Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you may have missed (Vampire Trailer)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    The gorgeous new arch for all the builders out there! It's behind the girl in this picture.

The-Sims-4-Vampires-Official-Trailer-042.jpg

And look at those dead vines and cobwebs... they are going to be really good for building a grungy dump! <3
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    Oh! new glowing drink... plasma?

Silly. Everybody knows that that's dry ice in water.
    I think it might be the plasma drink. Which raises the question: What would you get if a Cowplant ate a vampire?
    A steak with a vampire in it, rather than the other way around?

:D I need the lol button! :+1:

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Am I the only one excited about the new top hat? That's something I've been wanting for a long time!
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    Saunta2Saunta2 Posts: 870 Member
    That bald-headed vampire looks so evil, he actually creeps me out. I love it.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Saunta2 wrote: »
    That bald-headed vampire looks so evil, he actually creeps me out. I love it.

He looks a bit like Petyr

1wvlcsnap-2014-12-09-21h38m58s46.png
    TS4_Vampires_img_3.jpg

And the guy in the tophat
    Looks a lot like Vladislav
    b64e306fd423fbc66b376e34fb31a368.jpg

tumblr_ojl2gpUQU61vz82dto1_1280.jpg

So, is the third guy Decon or Viago?
    f241c7407aa7ceb9cded774c3893a96e.jpg96905f925eb552b81f1fa94a46b79734.jpg

Cos it looks like they've made some of the What we do in the shadows vampires :D
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    kerplukeekerplukee Posts: 180 Member
    I'm not keen on vampires and supernatural stuff but after watching the trailer and catching all the details I can tell they did a pretty good job! :)
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    @Saunta2 The bald vampire is supposed to resemble Nosferatu, who is a really creepy and hideous vampire from a horror movie. I hope they upload him to the gallery, along with the others in the trailer
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    I haven't seen What we do in the shadows, but I watched some youtube clips and I think I should. Also realized I've seen Eagle vs Shark by the directors and I really liked that one.
  • Options
    Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,417 Member
    The gorgeous new arch for all the builders out there! It's behind the girl in this picture.

The-Sims-4-Vampires-Official-Trailer-042.jpg

This is what is getting me excited, the buy/build mode is looking promising!

Yep I'm happy to finally have a nice ornate stone arch.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I like that the arch is so detailed and taller than a regular wall height.
  • Options
    RinskRinsk Posts: 82 Member
    Has anyone else spotted the spellbook in the corner of the red room, by the window. It's probably decoration but still looks cool!
  • Options
    Rinsk wrote: »
    Has anyone else spotted the spellbook in the corner of the red room, by the window. It's probably decoration but still looks cool!

Yep I did. I'm silently hoping that it is an indication of some super cool game play!

• Options
    SuzieSocksSuzieSocks Posts: 185 Member
    mika wrote: »
    @Saunta2 The bald vampire is supposed to resemble Nosferatu, who is a really creepy and hideous vampire from a horror movie. I hope they upload him to the gallery, along with the others in the trailer

Point of order. Nosferatu is a vampire type. Also it's basically another word for Vampire. The Vampire in the movie Nasferatu was called Count Orlok.

Sorry... The Nosferatu are my favorite. =D
    Yes, I like and enjoy Sims 4. The world will not end because of this. Get over it.
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    Notice the sim playing what is either an organ or a new type of piano in the background :-). Im not a vampire fan (my least fav or the lifestates) as it's too teeny bopper for me, but I thought I would point that out for those that are excited.
  • Options
    Schantal wrote: »
    Notice the sim playing what is either an organ or a new type of piano in the background :-). Im not a vampire fan (my least fav or the lifestates) as it's too teeny bopper for me, but I thought I would point that out for those that are excited.

There's some info on the organ here: http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/gamepacks/vampires/

• Options
    Steam comes out of the pipes of the organ as it is being played.
  • Options
    revgrvrevgrv Posts: 225 Member
    tumblr_ojl336xpJ51vz82dto1_1280.jpg

Vamps fighting in the lower left area, one is speed running through the gate. The floating red glowing one is interesting, it could be turning into a bat animation but her palms are turned up and the one for turning into a bat has them facing down. It could be that there are different animations for male/females or this could be something else. The fact that she's flanked by two other vampires is interesting, would be neat if there's a hive mechanic and she's like the hive queen.
    &PHgr;
  • Options
    poeticnebulapoeticnebula Posts: 3,912 Member
    Schantal wrote: »

Sorry, this made me laugh! I've been a vampire fan most of my life and even my kids are well past the teeny bopper stage. Made me feel young at heart at least ;) .
    Origin ID: ForgottenAmber
    Twitch: ForgottenAmber
    Discord: ForgottenAmber

31710852153_4c3c66dea7.jpg

#BobSquad
    #BobSquadForever

Friend of Liam
  • Options
    revgrv wrote: »

Vamps fighting in the lower left area, one is speed running through the gate. The floating red glowing one is interesting, it could be turning into a bat animation but her palms are turned up and the one for turning into a bat has them facing down. It could be that there are different animations for male/females or this could be something else. The fact that she's flanked by two other vampires is interesting, would be neat if there's a hive mechanic and she's like the hive queen.

I think the floating, pinkish sim is being turned.
  • Options
    mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    revgrv wrote: »

I think the floating, pinkish sim is being turned.

I thought she was being tortured. They wouldn't add that though...
  • Options
    mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    The Nosferatu vamp had a reflection while one of the other vamps didn't, so I'm assuming the mirror reflections will be optional
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    mika wrote: »
    The Nosferatu vamp had a reflection while one of the other vamps didn't, so I'm assuming the mirror reflections will be optional

Im not seeing where you saw his reflection, a picture would be nice.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png