Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆☆ Sims 4 Quality Control Contest ~ Challenge 74 up due (EST) 9th March ☆☆

Comments

• Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    yep its a free update! just make sure you update and install before you go to work @BreezyBlue022 so you can play when you get home without waiting lol.
    @steskens I have to admit I was never really one of those ppl who cared about toddlers one way or another. but, they are pretty cute. So I've started a new legacy and my sims already pregnant. I see some toddler themed challenges coming soon lol Make sure you follow the sims on Fabebook as well so you get all the latest news (if you have FB that is) Happy Simming! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    is everyone freaking out over the surprise gift that is toddlers?! :D

YES !!! update installing now :) So So Happy!

can we have a QC Extension . .. lol
    Check out My showcase thread
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
    or look for me in the Gallery
    aka DizziSquirrel

• Options
    popettypop2012popettypop2012 Posts: 1,318 Member
    WHAT???? There are toddlers!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to see them. They must be soo adorable. Going to play with my challenge after I uploaded. I'm actually doing this thing called 'The Drifter Challenge'. It is sooo hard, but fun.
  • Options
    Still 30 mins till my game finishes downloading. I can't wait!! Even my nearly 4 year old is excited to see the Sims 4 toddlers trailer on my computer. She can't wait for me to make a sims version of her. :p
  • Options
    WiggleyTuffWiggleyTuff Posts: 600 Member
    Honestly, i dont really care about toddlers but they are a nice addition to the game and im happy for the ones that wanted toddlers. Personally im waiting on the pet EP where you hopefully can breed diff types of animals and run a pet store x)
  • Options
    chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    I was wondering what the up date was all about I don't believe it toddlers mine is still updating and I will go and check them out :)
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    wow toddlers are back, about time maybe people will stop whining now haha I didnt mind if we had them or not but they sure do look cute
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    Don_OelloDon_Oello Posts: 269 Member
    edited January 2017
    so next challenges would be daycares and nurseries? currently rearranging 71 pics on imgur both sim and penthouse are ready
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Oh wow how amazing are all the penthouses you guys have created, I knew this challenge was going to be a good one and wow look at the celeb sims all of them look so good compared to the photos
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Yeah i was never really into toddlers i didn't like them that much in the sims3 but I've been playing them a bit now and i think they are funny bratty and pretty cute. I hope all the toddler lovers can chill out a bit now too lol I myself am dying for pets or animals of any kind. It feels less real to me not to have pets more then toddlers hahaha They are really cute tho and its awesome they added so much for free!

Speaking of lofts i got side tracked by the toddlers and I should have mine posted in the morning tomorrow. Then I'll be starting my room judging! :)

just in case anyone was wondering here's my first toddlers twins from my couple Claire and Jamie Fraser. Twins was a surprise I have to say even tho it shouldn't have been because she looked like she swallowed the globe bar lol
    nl13.jpg

• Options
    edited January 2017
    QCSims36 Entry Form
    QC challenge no: 36
    Origin ID: Don_Oello
    Sims Gallery Name: Prince
    Chosen famous person: Prince
    Gallery Link:Prince
    currently having issues with the separate link so i directed you to my main gallery page
    Images (1-2 images):
    2ff87515.jpg
    bNENccn.png
    Prince was 1 of the iconic 80s music stars who passed away in 2016, so i decided to let his music not be forgotten and made my simsversion of this inspiring artist. if you need more pics of the sim let me know (didn't make cas screenshots)
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    what a great tribute to one of the best Prince! Great job @Don_Oello <3

• Options
    Entry Form
    QC challenge no: 36
    Origin ID: Don_Oello
    Are you a novice builder: no
    Intermediate, Experienced or Advanced level: my first house challenge, experienced in rooms so i let you decide
    Original Lot used (lot name and town): 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse in San Myshuno
    Chosen famous person: Prince
    Gallery Name: Torendi Party 1999 (now you're problably siging that song :p )
    Gallery Link: Torendi Party 1999

i decided to make a penthouse to remember 1 of the iconic 80 music stars who passed away in 2016 so we never forget the great music. (if you had also included sports stars I would probably dedicated it to 'the world greatest' Muhammed Ali or 'football greatest' Johan Cruijf, both also passed away in 2016).

notes for the build:
    the guitars on the feature wall are not meant to play with, those are iconic and limited edition guitars. there is one in front of the line to play and may be swapped with 1 on the wall if you so desire.
    i noticed the door to the extra bedroom on the wall with the pink and blue tree on the 2nd floor disappeared after i first uploaded it, in my new upload i replaced that door but since i was already near limit it caused me to over budget to fix it.
    bare spaces: not used to work with so much room, i had so many ideas for this house i wanted to try, when i had my shell ready i had absolutely no idea how to decorate it and next time i know i have so much awesome rooms and no more budget to really improve the empty spaces (example: 2nd floor balcony, if i had more to spend there would be some more greenery). at least i chose a style that i think works really well on some empty spaces.

