Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Novel Idea! Reading Circle B

Comments

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    edited January 2017
    @Spottydog714 RE: Fifteen

How do you think Violet and Rose are connected?

I wondered if the guys were the same too but short of that I have no clue.

What do think the bright white room is?

I think it is the gateway

What is the deal with Onyx?

I am not sure at all .. I think he is not a good guy tho

Atlanta has mentioned that she is a good guy, and Sylvan has welcomed Violet to Realm Fifteen in the many-tree-zone as well as mentioning that she is not entirely human since Marcus. What do you think this means?

There is a secret past and I think she had no idea that ... maybe it is her parents or grandparents

The number Fifteen is hugely significant. (But then, you know that, the clue's in the name XD ) Why?

I read that 15 day countdown till their first anniversary .. of the day their lives changed. But how they knew that at the start is beyond me. And the house and the realm being 15 too??

What is the bigger picture?

Maybe they are aliens??

I had found I missed 2 of them and rereading with the two brought no clarity LOL
    Post edited by lisabee2 on
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    edited January 2017
    Redux week :) Here are my "questions" (LOL as par I wrote a novella)

Some of you might know already, Prince and Snow were featured in a previous story called (creatively LOL) Snow. In that they met as elders and had a strong love that “made up for lost time. It was a life so wonderful that (with EA magic) they were given a REDUX. They took a different course on the second time around by having a family.

Would you do that and (even tho you are all still young) what do you think you might do differently?

What is your opinion of my bumbling villainess, Evella? Someone told me recently that every good story needs someone to hate. How “hate-able” is she?

I had planned in my story for Rose White and a Rose Red but EA gave me an additional 2 girls who sadly end up mostly as story decoration.

What do you think of Lily and Violet? Do they deserve more?

Outside of Prince, Snow and the kiddos, which character (or characters) do you like and what makes them endearing to you?

If given total freedom to change anything on the story board what would you add or take away? Maybe something that just bored you to tears or a place where I completely missed the mark?

I am at a pivot point. While Prince and Snow are not officially ended I have 2 spin offs in the works … knowing the characters I have a few questions ...

Spin off for Rose Red and Bruno. With the Dark Queen breathing out threats they will have to escape. It will be a fanciful Survivor type challenge with a few additional wonderful colorful characters for this popular pair.

A question safe to share in here .. do you think that Bruno and Rosie will have as much appeal when Bruno becomes UNenchanted?

We will join beautiful Rose White, heir to the throne, as she seeks her soul mate filled with wonderful suitors and future King of Windenburg. In a Bachelorette challenge (ish). Some of you have wonderful fellas joining the throng.

Any intriguing challenge ideas for the quest :) ?

The 3rd one is called meanwhile and will occasionally update the Charmings and other families not featured yet. Determined to have a boy at the last I quit without saving a few times. I finally had Snow eat carrots and low and behold I ended up with a boy quite different (a carrot top if you will). I have been given a wonderful idea suggested for a twisted spin off in the future.

I would love to hear if you have any suggested twists for any of the 3 spin offs?[/b

:) TY
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2017
    I discovered this useful guide how to reduce TS4 loading times and how to merge cc files. For those of you who are cc collectors like me it may come handy. Enjoy!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    @Maladi777 thanks. Maybe I am going to try this too. I just looked it up and I have already 600 cc files. I never even renamed them. I kinda know what they are. (Most of the time.) Do you know if the merging is working with poses too?
    Marialein wrote: »
    @Maladi777 thanks. Maybe I am going to try this too. I just looked it up and I have already 600 cc files. I never even renamed them. I kinda know what they are. (Most of the time.) Do you know if the merging is working with poses too?

Haven't tried it, but if you backup your poses you can try it too. I'm going to start with merging all the hair files since I have too many. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited January 2017
    Maladi777 wrote: »

Haven't tried it, but if you backup your poses you can try it too. I'm going to start with merging all the hair files since I have too many. :)

Just don't merge them too big ... I did that with my floor and walls tiles and it made a bit of a mess so I went back and merged just types and it worked better. I also merge artist collections .. but I save them aside to a hold file in case I ever want to use only a particular item. I only run about 1/3 of my collection of buy/build items so it really keeps it running smoothly.

