Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help me finish this Sim? -Pic Heavy-

She's a creative soul making her way in the City with her talents {that is -painting, photography, gardening, mixology, perhaps some music and yoga instruction..)
Leaning towards painter extraordinaire aspiration and creative trait but open to suggestions.

Some sort of cultural influence going on, but not sure exactly what/which.

She needs a name.

Let me know if you think anything needs changing/tweaking -but please consider giving some reasoning why ?

ev0guyR.png

3iauYCW.png

oo2V2sP.png

ND22AFl.png

l7BQuiL.png

FqkzNJl.png

7IrPdTy.png

T2MjlbC.png

0yyvOSl.png

CbQEWAs.png

bkyIa8K.png

Yx3mrM6.png

ixgUt23.png

t3E7zvA.png

fHTqGIR.png

w60dmaZ.png

XxR7gsl.png

Comments

• NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,877 Member
    Just noticed that the everyday outfit with the red and gold lama top could use a necklace
  • CandydCandyd Posts: 1,261 Member
    She looks a bit Indian to me.
    She has a very pretty face, I'd add some make-up at least for formal and party outfits. And maybe long hair too. She looks really beautiful with the yellow dress and the hairstyle that goes with it.
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for the compliments @Candyd

I added makeup to a number of outfits that didn't have it. I thought maybe an Indian influence too, like maybe one parent was Indian..

G1Isb8C.png

9lxDlOQ.png

xptquH0.png

In CAS she seems to always be staring into the distance, some sort of dreamy look on her face :D
  • gmartindale98gmartindale98 Posts: 52 Member
    She's adorable! She definitely looks great in red and gold.
    Thanks very much @gmartindale98
    Thinking Danika or Danica which I am reading means "Morning Star"
    or perhaps Darsha which seems to be more Indian in origin and apparently relates to perception as in 'one with vision'.
    I've decided that Darsha Singh is a creative young girl/Sim of about 20 who moved to a big city on the coast after a huge row with her family.
    Basic points of disagreement being that
    - Her father would have preferred a son (to carry on the name/heritage etc) and in a myriad of ways Darsha felt less because of this (Darsha is an only child)
    - Darsha is creative with a passion for art and this wasn't seen as a suitable, serious career; merely a hobby
    - Father wanted Darsha to act more conservative, respectful and conforming.
    - Final straw was the Father suggesting it was time to consider that she allow her parents to find her a suitable husband and she could settle down

So Darsha has cut ties, taking some savings, clothes and some otherwise scrounged together money and moved clear across the country. Has a new, cheap apartment in the city.

Apartment is supposed to be haunted by some famous chef but Darsha doesn't think she believes that... ..
  • kilra0kilra0 Posts: 644 Member
    She's so beautiful <3 very good work,
    the only thing that doesn't fit is: she has short hair but long swept-back hair with her party outfit...
  • soccer_emmysoccer_emmy Posts: 114 Member
    You did a very good job on her! Looks amazing!
    Thanks @soccer_emmy. Welcome to the Forum.
    Darsha is doing well in San Myshuno these days.