Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where were you when you found out?!

Comments

• SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    LITERALLY JUST NOW.

Dangit, man. I didn't even want toddlers THAT badly, but...I think I'm actually crying. :p

Same. I was fine without them but seeing the pics and stuff has got me excited. Can't update yet though cause...problems with the net.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • pri4321pri4321 Posts: 225 Member
    I was casually sitting watching a movie on my phone when my sister burst into the room and shouted: "TODDLERS ARE HERE!" Of course not believing her I just laughed and then she said "No it's true, I wouldn't have come down the stairs just to lie to you" I then googled Sims 4 Toddlers and I was in shock, I shouted "TODDLERS!"
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    I was playing what else the sims 4, when I came on here to check the gp forum, and saw the title of a toddler thread in the general forum so thinking someone was trolling I wanted to see what they had to say, and to my surprise the thread had a legit trailer and I read further down to find out it was a patch. I jumped up to tell hubby about it, and was sooo excited. I been on here enjoying the happiness and love it is about time I must say that the whole community seems to be one huge happy sloppy mess today. I love it!
  • BamajamBamajam Posts: 812 Member
    I was about to play when it said game had been updated then up popped "Toddlers are Here" I immediately came to forum because I knew there were going to be hundreds of very happy simmers
  • aprilroseaprilrose Posts: 1,832 Member
    I was sleeping when my phone started going crazy with messages. It was my friend (fellow player) sending me the trailer. I was in disbelief at first and the once it hit me I jumped out of bed and started dancing.
    Simming for 19 years!
    Family Tree
    Playing Mod & CC Free

• SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    I litterly took a long nap with my dog and woke up reading it on Simsvip!
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • Bo_DummyBo_Dummy Posts: 2,243 Member
    About 10 minutes ago
  • simesmerizedsimesmerized Posts: 202 Member
    I was in the car on the way home from the mall when I decided to look on Facebook. I probably scared my Mom a little bit haha. So excited!!
  • StokedSimmerStokedSimmer Posts: 58 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

Same. I was fine without them but seeing the pics and stuff has got me excited.

I know right, haha.
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Can't update yet though cause...problems with the net.

That sucks! May the Force be with you.
    tumblr_m4lb9nR8lz1qztmnoo1_500.gif

"The city is flying. Okay, the city is FLYING, we're fighting an army of robots...and I have a bow and arrow. None of this makes sense." - Hawkeye, becoming self-aware in AOU

Origin ID - Blue_Nikon_007
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I was basically scrolling through my timeline on Facebook looking at all the rubbish on my feed and I scrolled past this thing that looked like the sims 4, so I scrolled back up and BAM there they were and I literally thought it was a joke so I quickly dashed onto the forums too see about this and nopeee it was true. I was so happy I could cry. and this is how I felt
    miss_america_crowning_2013.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I was sitting in my room eating breakfast while on my laptop, just as Twitter suddenly exploded :P
  • meepweepmeepweep Posts: 309 Member
    I was on the train home and checked twitter, which was filled with #ToddlersinTS4 and I freaked out inside haha. Texted my sister who was equally as excited. Oh, happy day!
  • Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    IS THAT A VAMPIRE TODDLER?!

Rawr!

Oh yay some vampire love for the toddlers too! Those cute little red eyes and pale skin so cute.

To answer the OP I'm at home taking care of my own kids. Unfortunately I can't play sims 4 until i get the rest of my computer parts for computer I need to build. I'm hoping to get it all done before vampires come out.
  • BruceSF55BruceSF55 Posts: 135 Member
    edited January 2017
    I live in EA (Pacific) time and I was just checking the forums this morning and I was in a thread about some new big patch for today: "Big Announcement Being Made Today".

I was watching the comments while we waited for the countdown to the announcement. Just seconds after 10:00 A.M. PrincessVee shouted "Toddlers!!!!!!!"

At first I didn't know if she was saying she just wanted toddlers or that the patch was toddlers. Then she posted "Omg!!!! It is toddlers!!!". She posted twice more at least saying things like "I'm crying" and "I'm literally crying!!!!". At that point I figured it must really be toddlers! LOL

Then people started posting that they were crying, in shock and disbelief. It was really hilarious! I am not usually around at the moment when things like this happen so I feel I was pretty lucky to see it "live and as it happens" for once.

Then for all things my Husband who was supposed to be at work walked in the door complaining about chest pains and a numb arm. Fearing the worst we ran him over to our Doctor to have him checked out. Luckily our Dr's. Office is just a block from our house. (Doc says his heart is fine so that's a good thing).

By the time we got back the live stream had already happened and so we watched a replay of it, then the husband updated his game and went to lie down. I then went and watched the Trailer and came back in to read all of the threads. I still need to update my game now. . . and in case you are wondering yes, we both play at the same time so we always have to buy two of everything that comes out LOL. We never miss a stuff/game pack or expansion. We love them all and this is like getting a free game pack.

OK now to update and go back to waiting for our Vampires. :D

Check out that thread to see what people were saying when it happened. For me it shows up at Page 5 of the thread.

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/908747/big-announcement-being-made-today/p5

Edited for Syntax Errors :s

• uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    edited January 2017
    Id just got up, shuffled off to the chamber of quiet reflection with my mobile, (who takes a newspaper these days?), so basically i was in the right place at the right time to *ahem* crap myself
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    Just found out right now in bed on my iPad while reading vampire updates. I noticed @luthienrising had a toddler avatar then one of the gurus responding in her thread with a toddler avatar. I was like, what's going on here....?

Then I went crazy.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • MawMawMawMaw Posts: 99 Member
    I was at work, I'm still at work! My sister sent me a picture of her sim holding a Toddler and I almost cried!!
  • KnoxhoodKnoxhood Posts: 266 Member
    I was in bed, checked my phone and now I am no longer in bed hahahahah
    EA ID: Knoxhood
    VzZNxCw.gif
    PC Specs: Corsair 760T Black Case, Intel core i7 6700K CPU, Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero Mobo, MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition, 64GB DDR4 Geil 2400MHz RAM, 2x 240GB HyperX Savage & Samsung 850 EVO SSDs, 9TB WD Red HDDs, ID-COOLING FrostFlow 240L Red LED CPU cooling,750W PSU.
  • joleacojoleaco Posts: 2,250 Member
    I just woke up. I mean I literally just woke up!!! I feel like I am dreaming, am I dreaming??? If I am dreaming this is the best dream ever!!

Hyperventilating!!
    YmWXbP5.jpg?1
  • tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Had the day off, so I was at home, on my laptop and in this website when I read it, then reread it thinking I needed to clean my glasses.
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    On the bus headed home from school, checked Twitter as I always do to see what I missed. Saw @SimGuruNinja 's avatar and was like "What is that?" Then I scrolled down and was like "Oh what!? They patched them in today!?" Needless to say I freaked out. On the inside anyway.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    on fb i saw it on th offical fb page and yelled yessss lol
  • hearmeoutxhearmeoutx Posts: 84 Member
    I was at work. I had just finished teaching a lesson and glanced at Facebook for a second. I immediately had to text one of my friends and tell her because we are both hooked on the sims.
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I was in the bath tub and my granddaughter texted me with a picture of her in game toddler, and instructions to get out and go download toddlers.