BTW did you ever see Hotty Dwarf (I put him under a spoiler and often they get missed) I hope I did not over step with him.
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    @lisabee2 I also merge them mostly by artists, not too large.

Hotty dwarf is the epitome of hotness, I love him! I hope to see him in your story soon. :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    edited January 2017
    Very excited to share this one with you. TY to my wonderful colabber Ascanius Torsoro ... he just does the most amazing work. Soon your fellas will be coming along.

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2017/01/09/rose-white-search-for-a-king-a-bachelorette-challenge-2-fashion-show/

15289238_732521806895687_8696410655693453154_o_zpsxjbzdral.jpg[/url]
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited January 2017
    @Spottydog714 a bit late I know :sweat_smile:

How do you think Violet and Rose are connected?

They are the complete opposites of each other but both lost someone. And they are seeing strange things including the importance and always written number 15.

What do think the bright white room is?

Don't know. Maybe the opposite of the darkness where angel is stuck in?

What is the deal with Onyx?

That was the green one right? I think he knows why the girls lost their special ones. So he is either a good one or a total bad one :D

Atlanta has mentioned that she is a good guy, and Sylvan has welcomed Violet to Realm Fifteen in the many-tree-zone as well as mentioning that she is not entirely human since Marcus. What do you think this means?

Okay I am out. I guess I need to re-read because I have no idea what you are talking about …

The number Fifteen is hugely significant. (But then, you know that, the clue's in the name XD ) Why?

Don't know. But did you know that Aurora in the sleeping beauty is 18 years old, has 18 lines and is just seen 18 minutes in the whole movie?

What is the bigger picture?

Something about fairies?

Some of you might know already, Prince and Snow were featured in a previous story called (creatively LOL) Snow. In that they met as elders and had a strong love that “made up for lost time. It was a life so wonderful that (with EA magic) they were given a REDUX. They took a different course on the second time around by having a family.

Would you do that and (even tho you are all still young) what do you think you might do differently?

When i am old and everything in the end worked pretty well, I don't think I would try it. As for Snow and Prince they wanted to have more time together and have a family together. If something really important misses then yes, I would maybe try. But looking at every time-traveling movie you either can't change the past because it had already happened or you make things just worse.

What is your opinion of my bumbling villainess, Evella? Someone told me recently that every good story needs someone to hate. How “hate-able” is she?

She is not really someone to totally hate. I mean I don't like her but she isn't killing someone and her magic back fired also once (if I remember correctly) so she is a human villain. Someone you don't like but not the complete object of hate.

I had planned in my story for Rose White and a Rose Red but EA gave me an additional 2 girls who sadly end up mostly as story decoration.

This is always a problem. What to do with the once you haven't planned? I don't think they need much more screen time in your story because focusing on just a few main characters is easier to follow. (I know that I make it with my stories not really easy. I even forget sometimes the names of my characters so I understand that others does this :D ) But maybe you find them a good place in the story of a different simmer?

Outside of Prince, Snow and the kiddos, which character (or characters) do you like and what makes them endearing to you?

Bruno! He is just too good. I mean come on, he is a bear! Also hot policeman is good one ;)

If given total freedom to change anything on the story board what would you add or take away? Maybe something that just bored you to tears or a place where I completely missed the mark?

Storewide it gets for me sometimes a bit boring to be completely honest. I like total drama tears and all :D But as for swimming I just love every chapter! You are doing much a good job with highlighting and showing us the best the simmers can make! That is what I love about your story so much. Also the love of Snow and Prince. It is just so wonderful seeing them together.

I am at a pivot point. While Prince and Snow are not officially ended I have 2 spin offs in the works … knowing the characters I have a few questions ...

Spin off for Rose Red and Bruno. With the Dark Queen breathing out threats they will have to escape. It will be a fanciful Survivor type challenge with a few additional wonderful colorful characters for this popular pair.

A question safe to share in here .. do you think that Bruno and Rosie will have as much appeal when Bruno becomes UNenchanted?

