Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No longer need cas.fulleditmode cheat?

I clicked on a dresser and it gave as one of the options to "change sim" so I clicked on it and I was able to edit the sims body type, skin, eye color, traits...everything. Is this new? Is the cheat no longer needed?

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited January 2017
    "Change Sim" was added with the Gender Options patch last spring. It doesn't give you quite as full a range of access to CAS controls as cas.fulleditmode, as I recall. But I haven't checked recently. IIRC you can't change traits in it?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    "Change Sim" was added with the Gender Options patch last spring. It doesn't give you quite as full a range of access to CAS controls as cas.fulleditmode, as I recall. But I haven't checked recently. IIRC you can't change traits in it?

Sorry, just checked again. Cannot change traits but can change aspiration.
  • sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    You can change your aspiration anyway ( I think ) but this is pretty neat o:) nice find! You should add it to the " Things you Didn't Know" thread :heart:
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    Can you adjust breast,🐸🐸🐸🐸 and muscle sliders with it?
  • CorvinowCorvinow Posts: 73 Member
    Yeah you can change your aspiration anytime and if you go back to the last one you wont lose your progress
    Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw If you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Can you adjust breast,plum and muscle sliders with it?

Yep
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • sophtasticsophtastic Posts: 610 Member
    Can you adjust breast,plum and muscle sliders with it?

Yep

So it's basically the sims 4 version of plastic surgery, but you're the surgeon :joy:
    toddddddllleeeeerrrrrrrssss
    tumblr_n0qwctD0MN1sb146lo1_400.gif