Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Nomiko13Nomiko13 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited January 2017
    Nomiko13 wrote: »
    This thread is great!

Top 5 List
    1. Toybox of Dreams

2. Scalloped Lingerie

3. Mesh-free Ruffles

4. Ruffled Meshness

5. Scoville Garments

My wishlist is located here.

@vicky27_1 (I dunno if it's a different user on here) thanks for giving me one of my top five's (Silk Pajamas)!

Top five updated :)
    ▼add/follow▼
    ●【youtube】【 sims 3 page】【gallery】●

mario_10.jpg
    ●|| free items | daily deals | cascades |thank you ||●
    ▲still waiting on sims 4 generations▲
    ▶owner of the store since 9/21/2017◀
  • victoriae350victoriae350 Posts: 342 Member
    edited January 2017
    This thread is great!

Top 5 List
    1. Toybox of Dreams

2. Scalloped Lingerie

3. Mesh-free Ruffles

4. Ruffled Meshness

5. Scoville Garments

@vicky27_1 (I dunno if it's a different user on here) thanks for giving me one of my top five's (Silk Pajamas)!

Hello! My username is victoriae350 on the forums :) I hope you enjoy :)
    This thread is great!

Top 5 List
    1. Toybox of Dreams

2. Scalloped Lingerie

3. Mesh-free Ruffles

4. Ruffled Meshness

5. Scoville Garments

Thanks so much!!! :D<3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
    This thread is great!

Top 5 List
    1. Toybox of Dreams

2. Scalloped Lingerie

3. Mesh-free Ruffles

4. Ruffled Meshness

5. Scoville Garments

You're welcome! I want to see a screenshot of you using it in game! :)
    This thread is great!

Top 5 List
    1. Toybox of Dreams

2. Scalloped Lingerie

3. Mesh-free Ruffles

4. Ruffled Meshness

5. Scoville Garments

You're welcome! I want to see a screenshot of you using it in game! :)

Will definitely do! :)
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • KtarianKtarian Posts: 314 Member
    I don't know if this will help anyone else... but I've been noticing the last few days that I can only get maybe 50-100 points before ads stop appearing for me. Tonight, after the ads petering out as usual, I noticed that at the top of my browser there was a little red x. I clicked on it, and it said that a script or something had been blocked on this page. So I set it to always allow them, and refreshed the page, and promptly got an ad.
  • elphieluvrelphieluvr Posts: 119 Member
    edited January 2017
    elphieluvr wrote: »
    @SjappielovePaul I'm so ashamed of myself, I gave in and bought the base game on plum Monday and then realized I couldn't even have a Sim in the medical career track without buying an expansion...so I gave in and did it. :( I have a feeling I'm on a slippery slope to buying all of the content, because the game is so enticing with some of its build and design features, but the gameplay is so severely lacking without those "extra" features. Trying my hardest to resist, because I don't want to encourage putting little effort into basegames and charging exorbitantly for expansions, but the thought of not getting to enjoy at all a game I had paid for (even if it was cheap) bummed me out more. So I folded.

*zooms back to work* I'm being productive, not wasting time on Sims forums. Yup.

Haha don't be ashamed ;) I guess we all feel the same! I also think about buying stuff, but I just hate the way EA chose to treat us. I'll probably be buying some content eventually (and probably on sales again lol) but I'm afraid it'll just be the same as the base game, maybe a few more hours, but it'll never be the over a 1000 hours I spent on Sims 3 and probably even way more on Sims 2 lol!

Yup, yup, yup. I refuse to buy anything at full price, because frankly full price for this stuff is insane, but I got tempted by the holiday sales. I also got some Origin gift cards for the holidays, so it's even more tantalizing. Gift cards + sale was how I got City Living.

Bridgeport is by far my favorite EP world, so I had really high hopes for City Living. Between my adventures with CAS and keeping up with my work, I haven't gotten to the gameplay features yet, so I hope it's not TOO disappointing.

Ktarian wrote: »
    I don't know if this will help anyone else... but I've been noticing the last few days that I can only get maybe 50-100 points before ads stop appearing for me. Tonight, after the ads petering out as usual, I noticed that at the top of my browser there was a little red x. I clicked on it, and it said that a script or something had been blocked on this page. So I set it to always allow them, and refreshed the page, and promptly got an ad.

If you're in Chrome, that's a "feature" that doesn't allow a website to run plug-ins like Flash without your consent. Annoyingly, it doesn't actually ask you for permission, just blocks the plug-in until you click that button to turn it off. :|

Thank you for the kind gift, @TrevorJ!
    I'm Leila, but I also answer to Elphie.
    Wishlist
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    Thank you @TrevorJ for the Heavy Weather Coat! I loved your comment, by the way. I'll update my top five eventually.. But right now I just want to go play Sims 2. :smiley:
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • neenahhhneenahhh Posts: 130 Member
    Thank you, @TrevorJ for the gift! :blush: Certainly helps a lot!
    Hi, I'm Nina! | WishlistTop 5 | Currently on a mission | Daily DealsCascades
    o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    @Breazona
    If you have a good PC, I would recommend this mod so much!:
    http://modthesims.info/d/587597
    It makes it SO pretty.
    (You need to have 2 squares worth of pool for it to work properly though, that you can then hide with some plants :))
    Picture I took:
    hgaW0hi.jpg