I haven't read the spin off of Bruno by now. I need to do this. But I can say that I am looking forward to find out what this is about.

We will join beautiful Rose White, heir to the throne, as she seeks her soul mate filled with wonderful suitors and future King of Windenburg. In a Bachelorette challenge (ish). Some of you have wonderful fellas joining the throng.

I don't know if you are going with the normal bachelorette challenge rules but you could bring some things from @Kamio s section challenge in it.

The 3rd one is called meanwhile and will occasionally update the Charmings and other families not featured yet. Determined to have a boy at the last I quit without saving a few times. I finally had Snow eat carrots and low and behold I ended up with a boy quite different (a carrot top if you will). I have been given a wonderful idea suggested for a twisted spin off in the future.

I would love to hear if you have any suggested twists for any of the 3 spin offs?[/b]

I will think about it. Maybe I come up with something.

edited January 2017

When i am old and everything in the end worked pretty well, I don't think I would try it. As for Snow and Prince they wanted to have more time together and have a family together. If something really important misses then yes, I would maybe try. But looking at every time-traveling movie you either can't change the past because it had already happened or you make things just worse.

She is not really someone to totally hate. I mean I don't like her but she isn't killing someone and her magic back fired also once (if I remember correctly) so she is a human villain. Someone you don't like but not the complete object of hate.

This is always a problem. What to do with the once you haven't planned? I don't think they need much more screen time in your story because focusing on just a few main characters is easier to follow. (I know that I make it with my stories not really easy. I even forget sometimes the names of my characters so I understand that others does this :D ) But maybe you find them a good place in the story of a different simmer?

Bruno! He is just too good. I mean come on, he is a bear! Also hot policeman is good one ;)

Storewide it gets for me sometimes a bit boring to be completely honest. I like total drama tears and all :D But as for swimming I just love every chapter! You are doing much a good job with highlighting and showing us the best the simmers can make! That is what I love about your story so much. Also the love of Snow and Prince. It is just so wonderful seeing them together.

I haven't read the spin off of Bruno by now. I need to do this. But I can say that I am looking forward to find out what this is about.

I don't know if you are going with the normal bachelorette challenge rules but you could bring some things from @Kamio s section challenge in it.

I would love to hear if you have any suggested twists for any of the 3 spin offs?[/b]

I will think about it. Maybe I come up with something.

TY for your answers and honesty
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    @lisabee2 I'll definitely get to your questions as soon as my schedule allows it, love <3
    So happy to have some time to post my new chapter :blush: (Performance assessments are plums #StudentLife)
    Please read and enjoy, can't wait to hear from you guys <3

Iris and the twins visit eat ice cream and visit a playground in:
    3.47 Mommy's tears and Ice cream
    edited January 2017
    Hot month continues :D@Rorygilmore34 I tag you just in case you wanna see this :)

l10wdif.jpg

He doesn't seem pleased with being painted so much. Well, that is the problem of the celebrities. :D
    To see everything I actually made, you need to open the picture in a new window or download it. Then you see things like this:

lDRR7VG.png

It is not perfect but I think a little skill improvement :) I might still work over the hair again ...

oh and @Maladi777 it would be soooooooo cool to have this as a CC in game. Maybe you can make there something? ;)
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    @lisabee2 !! Here are my answers <3

I love this question because I often think about the what IF’s – I would have finished school early is the only thing I would have done in my life personally. As for Prince and Snow I think they would do what they did all over again if given another opportunity!!

Most hateable! Life is too short, and kidnapping Snow made it so Prince and the girls ‘lost out’ on that precious time. Most hateful villain for sure!

I hear what you are saying and I say that too much attention elsewhere is most distracting for the reader – you can always go back to them later on if you have a side story you want them to feature in. Less is more in writing (ironically) too many ‘stars’ just confuses the plot in my opinion.

I love Bruno, the sexy cop, and the grandparents – Top fav for sure outside of the royal family 

No, I cannot say that this story ever led me astray – in fact it got better with their backstory and snows past. lastly, the intro to Evella. Your attention to detail with all the builds and CC is like watching artwork! I love your sims more than my own – they are graceful and a work of art.

