Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is this really happening? (Share your Toddler Reactions!)

TheSingingSimmerTheSingingSimmer Posts: 3,348 Member
Please tell me I'm not dreaming, this is too good to be true. Toddlers are here. Toddlers are here. Toddlers are here. I'm in shock. This will take at least a week to recover from.

My face when I saw the Trailer:

Kris-Jenner-Tom-Ford-Glasses-Kris-Jenner-2015-Pictures-1.jpg

Share your toddler reactions here!
Post edited by TheSingingSimmer on

Comments

• BridgetKVBridgetKV Posts: 200 Member
    I straight up dropped my phone when I got a Twitter notification about the toddlers. I'm so excited that my hands are shaking.
  • dorendia122dorendia122 Posts: 6,961 Member
    For the first time since the release of The Sims 4 I actually got that excited feeling I use to get when an announcement regarding The Sims 3 came out. It feels really good :D. Now I kinda wish I didn't skip out on that City Living sale lol oh well.
    Gmmov8T.gif
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
  • eclipsetrixxzeclipsetrixxz Posts: 1,534 Member
    I immediately texted my simmer friends, and my mom, and proceeded to walk around screaming YASSSSSSSSSSSS!
    353235_b.jpg
  • NotLoudonWainwrightNotLoudonWainwright Posts: 863 Member
    I'm indifferent to toddlers but I'm ecstatic at their release because this feels like a turning point for TS4. Toddlers are out. Vampires will be out in 2 weeks. I feel like the game is progressing at a much faster pace than it has been and would not be surprised to see Pets or Seasons later this year.
  • witch_hammerswitch_hammers Posts: 50 Member
    I'm probably more excited than a grown man should be.
  • mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    I'm so close to outright crying! I legit can not believe this! This felt like a number one thing that has been asked for forever now and seeing it ignored hurt the most! I hope that THIS is the turning point of TS4!
  • ManderMurduhManderMurduh Posts: 1,279 Member
    My bff just sent me a link on fb all OMGGGGGGGG and when I clicked I straight up had a heart attack. I'm in legit shock right now. I've been waiting since the release for this moment...I haven't played in awhile but now definitely need to update my game asap. THANK YOU SIMS TEAM! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS! I was so scared it'd be through an EP but no...free update...You guys outdid yourselves this time!
    jrbac2.gif
    Origin ID: xoScoochAMooch Feel free to add me!
    Check out my simblr for gameplay pictures! https://leelasims.tumblr.com/

I love BTS and Ariana Grande.
  • Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    I was one of those persons that said no to toddlers, but I just opened Origin to play and the game started updating so I came straight here to see what it was. I actually look forward to reading the patch notes more than the patches themselves. All I saw was the word toddlers and I got insanely happy. I'm happy for all those as well who have been waiting so long.
  • SparklePlumleySparklePlumley Posts: 1,061 Member
    I don't even know what to say. I thought it would never ever happen.... I thought it was impossible. I feel like crying. Wait I am crying. Thank you from the bottom of my heart Sims Team. This is one of the best surprises of my life!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2017
    I double checked my FB page, but the post was published by The Sims. I texted my sister even though she doesn't play sims 4. I think my face is stuck on the surprised position. I believed they would come, but still.
  • link4566link4566 Posts: 59 Member
    IM SCREAMING. I can't even process this right now. I'm in complete shock and awe.
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member
    I am stunned.....thought it was a nasty joke at first. OMG it is true :)<3
  • PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited January 2017
    I never cared more about toddlers to be honest. Didn't know I needed them until I saw the notification a few minutes ago :D

Now, give me pre-teens and Sims 4 Into The Future, and I'm happy ^^
    (I remember a while back, I said under a vampire speculation thread "Now, give me toddlers, Into the Future and maybe pre-teens and then I'm happy" - didn't expect that to happen so fast B) )

And one of my first thoughts was this here:
    "First vampires. Then, two days later, toddlers. Maxis, what do you want from us? :D "
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    I love it. I'm very thrilled. I kept posting all year that I thought because of all the hoopla they were going to release toddlers out of no where with no prior announcement, just hints if anything. The render of the toddler last January was "too real" for just some Photoshop. They obviously had a prototype to render off of. It matched too perfectly, that and there's no way the Game Pack team needed almost 10 months to create the restaurant GP. They clearly had resources working on something else. While many things were added this past year, it was not to the level of last year. Things happen when they happen. lol that's the lesson for so many of us today. :)
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited January 2017
    When the toddlers are here, I got something to share real quick! I got my older brother and his wife's twin kids that are toddlers, and even my African American hip hop and R&B music artist sims had a son who is a toddler! What do you think?
  • paige35617paige35617 Posts: 52 Member
    I am so thrilled!! I jumped out of my seat and screamed when I saw it on FB. I don't care about the weird looks I got, I just care about the CUTENESS OF THESE TODDLERS!! THANK YOU!!!
    "Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain" - Vivian Greene

tumblr_lzyx3cfbsx1ql141xo1_250.gif
  • nastyjmannastyjman Posts: 1,218 Member
    Currently at work, so..

[screaming inside]
    TLC_banner_2021_downscale.png
  • NikNakNikNak Posts: 302 Member
    I AM SHOOK.

tenor.gif
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited January 2017
    To share one reaction: considering the explosion here, that'll teach them to do anything 'telemetric' ever again :p I hope they will be great!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • papersuitcasepapersuitcase Posts: 838 Member
    edited January 2017
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/jck.gif[/img]
    like... i though this was a joke.
  • EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,936 Member
    I knew they come someday! Now I'm going to scream at my computer because of slow installing.
  • candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    I am glad it will make the Family playing more complete.