May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Shocked O.O

Comments

• Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,971 Member
    Mind Blown :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    mariah6194mariah6194 Posts: 1,002 Member
    I had been pretty much living in the Game Pack section of the forums to read about vampire stuff, thankfully someone made a thread about toddlers or else it would've taken me a minute to realize it hahah. HAPPY DAY :smiley:
    tumblr_olomnw8E5c1ug9tk9o2_500.gif
  • Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    @lmkiture omg, I thought it was April Fools too for a second!
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,949 Member
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! It's awesome!
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Still can't believe it
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    PawsNyuuPawsNyuu Posts: 142 Member
    Everyone must be so relieved now! The players that needed the toddlers, and the developers, because finally we will shut up about it ;) Looking forward to playing again, for the first time in a loong while! :D
    Origin ID: NyuuMoe
  • Options
    LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I'm kind of laughing at all those people who said they would never come right now, but at the same time I'm just happy we all can enjoy toddlers :blush:

I was one of those. I'm glad I was wrong

I think i commented on one of your post last week saying even i was starting to feel a bit confused by the lack of toddlers, and i've always been 100% certain they where coming XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    Ermahgerd- what did I miss. Of all the times to start checking this forum again!
  • Options
    actuallyitsjessicaactuallyitsjessica Posts: 136 Member
    I saw the news on my phone and just ran to tell someone. I am aware that I'm hungry right now as I haven't eaten in a while, but I can't get myself to do anything but stay on the forum and read comments, lol.
  • Options
    MaryJosMaryJos Posts: 4,935 Member
    When I saw this on Facebook, I thought it was a hoax :P Or a bad joke from someone.
  • Options
    IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I can honestly say I'm stunned. When I logged in a few minutes ago, I thought the threads in here were some early April Fools joke. I've read all the discussions since TS4's release and I was so sure toddlers would never come. I admit, I found them annoying in TS2/3 but I did start wanting them in TS4 recently because aging from baby to 10 year old is just not right. I'm very happy for everyone who has been wanting them for years.
  • Options
    kokotaffykokotaffy Posts: 155 Member
    I was so shocked when I saw The Sim Supply uploaded a video about the toddlers! I was like what?!??! I could not believe my eyes! I am so excited to update my game and start a new family!
    bi4QAjB.gif
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    lmkiture wrote: »
    I was totally shocked to, thought it was April 1st for a legit second, :lol:

Me too!!! :o:o
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    I was so unprepared. I haven't had a blow like this in a while. One of the best surprises to date.

Thank you Sims Team!

--T
  • Options
    To7m wrote: »
    I was so unprepared. I haven't had a blow like this in a while. One of the best surprises to date.

Thank you Sims Team!

--T

Plus we were right on the money with vampires and pretty prepared for the surprise since we kind of figured it out... with the GP there was a break from toddlers and now they announce them I was really not expecting anything else for this month
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

Thank you Sims Team!

--T

Plus we were right on the money with vampires and pretty prepared for the surprise since we kind of figured it out... with the GP there was a break from toddlers and now they announce them I was really not expecting anything else for this month

Neither was I. As great as the vampire trailers looked, it wasn't toddlers, so I assumed maybe next quarter.

But this... like wow. My head is *still* reeling and spinning.

--T
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I'm kind of laughing at all those people who said they would never come right now.:

Pfft! What idiots they were. Right?
  • Options

Thank you Sims Team!

--T

Neither was I. As great as the vampire trailers looked, it wasn't toddlers, so I assumed maybe next quarter.

But this... like wow. My head is *still* reeling and spinning.

--T

I had lost hope
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I'm laughing manically.
  • Options
    lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    edited January 2017
    Months ago, I dreamed toddlers would be a surprise; felt like deja-vu. Honestly I'm happy about the surprise release, despite the controversy among the fans waiting for answers. Still feels surreal but it's a good feeling.
  • Options
    NimieNimie Posts: 206 Member
    I didn´t expect anything like that, I had a bad day and when I got home and saw that Fb post I was very happy!
  • Options
    hearmeoutxhearmeoutx Posts: 84 Member
    I knew it would happen eventually, I am glad it ended up being a FREE patch. I was totally not expecting that. Now if only this patch would download faster!
  • Options
    Gabe_ozGabe_oz Posts: 1,880 Member
    I was shocked to say the least. I was getting off and opening FB, and right there at the top that was a post by The Sims that mentioned toddlers were here, I thought I was delusional for a moment.
  • Options
    Gabe_oz wrote: »
    I was shocked to say the least. I was getting off and opening FB, and right there at the top that was a post by The Sims that mentioned toddlers were here, I thought I was delusional for a moment.

I was in the tech section I saw a thread that said "toddlers" I just thought it was another speculation thread and when I saw the trailer video I was like... are you kidding me and this is gonna happen right NOW
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    amanda88mamanda88m Posts: 39 Member
    I'M SO HAPPPPPYYY. The toddlers look so cute! I didn't even have time to hype up over toddlers, they're already here. And they're in a free game update too. 10/10 :)<3