And also, have you noticed the detail that the feet separate from the shoes/heels?
    ec1Lumo.jpg

Also, what do you think of the hair movement in TS2?
    23rif7.gif
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    I just noticed your thank you @AuzzPanda , You're welcome.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    @TrevorJ Than you for the gift! Something about that top is so cute. Certainly not modern, but adorable! And again, your comment.. Something about your wording.. I just love it! :tongue:
    (For whatever reason English is just not happening right now.. And it's the only language I speak)

@AuzzPanda I've seen that mod before. I thought it was so pretty but alas, no good computer here. :disappointed: It's why I haven't been playing Sims 3. I've never noticed the heel thing.. The detail in that game is so amazing, always. The hair movement was so cool to me when I was little. I would stare at it all day, especially in cas.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Thank you @TrevorJ for the gift! <3
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Oh wow. Did those toddlers seriously come out of nowhere for Sims 4 or has there been an announcement anywhere?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Oh wow. Did those toddlers seriously come out of nowhere for Sims 4 or has there been an announcement anywhere?

What about toddlers!?!?! :O :O :O
    edited January 2017
    @TrevorJ, thanks again for another kind gift! I've tried arranging everything on my wishlist in order of price, so am thankful for everything no matter what number. :wink: Plus, the gifts you gave me came from two different sets that I really want. So thank you again! :heart:

They came out of nowhere! They're good at keeping secrets when they want to. I'm sure many people thought it was a prank. I'm still shocked that they did add toddlers, but I'm not complaining. :)

o02kvr.png
    "You've turned out to be the first doctor ever actually to make a difference to my life."
    OMIGOSH GUYS! TODDLERS! I'M GOING TO THE SIMS 4 RIGHT NOW!!!
    edited January 2017
    I'm actually a little annoyed they didn't say anything :') their fans asked questions and I still believe we deserved an answer. But I'm autistic and probably the only one who thinks this surprise is in bad taste after everything that has been said and done.

I still won't leave Sims 3, the S4 toddlers look too grown-up for me to leave Sims 3. And still the artstyle that bothers me offcourse ;)

But I do think EA deserves one little compliment. City Living, Vampires and Toddlers were very good moves, I hope they keep going on this track! Maybe I may grow to like it one day.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • taratownietaratownie Posts: 167 Member
    Grabbed the Palace of Versailles set I was working on with a low price. Thanks again for all who helped <3

Also managed to actually get some 100 sp from clicking ads after turning off Origin. I think it has been clogging my comp.

Top 5 updated!
    I have everything I want from the Sims 3 Store. Thanks again for everyone who helped <3
  • elphieluvrelphieluvr Posts: 119 Member
    I was able to grab the Palace of Versailles set as well, at a great price thanks to the gifts of @EndUser and @TrevorJ. Thank you!!

I think it's funny that they're bragging about introducing toddlers, saying it's a feature they've been working on for YEARS. Isn't that the kind of stuff you should be finished with before releasing the base game? :|
    I'm Leila, but I also answer to Elphie.
    Wishlist
    Ktarian wrote: »

Omg thanks so much for this! :) It keeps popping up for me now! I'm earning more simpoints than I usually do (which is roughly around ~60-70 simpoints a day). <3
    ▼add/follow▼

mario_10.jpg
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone :)

You all are welcome for the gifts I threw out there at Christmas time, I have been away for a break :D

@Reachsims I want you to know I am always thinking of you and I go to your wall every time I log in. Its good to know you are still checking in, and I hope your health issues are getting better. May this new year be good for all of us! *Big Hugs*

I am now officially retired from work and trying to get my sleep schedule to work. After working 3rd shift for 16 years, it is truly difficult to change it to sleeping at night. It might take a while to get it where I am sleeping at night and awake in the daytime :D

* <3<3 *
    I think it's funny that they're bragging about introducing toddlers, saying it's a feature they've been working on for YEARS. Isn't that the kind of stuff you should be finished with before releasing the base game? :|

I love that the toddlers are here again, but I share the same sentiments. I mean, toddlers were something that was just there and a given for the first three games. And now with TS4 and them re-introducing them, it's as if they're acting like it's something revolutionary, when really, it should have 100% been included in the base game. Still happy they're finally here, though!

Also, it seems like the patch killed Origin for me. :( Haven't been able to make Origin/TS3/TS4 work for me ever since toddlers were announced. Maybe the servers have crashed? Or my laptop just hates me lol
    o02kvr.png
    neenahhh wrote: »

I love that the toddlers are here again, but I share the same sentiments. I mean, toddlers were something that was just there and a given for the first three games. And now with TS4 and them re-introducing them, it's as if they're acting like it's something revolutionary, when really, it should have 100% been included in the base game. Still happy they're finally here, though!

Also, it seems like the patch killed Origin for me. :( Haven't been able to make Origin/TS3/TS4 work for me ever since toddlers were announced. Maybe the servers have crashed? Or my laptop just hates me lol

Oh I'm so glad I'm not the only one that feels this way! On the Sims 4 general forum there's nothing but love but I'm still very critical, there's still too much missing to make it a full game. They are on the right track though with the City Living, Toddlers, Vampires and clear signs of Pets coming. I guess there has been a change in staff or something that the game finally starts to look like it's going somewhere.
    pkJ66Kv.png