BFJIRjC.png
    52LBkVQ.png
    BYdSpYm.png
    EKs4c5r.png
    E7qIvTr.png
    vYHAq1E.png
    (the fixed door is now where the blue tree is)
    for all 71 pictures link to my showcase: http://imgur.com/a/TJlXN
    mh0CjH8.png
    Check out my showcase
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Your simversion of Prince reflects him very well! @Don_Oello :) It is a very special tribute to him <3 The variety of guitars are nice touches on the shelves in the background in the room.
  • Options
    @lisa17ann Sims VIP website said that Pets might be coming soon. apparently there are codes for cats and dogs! Yay!!!!
  • Options
    Great loft for Prince @Don_Oello all the purple is such a great choice.

I've had a feeling for a while pets of some kind are coming soon @popettypop2012 I feel like they have been subtly hinting about them for a while now. I'll be super excited to get them in my game and think making a pet shop would be super fun! :)

• Options
    Torrendi Party 1999 is a very nice penthouse for Prince @Don_Oello :) Very nice layout of the bulld! Nice upper patio area for sims to enjoy sitting chatting on the sofas in the sunshine.
    The dance and bar patio looks very great! The different coloured bar stools looks great! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar or have fun dancing on the glass dance tiling! Nice yoga and massage area for sims to enjoy quietly doing yoga on the mats or having a relaxing massage in the chair. Very nice trellis covered pool terrace!
    The purpe, grey, black and white colour scheme of the interior looks very nice! Very nice living room! The angled sofa seating and the large circular floor rug looks great there! Sims will enjoy watching tv there. The wall pictures are nice for sims to see when sitting there.
    The feature wall with the variety of guitars on the shelves looks so very great!
    Very nice massage room! Sims will enjoy having a relaxing massage on the table or in the chair. The flower floor rugs are a nice colourful touch. Having the three different coloured hanging robes on the wall looks effective!
    Very nice study desk nook! It looks great how the computer study desks are face to face. Sims will enjoy sitting using the computers there. The posters on the wall look great!
    Very nice sitting room! The clothes racks and shoes racks look great there, and nice sofa seat sitting area in the middle of the room. Kids will have fun playing on the battle station item! The voidcritters look great on the honeycomb shelves!
    It is a very nice penthouse! :)

• Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    edited January 2017
    BUILD ENTRY

QC Challenge No: 36
    Origin ID: rostrijodu
    Are you a novice builder? No
    Intermediate, Experienced or Advanced Level: Experienced
    Original Lot Used: 1 Torendi Tower Penthouse in San Myshuno
    Chosen Famous Person: Henry Cavill
    Gallery Name: Henry's Skytop Suite
    Gallery Link

CniCnQ2.png

r022exy.png

vCBvxGj.png

1QQqJxy.png

BhOGV0t.png

l0GT94K.png

HXb3h4K.png

Inspirational Images of Henry's Actual Home in California:

3qPscRj.jpgAF5R675.jpg

SIM ENTRY

QC Challenge No: 36
    Origin ID: rostrijodu
    Sims Gallery Name: Henry Cavill
    Chosen Famous Person: Henry Cavill
    Gallery Link

z8EmMre.pnguuHdC0C.jpg

E30xvwT.pngyzReLrp.png

zxKinDs.png7EKO40D.pngr9YykHT.png6INna2e.pngpUQ2rde.pngMqbhA0E.png
    Post edited by Rostri-Jodu on
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Your sims game version of Henry Caville's real life home looks so very great! @Rostri-Jodu :) You have reflected it so very well! The layout of the build and the type of roofing looks so very great! Very nice wraparound patios! Nice upper level hot tub patio for sims to enjoy relaxing in the tub. The pool patio is very nice. Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The trees look nice through the outdoors areas. Your simversion of Henry looks just like him! Very nice furnishing of the bedroom. The wall pattern and the blue colour scheme of the room looks very nice. He will have great views of the city through his bedroom windows. Very nice study and reading nook in the room. He will enjoy sittimg at the desk table using the computer or reading a book from the bookshelf. The wall of bookcases looks great! Very nice gym room! He will enjoy using the fitness equipment there to keep fit . The floor patterning looks great! Nice indoors pool room. The candles look pretty on the edges of the water. The firepit nook is great! The wall dividers look nice placed there to create the corner nook . Sims will enjoy sitting on the armchairs around the fire, toasting food and keeping warm. Very nice dining room! The brown colour scheme and the floor tiling looks very nice! The alternating colours of the dining chairs looks nice. Sims will enjoy sunlight coming in whilst dining. Nice fireplace nook and the blossoms are nice touches. The fire will keep the room warm.
    It is a very nice home for Henry! :)
    The evening picture is pretty!
  • Options
    BreezyBlue022BreezyBlue022 Posts: 126 Member
    I'm finally home from work and can play with the toddlers!

@popettypop2012 that is so cute that your 4 year old is excited that you can make her sim look-a-like :)

@lisa17ann the picture of the toddler twins is so adorable! <3

Wow!! All the penthouses are fantastic

• Options
    @Rostri-Jodu Amazing penthouse and love your version of Henry Cavill. Can I download him and use him in my legacy game? He is so cute.
  • Options
    Rostri-JoduRostri-Jodu Posts: 718 Member
    @rosemow As always, thank you for your kind and insightful words.

@popettypop2012 Go for it!
  • Options
    kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    Such great Penthouses! Everyone's so special <3

@Don_Oello I really love your guitar gallery <3
    @Rostri-Jodu your sim is gorgeous B)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top