Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Pets are coming!!!!

Comments

• Options
    MinaiMinai Posts: 706 Member
    I'm in shock
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    Pets are obviously coming and I'm the happiest toddler on the block now!
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited January 2017
    Yes, I know they will be coming anytime! The game is not completed without pets. :)
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Cant remember if I commented but I am SO excited!!
    tenor.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Awesome. :smile:
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,203 Member
    I'm glad they are bringing back horses, I enjoyed taking care of them the most since I don't have a horse in RL.
    https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'd be happier if horses were in a Farm-themed pack (which I really, really want) and if a Pets pack focused on making house pets as awesome as these Toddlers are. I'd love super-adorable house pets with lots of fun gameplay and interactions. I was meh on Sims 3 pets just like I was on Sims 3 toddlers, and I adore the new toddlers like I've never adored a Sims toddler before, and I've played since the beginning. If they could pour the same love and focus into kitties and puppies, I'd be super happy. Then love the horses with the cows and chickens and field crops and a proper rural world for all that later.

For the record: I had planned to watch The Secret Life of [Adorable!!] Pets last night (while my uninterested husband was away on business) but didn't because Toddlers, so I'll either have to wait six weeks for his next trip or kick him out of the living room. I want those kitties and puppies in my Sims' houses.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    ObscurusObscurus Posts: 626 Member
    I reeeeally want horses back, but I wonder if they can be fit into Pets EP. Perhaps classic Pets EP for dogs, cats and small pets (rodents, bunnies, reptiles etc) and GP for horses and unicorns. :)
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Oh jeez, this thread got moved to speculation and rumor
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Oh jeez, this thread got moved to speculation and rumor

Mine too :(
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    I would to see new animal come to the Sims 4 pet addition, maybe some farm animals.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Well it's still speculation and rumor. Think about it, only thing we have on it is the piece of code. So it's not weird to see it being moved there.
    I would love pets to return. I just hope it'll keep the game running smoothly.
  • Options
    ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    I swear the sims team is trying to give me a heart attack. What is life? WOO!
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Jean wrote: »
    Well it's still speculation and rumor. Think about it, only thing we have on it is the piece of code. So it's not weird to see it being moved there.
    I would love pets to return. I just hope it'll keep the game running smoothly.

Well a lot of people said the same about vampires. This is as oficial as it gets
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Well a lot of people said the same about vampires. This is as oficial as it gets

References to terrain tools were also found awhile ago, but nothing ever came of it. The same thing happened with shower woohoo. So I'd still say it's speculation until it's officially announced.
  • Options
    JeanJean Posts: 1,243 Member
    Personally I also have huge issues with this title. I think it's misleading. We don't have any confirmation whatsoever. Better title would be " possibility of a Pets expansion pack" or something like that.
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    kitties!!!!! I love kitties! I will have ALL THE KITTIES!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    AlessioFrancoAlessioFranco Posts: 3 New Member
    I am so happy about all these news XD
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I had fishes growing up. If they are working on pets I hope the fishes will get a little bit of love too. It feels so sad not even being able to feed them at least. Feels like they are not really there in a sense.

Feeding the fishes
    Cleaning the aquarium

That would go a long way for me to be happier with the fishes :smile:
  • Options
    deaallendeaallen Posts: 16 Member
    finally I can recreate my black lab in the sims world :)
  • Options
    RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    kitties!!!!! I love kitties! I will have ALL THE KITTIES!

Incoming crazy cat lady sim
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
  • Options
    asa144asa144 Posts: 606 Member
    edited January 2017
    *sighs* I'm glad for the toddlers, don't care for the vampires but the thing I liked most about TS3 Pets expansion was that it included horses. If they're not in this EP, it will be hard for me to get excited.

Edit: I just saw the horses code, I hop it's true :)
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    If it's the next EP, it makes sense. The EPs they released so far don't have a lot of content that would fit toddlers, which is probably why they decided to get those out of the way first by focusing more on the adult lifestage. But now that toddlers are finally here, they can start delivering those EPs that we all love. Pets, Seasons, Generations. So far, I'm loving what they did with the toddlers so I'm pretty excited to see Pets to be honest, even though I'd prefer if Generations was next, to flesh out the little ones a bit more, as well as give us more family gameplay (and preteens, this game still needs preteens).

Pets wow. This on top of toddlers and vamps in a single year. It may take a really long time to get them completely game ready, so this could perhaps be something for the future as they flesh it out? I'm really hoping for seasons. Although I bought pets in S3, I just didn't get too excited about it. I didn't really do the find things with the dogs or horse stuff. I loved the minor pets and the pet store more than anything in that pack. I do have to say the customization was incredible and I did mess with it some. I couldn't hardly get a unicorn, so it was frustrating.

What would I like to see in such a pack?
    1. Pet adoption with a panel showing animals to adopt
    2. Adoption/pet store/vet/dog grooming store mini mall
    3. Different brands of foods, ect. to buy in the store
    4. Ability to breed animals- This isn't real life or a PBS kind of thing. Breeding is part of life and it would be nice to sell the animals. If people don't want to sell then they have an option to give them away.
    5. Ability to make fences around the pets again
    6. Expansion of the minor pets including lizards, birds, fish, ferrets, rabbits or its own Game Pack/EP Please don't allow them to escape
    this time. It really sucked going to World Adventures vacations and having the exotic animals escape before you get home.
    7. Unicorns, Pegasus, dragons, angels, and other beasts should have their own gamepack/EP- That would be awesome!

Yes, I still want preteens. Hopefully, teens will be interested in driving in the future and with that and dating and a social life, that leaves a nitch for preteens. Children want to play and have fun, but preteens want to read, grow their relationships, get serious about school, have fantasies, leave behind toys for 4 wheelers and larger toys and just start becoming that well rounded sim. Maybe they get sleepy faster than other sims since preteens usually sleep more since their bodies are growing. :p
  • Options
    sweetbluekiana1sweetbluekiana1 Posts: 167 Member
    I hope they add unicorns! They were my favorite animal to play in TS3.
  • Options
    mmertormmertor Posts: 186 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm already planning space (2x1) for dog beds some of my sims' houses :#