chinaxxa
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    This is one of my toddlers, Rory!
    toddlerr_zpsrexz9gls.png
  • cracklenesscrackleness Posts: 72 Member
    I have been SO excited for this update, its so frickin adorable. But I didn't think they'd be so hard to take care of haha, I honestly don't know how I played with big families on TS3...with so many twins too.
    Plus this whole thing where they can get up in the middle of the night because of nightmares is so tiring lol!
    2s6lkjb.jpg
    Juliet and little Jade.

2q187ma.jpg

1A6SAWv_zps5a7ea4d6.gif

• February11February11 Posts: 12,609 Member
    ^^^That's why I now have a one child per family rule. Too much like hard work with more than one, and you can keep control of the whole family!
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • SimsterlingSimsterling Posts: 12 New Member
    Anyone else think that the hair styles for toddlers are a little scarce? Perhaps there will be a toddlers stuff pack just like the kids stuff pack?
  • gracieafur111gracieafur111 Posts: 6 New Member
    Anyone else think that the hair styles for toddlers are a little scarce? Perhaps there will be a toddlers stuff pack just like the kids stuff pack?

I'm pretty sure they will since there isn't much CAS for toddlers. I think even less than base game kids to be honest
  • soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    They will also probably periodically add stuff in with other expansions. For example, give toddlers new graphic vampire tees when the vampires come out. The sims always seem the have plenty of graphic tees lol
  • cracklenesscrackleness Posts: 72 Member
    February11 wrote: »
    ^^^That's why I now have a one child per family rule. Too much like hard work with more than one, and you can keep control of the whole family!

Lol I know, my sims have only had two toddlers (Two families on the same lot) and its so much work oml.

Yeah I really hope they come out with more....but I have a feeling they're gonna come in a pack and I really don't want to spend $$ on a few hairstyles...

1A6SAWv_zps5a7ea4d6.gif

February11 wrote: »

Perhaps. How much can you expect from`a free update?
  • KingUnknown10KingUnknown10 Posts: 73 Member
    All of these toddlers are pretty neat, I think toddlers are my favorite age group to make in cas
  • Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    Here is Finnegan Levine his Father is Reed Levine

33lzbyu.jpg
  • MsPuffMsPuff Posts: 32 Member
    They've always been a little lacking with the amount of toddler content, so I'm not too surprised, but there's actually more CAS content for toddlers overall in the free patch than in either TS2 or TS3 base game.

And I was going to post some pictures of my toddlers, but apparently being around for 6 years isn't long enough for them to trust me yet. :p
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    edited January 2017
    my toddler aleah
    shes also in my avatar
    01_19_17_8_18_57_PM.png
    01_20_17_9_16_27_PM.png
    01_14_17_8_47_08_PM.png
    01_15_17_12_59_03_PM.png
    (i changed her hair to black the other day because the cc hair i have for her looks better in black than in light brown)
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • oforbes94oforbes94 Posts: 1 New Member
    has anyone else had problems since updating? any interaction with a toddler or a toddlers things or even the toddler speaking to an adult....all of my interaction bubbles are blank.
    what can i do to fix it?

• DinaGDinaG Posts: 1 New Member
    oforbes94 wrote: »
    has anyone else had problems since updating? any interaction with a toddler or a toddlers things or even the toddler speaking to an adult....all of my interaction bubbles are blank.
    what can i do to fix it?

I have same problem.. please someone help.
    edited January 2017
    No, I haven't had that kind of problems at all. I use to reset my game, when I get such a big patch, and my game runs perfectly. I have started a royal legacy according to our Danish royal family, starting in the 1700's. This is my current king: Christian d. 7.s cousin, born by his aunt and uncle, just before they became elders. What is the most impressing is, that he really looks like the king he is going to be: Christian d. 8.
    2w4w51c.jpg
    71kaqs.jpg
    Post edited by Simsister2004 on
    Finally I have become a member and can post pictures. Here is the first toddler I had. His name is Kolton Caballero.

7k6J39
  • TulaLulaTulaLula Posts: 8 New Member
    These toddlers are so dang cute! Can't wait to make my own! <3
    Finally I have become a member and can post pictures. Here is the first toddler I had. His name is Kolton Caballero.

7k6J39

But I can't see the toddler??

7k6J39

But I can't see the toddler??

Yeah...lol I'm still learning. What is the best way to post pictures? Or in other words, how do I post pictures?
    I use either Photo Bucket or Tiny Pic for uploading. In Photo Bucket you copy the last line you get, and in Tiny Pic you copy the link for message boards.
    Alright! Here is my second attempt at posting a picture!

jt2zac.png