Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Children turned to toddlers ?

I think I read on the patch notes that some of the pre-made sims have been aged down to toddlers, one of them was "Alexander Goth" & I was pretty excited about that because it makes more sense in the sims story span even though they said sims 4 take a place in an alternate universe but WE anyway so I went to check on the Goth family and Alexander is still a child... I also tried starting a new game but he was still a child, is this wrong ? or did I completely misunderstood the patch notes ?
"Btw I know that I can switch him to toddler in CAS but I prefer if he already was a toddler in all of My saves or future saves"
Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    edited January 2017
    hes still a child in my game and its a newer one
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I think I read on the patch notes that some of the pre-made sims have been aged down to toddlers, one of them was "Alexander Goth" & I was pretty excited about that because it makes more sense in the sims story span even though they said sims 4 take a place in an alternate universe but WE anyway so I went to check on the Goth family and Alexander is still a child... I also tried starting a new game but he was still a child, is this wrong ? or did I completely misunderstood the patch notes ?
    "Btw I know that I can switch him to toddler in CAS but I prefer if he already was a toddler in all of My saves or future saves"

I think they were just playing :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    I used the CAS cheats to turn one of my child alien sim to a toddler. So far it has worked out well.