May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Big announcement being made today (Toddlers Confirmed)

1234568...Next

Comments

• Options
    emilymsimsemilymsims Posts: 398 Member
    Tears ! So much joy!
  • Options
    Aeriexo11Aeriexo11 Posts: 646 Member
    Man, the things I miss when I oversleep...guess they were right about 2017 being "amazing". B)

Funnily enough, I overslept too til about 2 pm because I was up all night playing sims, and right before i went to bed, my sim had a baby and I aged the baby up because I was so sad that she couldnt do much with her. lol. Needless to say, today i used cheats to age her right back to a toddler!
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    I was blown away alright lol For once they tell the truth lol
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Toddlers.

love this <3
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    WE GOT FREAKING TODDLERS BACK! YES! YES! OHHHH YES EA THANK YOU FOR BLOWING ME! THANK YOU EA!

you are a mess. lol
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Someone call the hospital, my face is stuck like this:

http://imgur.com/a/cgtNL

LOL
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    I completely slept through this - the most iconic event in Sims 4 so far. Well done me, nice going.
    But TODDLERS! I didn't believe it when I read the patch notes.
    Saw toddlers written there and said 'You really shouldn't be talking about toddlers in the patch notes, you'll get everyone riled up.' and then had to re-read about 10 times before it finally sank in.
    So I'm stunned, that came out of nowhere, I was so excited I gave myself a stomach ache - all the clenching and squeals (Sounds Delightful).
    I believed all along that the silence was because they wanted to spring them on us out of the blue, though I expected that would be years away before the Generations Pack release.
    The best part is not hearing about toddlers every five seconds, I can't fault people for critiquing but a lot of the 'What do you want from Sims 4's future' posts were getting over shadowed with people asking for toddlers. Now, we can hopefully think to the future with an open mind.
  • Options
    HyunHeeHyunHee Posts: 390 Member
    Im SO HYPE! <3
    2vc864m.jpg

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,478 Member
    Glad toddlers came out so they can be in a Pets Expansion which is looming. They'll be able to interact with dogs and cats.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top