OOOOOO I really like this!! I cannot WAIT

Oh that…that is a tough one…I believe it may, unless…unless he turns into someone we were totally not expecting like someone from another story OR you are so great with intertwining other fairytales…what if Bruno is a character from another story?? His Charm would only enhance!

Any intriguing challenge ideas for the quest ?

Hmmm do you mean like competitions??

OH MY!!! This is amazing!!

VIRTUALEE wrote: »
    @lisabee2 !! Here are my answers <3

I love this question because I often think about the what IF’s – I would have finished school early is the only thing I would have done in my life personally. As for Prince and Snow I think they would do what they did all over again if given another opportunity!!

Most hateable! Life is too short, and kidnapping Snow made it so Prince and the girls ‘lost out’ on that precious time. Most hateful villain for sure!

I hear what you are saying and I say that too much attention elsewhere is most distracting for the reader – you can always go back to them later on if you have a side story you want them to feature in. Less is more in writing (ironically) too many ‘stars’ just confuses the plot in my opinion.

I love Bruno, the sexy cop, and the grandparents – Top fav for sure outside of the royal family 

No, I cannot say that this story ever led me astray – in fact it got better with their backstory and snows past. lastly, the intro to Evella. Your attention to detail with all the builds and CC is like watching artwork! I love your sims more than my own – they are graceful and a work of art.

OOOOOO I really like this!! I cannot WAIT

Oh that…that is a tough one…I believe it may, unless…unless he turns into someone we were totally not expecting like someone from another story OR you are so great with intertwining other fairytales…what if Bruno is a character from another story?? His Charm would only enhance!

Any intriguing challenge ideas for the quest ?

Hmmm do you mean like competitions??

OH MY!!! This is amazing!!

TYSVM Lee <3 .. you will never know how much I appreciate your constant support and encouragement! Were it not for you and Ascanius I never would have given this a try <3 I cannot believe I am nearly a year in :)

SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    edited January 2017
    Anyone aboard the hype-train for vampires? I have absolutely NO place for them in my story, yet I'm craving for the game-pack to arrive.
    Just look at that trailer! The sim in yellow is definitely my fave, she's stunning!
    @Sterretjeee I know! Vampires are looking so cool. But neither Angel in the darkness nor my amazons have a use for them. But I so want to play with them ;)
    edited January 2017
    @Sterretjeee I have no intention to buy the vampire pack so far. The only reason for me to buy it would be new hairstyles and clothes, but haven't noticed anything particularly interesting in the video either.

Anyway, I'm bringing you a handful of cc today.

First, we finally have The Butterfly Effect book. I'm afraid the ingame version is not as colorful as Love & Ruin series. Still worth dowloading.

Second, I made a poster too. Download here.

preview01.png

Third, I made readable magazines. You can download them here, but you will need this MESH by to be able to use them. Just type "magazine" in the search window in buy mode to find it quickly.

magazines_3x.png

In game picture.

preview02.png
    heffners_orig.jpg
    @Maladi777 They are amazing! Thank you so very very very very much <3
    I can barely express my gratitude so nice of you :blush:
    Downloading them straight away!
    @Maladi777 .. the magazines are FAB .. I have had Ajoya's mags for a while now and my simmies needed a new read <3 What fun to have some of the group in game :) I hope it would be ok @Sterretjeee
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    @Maladi777 .. the magazines are FAB .. I have had Ajoya's mags for a while now and my simmies needed a new read <3 What fun to have some of the group in game :) I hope it would be ok @Sterretjeee

@lisabee2 Of course! It would be an honour ;)
    lisabee2 wrote: »

@lisabee2 Of course! It would be an honour ;)

OH TY ... you are so sweet. :)<3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
    A new Chapter has arrived but well now it is just in German. The English version will be out soon too. Don't worry. :)

Chapter 30 - Der Mann in Schwarz

11-01-17_165504.png?w=702
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,051 Member
    Guys.

Chapter 3.12: Just another Saturday

(I had this chapter half-done since November and now I finally had time to finish it and put the pictures in and publish it. It feels good to get rid of it - it's been subconciously bothering me for so long. :lol:)